Acura of Boston

1600 Soldiers Field Rd, Brighton, MA 02135

New 855-778-0893
Used 855-203-5164
Service 888-880-8042

Bernardi For Now...Bernardi For Life!

Seemless and positive experience!

by from Cambridge, MA |

I bought my new Acura ILX from Acura of Boston and at no point did I feel overwhelmed or uncomfortable during the sales process. I was offered a very fair price (below the Consumer Reports suggested retail) which was unexpected since I have heard horror stories about buying new cars. My sales person Juanmy was very helpful in answering questions and he went out of his way to take me to the bank to get a bank check, he filled the tank with gas and he even had the car registered before I left the lot. It was a very easy process and I would definitely continue to work with Acura of Boston and recommend anyone in the market for an Acura to visit this location!

Found a stick shift Acura!!

by from Newton, MA |

Bought a car from these folks . used Acura- a stick model . Excellent deal and excellent financing. Nice silver color. , very pleasant rep. Edward Martens was his name.

Great Experience

by from Boston, Ma |

Went to Acura of Boston when looking for a new SUV. From the moment we entered the dealership we had a great experience. Our salesman Wayne Harris went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and confident that we've made the right decision by choosing Acura of Boston. I highly recommend this dealership and especially Wayne.

Loving my new car!

by from Watertown ma |

Having not buying a car for over 10 years, I was very skeptical when doing so. From the moment I stepped in the door, Ted Poulos helped answer all of my questions and help me make my final decision to lease an RDX. He made me feel comfortable to talk to him about my needs and help me get the best deal for my money. He was well versed in all of the different models and bells and whistles. He spent a lot of time going over all aspects of this processes with me. All of the staff were kind, professional, and knowledgeable about Acura and it's mission. Alex Dyer was also an instrumental member of my team to help me get the best financing possible. He also spent a lot of time explaining everything I was signing and answering all of my financial questions which was really helpfully! Overall I had a wonderful experience here and feel like I made the right choice in doing so. Would recommend for anyone looking for a new car to buy or lease!! Thanks Ted and Alex!! Loving my new car!

Jake Borden Review

by from Boston, MA |

I recently leased a new Acura TXL from Acura of Boston and their customer service, product knowledge, and professionalism were second to none. My lease was expiring I went to discuss my options and they made the process seamless, stress free and very enjoyable. General Sales Manager Curtis Hamilton runs a very organized, professional operation and his colleagues were extremely helpful and took as much time as needed to educate me on my new vehicle. They also me through each and every cost associated with the transaction making it a comfortable leasing/buying experience. I would recommend Acura of Boston to any one of my friends or family.

Exceptional Sales Experience with Wayne Harris

by from Boston, MA |

Our Sales and Leasing Consultant, Wayne Harris, was efficient, diligent, kind and considerate of all of our needs financially and for our family. We were able to drive away with a new car the same day and still make it home for dinner. The experience at Acura of Boston was top notch. The entire sales & services team's conduct was professional and polite. The Finance Manager, Alex, was well-organized and thorough with our paper work to finalize the deal. This is the best dealership experience in Boston! We?d recommend this dealership and Wayne Harris to our family and closest friends.

My first Acura experience!

by from Medford |

Our 8 year old car needed to be replaced and I did a lot of research about our choices. I thought Acura was out of our budget, but decided to take a look anyway. Dmitrie met us and took us for test drives in both the MDX and RDX. We were sold on the cars, but could not believe we could afford either one of them. He worked some numbers on a lease and presented us with a deal that we couldn't refuse. There was no pressure, no haggling! Before we left we were completely familiar with the new car. Dmitrie set up our phones and even prepared the car for the garage door opener. He was a fantastic salesman and a gentleman. We are spreading the word around our community about our great experience with Acura of Boston

My new Acura RDX

by from Medford |

Our 8 year old car needed to be replaced and I did a lot of research about our choices. I thought Acura was out of our budget, but decided to take a look anyway. Dimitrie met us and took us for test drives in both the MDX and RDX. We were sold on the cars, but could not believe we could afford either one of them. He worked some numbers and presented us with a deal that we couldn't refuse. There was no pressure, no haggling! Before we left we were completely familiar with the new car. Bob set up our phones and even prepared the car for the garage door opener. He was a fantastic salesman and a gentleman. We are spreading the word around our community about our great experience with Acura of Boston

excellent inventory search satisfied customer need

by from Boston |

Recently I bought a Acura MDX from Acura of Boston. The salesman Wayne Harris was nice and he shared his belief with me about MDX. The process was quick, efficient, &, most importantly, quite economical. I hope to take advantage of your service in the future.

My first positive car purchase experience.

by from Quincy,MA |

Previous experience has shown that the process of buying a car may not be a pleasant one, this time however Dumitri Moisei at Acura of Boston made it painless and pleasant. From the initial interaction to the final closure he was professional, respectful of my needs and time, and made special provisions to allow me to test drive the car at my convenience. The impression given was that he was not trying to make a sale but was trying to get me what I wanted.

Great service experience

by from Bostom MA |

I have been a customer of Acura of Boston for 7 years. Recently I had a service appointment at Acura of Boston and was assigned to the representative Mr. Mark. I would like to share my experience with Mr. Mark. Mr. Mark not only provided an excellent service but he brought to my attention critical concerns regarding my car which should have been addressed in order to make my car safer and more reliable. He advised me about different options which I should considered and advised me how to chose the optimal approach. I trust Mr. Mark?s expertise entirely and therefore I am happy to have been your customer for all those years. I am certain that when time comes, I will come to Acura of Boston to by a new car because the service is always excellent. I happily referred your dealership to my friends who have since then purchased a car. Thank you again for hiring such a highly professional employee.