Honda Cars of Boston

100 Broadway, Everett, MA 02149

New 888-474-0722
Used 888-470-4171
Service 888-636-5660

Great Buys From the Honda Guys.

Great Dealership!

by from Waltham, Massachusetts |

I personally love this Honda dealership, from the moment I walked in I felt like I could trust the people with the best deal and which car I should get. I would recommend the sales guy Wendell, He is awesome! Also I recommend the manager Oscar he was the perfect guy to buy a car from with outstanding deals! Overall I am very happy with the dealership, Very happy with my new Honda-CRV and most certainly happy with my choice of using this dealership! Couldn't of asked for better support and help, I highly recommend you to come here to get your new car!

Great Car Purchasing with John Fitzpatrick

by from Brookline MA |

From the time I walked through the door and was greeted by Nancy Terry, the receptionist, to the time I left with my new Honda Civic, everything about my experience at Honda Cars of Boston was excellent. I came to buy a new car after having had an traumatic accident and wasn't even sure I wanted to drive again. Then I had the good fortune to meet the wonderful John Fitzpatrick, who worked with me and kept me laughing so much that I forgot about the trauma. In addition to being a terrific person, he is also an incredibly skilled and knowledgeable sales person in the best sense of the word. He listened to me, and worked with me in order to make the whole car purchasing experience a pleasure. John explained every aspect of the car buying experience in detail with patience and care. . When I left the Dealership, I felt confident and happy with my decision. I also want to thank Amanda and Oscar for all of their assistance in my new car purchase,. They both provided me with clear concise information. I have purchased several new cars in my life and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Thank you John Fitz and everyone at Honda Cars of Boston.

Worst Customer Service

by from Everett ma |

Worst customer service EVER!!!! Been here since 10 a.m.!!!! On a saturday they close at 4 and im still sitting waiting just so they can tell me if i can leave the car instead till monday!!!! NEVER get your car serviced at Honda Cars of Boston EVERETT LOCATION OFF RT99!! They will just waste your time and end up telling you to leave it instead! Stay away from this place! Take your car service elsewhere...i highly recommend it. Have a good day because im not!!!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Everett, MA |

So, I went to look and see what I would qualify for. I had my eye set on a specific vehicle. I wanted to trade my 10 year old accord in and get something better and that's just what I did. My credit isn't the best, yet its not the worse either, but these guys pushed and pushed until they got me in a brand new car. My experience with Honda Cars of Boston was GREAT. Now, my sales person Ataan Kurgun was AWESOME.....I told him what I was looking for in a car and he made it his goal to make sure i got everything I wanted in a car and more. He showed how all the features in the car worked, setup my bluetooth and radio stations. I'm thrilled and excited at the same time and its all because of the guys at Honda Cars of Boston!!! I will defiantly be referring other people to this dealership!!! Thanks Guys!!

Ataan was the best sales consultant!

by from Medford, MA |

Our sales consultant, Ataan, was so easy to work with. He was straightforward with us. There was no pressure to buy and we had a comfortable, friendly discussion during our test drive. He took the time to understand our needs and showed us features which helped us make the right choice. He helped us get a great price and was available throughout the buying process. He took good care of us after we purchased the car as well. He gave us a full tour of the car, customized our settings for us as well as showed us how to change them later if needed. Another thing I loved was this dealership gave us the best initial offer over the internet when I inquired--much better than most of the dozen other dealerships I contacted. There's something respectable about giving a good offer to a customer right off the bat, rather than just saying you'll beat any other offer from another dealership as other places do. If you're buying a Honda anywhere in the metro Boston area, this is the place to do it!

Happy with Honda

by from Melrose, MA |

Just leased my third Honda Civic with Honda Cars of Boston, I miss my old salesmen that no longer work there but Ataan Kurgun was great and a pleasure to work with!!

Great Service!

by from Malden, MA |

Great service given by sales consultant, John Flynn!!!!!!

Good experience

by from Everett,MA |

Good experience, Alex was professional and easy to work with

Steven Pepin

by from Boston, MA |

Very nice service by Steven Pepin. I always come here and I do get great services. Very satisfied with overall, keep up the great work!

Service

by from Charlestown, MA |

Service Rep, Steve, was very helpful and got me in for service on short notice

5 star service

by from Boston, MA |

All my experiencce with Honda Cars of Boston have always been a 5. Service people always friendly and knowledgable. My visit on 3/18 with Rick in service was great and very helpful