AutoNation Toyota Libertyville

1180 S. Milwaukee Ave, Libertyville, IL 60048

New 888-252-3709
Used 888-235-9811
Service 888-433-4806

Great service, friendly staff and great prices

by from Des Plaines, IL |

I purchased a brand new car from AutoNation Toyota in Libertyville. The prices here are way less than other dealers. My sales person was Paul Handler. He answered all my questions and was very helpful. I would recommend this place to all my family and friends. The entire process took less than 2 hours.

Great dealer to work with

by from Mount prospect, Il. |

Dealing with auto nation was a pleasant experience

a nice experience

by from Palatine, IL |

I bought a new car this Monday, and it was a nice experience that I really enjoyed. The salesperson who are patient and friendly. Eventually I bought a new car that was my favorite model. I appreciate his help.

Informed and friendly salesperson.

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

We purchased a Toyota Highlander XLE. The dealership has been recently renovated offering an excellent environment. The inventory was great.. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Service facilities looked great as well. We would highly recommend Libertyville AutoNation.

Live my Rac4

by from Libertyville, IL |

I called my salesman ahead of time to let him know when I was coming in and what I was looking for. he was waiting for me and within a few hours I drove home in my new Rav4. it was a great day!

Used Car Sales Person

by from Libertyville |

We got to the dealership at 11am expecting to only test drive a car and left an hour and a half later owning a used car at a fantastic deal with the help of great staff. I especially want to commend Jeff Vicari who was so very helpful and not "pushy" with the sales process. The entire process was a pleasure from start to finish. I have never purchased a car in such little time!

Great customer service

by from Arlington Hgts, IL |

The turning point for us to purchase our Prius was due directly to our sales rep, Nick Howell. Great guy, down-to-earth, honest and I'm convinced that he is a man of integrity: exactly what you want/need when shopping for a vehicle. He didn't gives a sale's pitch or try to 'hook us in'. Instead, he listened to what we had to say, he explained everything we asked about, he showed us several vehicles and never once tried to make us buy a particular vehicle. If you go to this dealer to purchase a vehicle, I encourage you to ask for Nick.

New Car Purchase

by from Northwest Suburbs - Chicago |

If you are interested in a seamless transaction and you want to purchase a pristine vehicle, I urge you to see Jeffrey Vicari at AutoNation in Libertyville. I have driven Toyotas for the past 40 years and have purchased several cars from them. Jeff was professional and knowledgeable. I was in and out the door with my new vehicle in an hour and a half. When we waited for our papers to be prepared, Jeff was very attentive and I appreciated the way he came back to us to inform us of the progression and timing. The finance department had everything ready for me and explained everything n detail. My car is in perfect condition and everything I expected it to be. I am sending two others customers to see Jeff. Arthur the sales manager was professional and gave us a fair price for the car and my trade in. I recommend AutoNation to anyone who is interested in a Toyota and please see Jeff. He was amazing to work with.

Good buying experience

by from Libertyville, IL |

Salesman we dwelt with was very knowledgeable, considering the car we bought was a 2008 with many features [XLE package] and personable. Sales floor was pretty chaotic, with cars and sales desks jammed together and little aisle space.

I bought my Prius from AutoNation in Libertyville.

by from Libertyville, IL |

My experience with the salespersons at AutoNation has been excellent. They helped me checking out a few models before making my decisions, answered my questions, and showed me how to drive a hybrid because I only had experience with gasoline cars. I felt that their mentality was to satisfy costumers.

New Expirience!

by from Hawthorn Woods |

I purchased a 2015 new Toyota Corolla from AutoNation Toyota in Libertyville. Paul Handler who was my salesman quoted the price way less than other dealers. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. I'm recommending Paul Handler and this place to all my family and friends. Thanks Paul.