Honda Cars of Boston

100 Broadway, Everett, MA 02149

New 888-474-0722 New 888-474-0722
Used 888-470-4171 Used 888-470-4171
Service 888-636-5660 Service 888-636-5660

Great Buys From the Honda Guys.

Great Dealership!

by from Waltham, Massachusetts |

I personally love this Honda dealership, from the moment I walked in I felt like I could trust the people with the best deal and which car I should get. I would recommend the sales guy Wendell, He is awesome! Also I recommend the manager Oscar he was the perfect guy to buy a car from with outstanding deals! Overall I am very happy with the dealership, Very happy with my new Honda-CRV and most certainly happy with my choice of using this dealership! Couldn't of asked for better support and help, I highly recommend you to come here to get your new car!

I had a TERRIFIC experience at Honda Cars of Bosto

by from Melrose, MA |

I haven't owned a new car for 25 years, so the idea of entering a car dealership made me nervous. I had the usual preconceived ideas as to what my new car shopping experience would be like. I am thrilled to say that Honda Cars of Boston has "blown me away" with all they have done for me. Last week I came upon a new Honda CR-Z on their website, and with a few quick "clicks," I received an excellent mark-down price. And, it was simple to calculate the value of my trade (I'm happy to say they gave me a great price!). I was told to ask for Justin Chin when I visited their showroom that evening. John Flynn (Sales & Lease Consultant) stepped forward and politely introduced himself upon my arrival and then brought me over to Justin Chin where he assured me I would have a very positive experience. Deep down, I wondered. Well, Justin receives an A-Plus!! grade from me. He is so knowledgeable, he is so enthusiastic, he is wonderfully polite, and he is fun. I soon felt very much at home here. And when Justin presented my new 2015 Honda CR-Z to me a couple of days later, he made sure it was spotless - from the inside out, including the engine (that he carefully dusted off!). And Justin happily showed me all the "bells and whistles" on cool new 2-seater hybrid. When working with the other gentlemen at Honda Cars of Boston, I found each and everyone to be polite, respectful, helpful and knowledgeable: Joseph Avilla (Pre-owned Director), and Oscar Caicedo (Finance Manager). And when I brought my car in several days later due to a tiny/slight "rattling" sound near the dash, Steven Pepin (Service Advisor/Service Department) never gave up until he himself heard the slight sound after several test drives, and quickly resolved the problem. I didn't get one of those usual, "Well, we couldn't hear what you were referring to, so we couldn't fix the problem." Last night I attended a fantastic hands-on workshop for new car owners, and it was fun and informative. I brought my roommate with me since she is shopping for a used car, and I introduced her to Justin Chin. Later she said to me, "Diane, you are right! It is so friendly here. Everyone is so nice, there is no pressure, and they are knowledgeable about their products. I have never experienced this before at a car dealership. Just look around...everyone is happy!" Purchasing a car (new or used) is a big decision and a huge commitment, and from what I've experienced thus far at Honda Cars of Boston, they are making every effort to show you that they truly care, and they want you to be happy - both during the car-buying process, AND, after driving it away where they will carefully and respectfully service/maintain your car (and from what I learned last night - their service/repair pricing seems to be of high quality and very fair, too).

Great experience!

by from Melrose, Ma |

I will never go anywhere else for car sales or service! This dealership met and exceeded my expectations. John Fitzpatrick ("Fitzy") made buying a car so easy and comfortable. I felt very taken care of and reassured while there and driving out!

Great Experience

by from Somerville, MA |

Went to buy a new car and had a really great experience. John Fitzpatrick aka Fitzy was my salesman who helped me find my perfect car. He was very helpful, informative and did not make me feel pressured at all. Would definitely recommend Honda Cars of Boston. If you are looking to purchase a car stop by and ask for Fitzy!

New Honda Accord

by from Dennisport Ma. |

I have bought a new Honda Accord every two years for the last 38 years, always at Honda Cars of Boston. The first few years I would do price comparison with at least two other dealers. Honda Cars of Boston would always give me the best deal. Ever since I only deal with Honda cars of Boston as does my wife and several of my friends. For the last 12 to 14 years I simply call John Fitzpatrick (sort of my personal sales person) and in 2 to 3 days everything is set to go. I make one trip and my new car is ready with the best trade in deal possible. I would recommend Honda Cars of Boston and John Fitzpatrick to anyone in the market for A new or used Honda. Sincerely, John Pedicini

the best!

by from Everett, MA |

Best price! Best salesman, Justin Chin! Great experience!

Sale made easy with John Fitzpatrick

by from Everett, Mass. |

Lucky for me a couple of friends suggested I ask for Fitzy at Honda Cars of Boston. I met Fitzy in the morning and told him the car I wanted. We talked about my trade, the down payment, any options and the range for monthly payments. Fitzy acted quickly, spoke directly and created a friendly and pleasant experience. Even after I told Fitzy that I needed to leave that morning, he did not change his style or turn up the pressure to close the deal. I left with the precise amount needed for my check and I received the assurance from Fitzy that he would help me out later in afternoon. I returned later than anticipated, and guess who was waiting-- Mr. Fitzy. The dealership obtained new plates for me and the car was there for me to drive home. One day, two trips and one salesman. Thank you John Fitzpatrick.

John Fitz and Dealer great Experience as Usual!!

by from Charlestown, MA |

This is the third CR-V I am leasing and I am so pleased with these cars. The service at Honda Cars of Boston is Excellent from the workmanship to the desk people, I have never had a problem with these cars nor the service.

John Fitz is the best!

by from Charlestown, MA |

We have used this dealership for our last four cars. We always make sure John Fitzpatrick is working when we go. No pressure for a sale or to get you out of there. He will take all the time you need and show you as many cars as you want. He has walked the lot with us in 95% humid weather, freezing cold and rain and you never feel like you need to rush. He has the patients of a saint. On our last visit we had our 5 year old grandson with us and he thinks "Fitzy" is the best. Most car dealers just want a sale. John wants you to be happy with your purchase and takes the time to call and check to make sure you are happy with your vehicle every few weeks after your purchase. When taking our prior cars into Honda for repair, their service department has always been extremely professional and done a great job. Thank you Fitzy for being the best car dealer we have had the pleasure to do business with.

Job well done

by from Everett |

Mark was great. He was very patient and professional.