Cambridge Honda

275 Fresh Pond Pkwy, Cambridge, MA 02138

New 877-465-2029 New 877-465-2029
Used 866-358-4601 Used 866-358-4601
Service 888-429-2195 Service 888-429-2195

"Cambridge Honda Cares About You"

Buying a Car from Mike Macdonald

by from Boston, MA |

I recently bought a new Honda from Honda Cambridge. I was helped by their newest salesman, Mike Macdonald. I was his first official sale. He was extremely helpful and answered all my questions completely and efficiently. He was so nice, and didn't pressure me into anything. He handled my doubts and worries perfectly and made me feel so comfortable buying a car from him. I would recommend him to anyone, family or friends. He was great.

Mike Macdonald Honda Cambridge

by from Boston MA |

Mike Macdonald was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the cars at Honda. I was his first official car sale and I was very impressed. He walked me through the entire process, made me feel very comfortable during what can be a very stressful time. He let me take my time to shop around and didn't pressure me into anything. I would recommend him to anyone. Great salesman.

buying a car

by from belmont, ma , 02478 |

i was looking a car to buy for month i visit several dealers but no one help me right. at end i went cambridge honda, i met with Shiva Dhatal he helped me to meet my desire. he answer all my question as fariendly which motivate me to buy. finally i bought with him he is great salesman ever i met. i will recomended him to all my family and frends.

FOUND MY DREAM CAR

by from WAKEFIELD MA |

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A CAR FOR MONTHS. I WENT TO OTHER DEALERS BUT WHEN I GOT TO CAMBRIDGE HONDA I FOUND THE CAR FOR ME. BOBBY TREATED ME LIKE FAMILY AND I GOT A FAIR PRICE. IF YOU WANT A GREAT DEALER GO TO CAMBRIDGE HONDA.

GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE

by from MEDFORD MA |

I WAS SHOPPING FOR A NEW ACCORD AND CAMBRIDGE HONDA GAVE ME A GREAT PRICE. THE SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM MY SALESPERSON WAS SUPER.

Bait and switch

by from Newton, MA |

Cambridge Honda advertised a price on a vehicle that they apparently had no intention of honoring and did not respond to my complaints. This feels like the deceit used auto sales persons are famous for. I am left with a feeling of mistrust.

End result ok, but not the best service

by from Boston, MA |

Significant delays picking up the car. We waited close to an extra week because of paperwork. Otherwise, quite pleased. Their customer service isn't the greatest, but it seems to be from a lack of communication with sales and with repairs. When we went to pick up the car after the title went through, they realized that they didn't replace the tires, as promised, so we had to wait 2+ hours since they forgot. The printer for the inspection sticker was down, so we have to go back this week. The dealer was very nice and apologetic when things didn't go as planned. He tried to work something out with us. I would recommend, but the service is definitely show

Fantastic! Perfect experience!

by from Jamaica Plain MA |

Justin was outstanding - very efficient, professional, and charming! We were in a hurry, and he immediately let us test drive the car. He quickly took us through the whole process, no delays, no pressure, no fake bargaining. The whole experience was joyful, fun, and stress free!! We trust Justin and this dealer, and will go back to them for service and future purchases.

Horrible.

by from Cape cod, MA |

I would not recommend this dealer to anybody I know. They didn't mail paperwork for an extra week and held up my car by an extra week. The car was not detailed as they said it would be and te tires needed air immediately. Don't buy for. Them!!