Honda Cars of Boston

100 Broadway, Everett, MA 02149

New 888-474-0722
Used 888-470-4171
Service 888-636-5660

Great Buys From the Honda Guys.

Service Visit

by from Randolph, MA |

At my service visit, Rick was outstanding and very professional

Outstanding Service

by from Winthrop, MA |

Outstanding and supportive operation. No pressure and very helpful. Chad Green worked hard to get a fair price on the vehicle we were looking for. Since it was for my wife, we drove by the house so she could see the car with having to go to the showroom. The Pilot is perfect and I feel good that she is in a solid and safe car.

Chad Green made the process fast and easy

by from Winthrop, MA |

Chad Green made the process of buying a new car fast and easy while also teaching/showing me everything I needed to know about the Honda Accord.

Thanks to the Honda Guy Johnny Flynn!!

by from Honda Cars of Boston |

I thought i was always gonna be a "Toyota die hard" but after driving my sister's Honda, i decided to change. Flynn was extra helpful when we came in today, very knowledgable, pleasant, and patient. i loved my experience here, im going Honda all the way - will definately recommend friends and family. Give Flynn a raise!!

Service Manager

by from Boston MA |

Rick Mawn's attention to my recall matter was much appreciated. Mr. Mawn made it easy and convenient.

Great Customer Service

by from Charlestown MA |

I have experienced some great customer service from Honda Boston. Specially from Rick Mawn. He helped me resolved some issue for the service last time. Overall, he's the reason I switch from Honda Cambridge to Honda Boston.

Great Customer Service

by from Revere MA |

The Service with Alex was excellent. I will definitely refer friends and family to him.

Second purchase

by from Boston MA |

This is the second time i have purchased a car from this dealer. Alex was up-front and made both of our purchases as easy as possible. Everyone who works here has always been friendly and helpful. I will be coming back here again four our next car!

2014 Honda CRV

by from Medford, MA |

I recently bought me second Honda from Honda Cars of Boston. Both experiences were great. My specialist this time was Chad Green. He was extremely helpful, personable and friendly. The dealership has a great inventory, will work with you no matter what your needs are and will not stop until you are satisfied. I have only used the service center for routine maintenance (which is a shout out to their cars dependability), but the service team is also helpful and accommodating. I would not hesitate in recommending or purchasing from Honda Cars of Boston again.

2013 Honda Civic Si

by from Melrose, MA |

I recently purchased a 2013 Civic Si from Chad Green at Honda Cars of Boston. I knew what I was looking for and even though they did not have my vehicle at their location... Chad and his team went above and beyond my expectations to get me the car I wanted. Within a week the exact car and color combination was ready for me to pick up. Chad was very professional, and easy to work with. He made it a hassle free purchase by getting all my registry and paperwork done in advance. I had shopped at 5 or more dealers that week, and planned on looking at one more over the weekend, but I walked out of there that day confident that I got a very good deal and knew I was in good hands. I highly recommend Honda Cars of Boston, and ask for Chad if you stop by!! Excellent deals, and a great sales/service team.