Cambridge Honda

275 Fresh Pond Pkwy, Cambridge, MA 02138

New 877-465-2029
Used 866-358-4601
Service 888-429-2195

"Cambridge Honda Cares About You"

Clean Facility

by from Hyde Park, MA |

When I made an appointment with Lee Diamond, I was able to meet with him that afternoon. Lee Diamond listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle. He was prepared for a test drive upon my arrival. Lee D. discussed how all the gadgets work. It had been awhile since I purchased a vehicle. Lee D. reviewed each line on the sales statement. No hidden surprises! I decided to purchase the vehicle. He set up workers from parts and finance depts. in a timely manner. A salesman, Shiva, took care of the registration for smooth transfer from one vehicle to another vehicle. Lee Diamond and Shiva encouraged me to feel free to call with any concerns and questions. What a pleasant experience! Thank you.

What a Great Experience this was!!!

by from Cambridge,MA |

Needed a New Car and researched Cambridge Honda and I managed to set up a appointment with Lee Diamond to look into my options. Lee made the whole experience a seamless and easy one for me. He managed to help out find the perfect car I wanted and at a great price. This was the easiest experience I have ever had purchasing a car. Lee was very polite and informative and made sure I was happy with my new car. Based on this experience I would recommend coming down here if you need a new car. They will get you the best price and you deal with polite and great people.

Great car shopping experience

by from Boston, MA |

I came to Honda Cambridge looking for an Accord. Lee Diamond was my salesperson - he was extremely helpful, friendly and professional. He paid attention to what I was looking for and didn't waste my time. I will definitely be back next time I'm in the market.

Goodbye, Camridge Honda Service.

by from metrowest, MA |

This kills me to write, but.... After many years and dozens of ravings about how great ONE person in service was (the other service reps were pleasant, but akin to a bank teller: just cordial), I have very sadly now said good riddance to the entire service department, for good. Here's why: My air conditioner was not working the way it should: blew nice and cold under 75 degrees, but just warm air above 80. Clearly something was wrong. To cut to the chase, I brought my Honda Civic in FOUR times, and was charged $$$ each time they "fixed" the problem. The final time they acually did fix it, but the additional charge this time was $680. I was given a humble apology, but no break in cost, not so much as a free anything for their clear incompetance. I'm done, and sadly will NOT be returning ever again. There are other Honda service dealers, and some much closer to us. In fact, my allegiance to the Honda brand is soley due to its past realiablity. This affair has shaken that principle as well. Too bad a really great relationship ended on a very sour note.

My Experience

by from Brighton, Ma |

My Experience at Cambridge Honda was excellent. I worked with Mark Caffrey, and as soon as we met he was the nicest person and made the entire process so easy. We went on a test drive and he explained all the great technological features as well as everything Honda has done to improve fuel efficiency in all of their cars. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and got me exactly what I wanted for a great price. There was no back and forth when it came to price, I just told him what I could afford and he did his absolute best to get that for me. When it comes to Cambridge Honda and my salesmen Mark my experience was the best I have ever had at any dealership in my entire life. I would recommend Mark to all my friends and family, and anyone that reads my review on this site.

Good Service

by from Belmont,MA |

I got a competitive quote for CRV from Shiva (Cambridge Honda) in the surrounding areas. He is also a very customer oriented and I am very satisfied with his service and explanation of the features of the car. He worked tirelessly even in his vacation day. Shiva is a great!

Good Service

by from Belmont, MA |

Bad Sales Manager

by from Boston, MA |

They are not worth for a single star. Since we can't rate below that this I chose it. We went to see an used Honda Civic. They asked me to pay a deposit $500 and make an offer. If the deal does not go through, they will return the money. They forced us to make a decision on that day itself. When the deal did not go through, the guy who was at the negotiation table started yelling at us. He cursed at top of his voice, "be safe while traveling back, and make sure you car's wheels don't go off while traveling with the family". That was ridiculous comment I heard from a sales person. Even if the offer was not matching to his expectations, he could have told in a simple manner. When I told them I was going to give a bad review about the dealership and their attitude, they threatened me that they would take a legal action against me. What an atrocious behavior?

Recommendation for great deal

by from Medford MA |

The customer dealing from the sales and leasing consultant SHIVA is really extraordinary. I am highly satisfied and in future I will also recommend to buy car from Cambridge Honda. I also hope same dealing in coming days too.

Shiva!

by from Lexington, MA |

I have bought or leased 6 cars in the last 20 years. Every single time I felt taken advantage of and tricked along the way. I walked into Cambridge Honda prepared to do battle, what I found was Shiva, the salesman who guided my wife and I through the process with consultative approach. Shiva made sure all our concerns were met. We felt extremely satisfied with the two new vehicles we eventually leased and felt the it was a win/win agreement. Cambridge Honda and Shiva are a great combo. We'll be back.