Honda Cars of Boston

100 Broadway, Everett, MA 02149

New 888-474-0722
Used 888-470-4171
Service 888-636-5660

Great Buys From the Honda Guys.

2013 Honda Civic Si

by from Melrose, MA |

I recently purchased a 2013 Civic Si from Chad Green at Honda Cars of Boston. I knew what I was looking for and even though they did not have my vehicle at their location... Chad and his team went above and beyond my expectations to get me the car I wanted. Within a week the exact car and color combination was ready for me to pick up. Chad was very professional, and easy to work with. He made it a hassle free purchase by getting all my registry and paperwork done in advance. I had shopped at 5 or more dealers that week, and planned on looking at one more over the weekend, but I walked out of there that day confident that I got a very good deal and knew I was in good hands. I highly recommend Honda Cars of Boston, and ask for Chad if you stop by!! Excellent deals, and a great sales/service team.

Great experience!

by from Boston, MA |

I worked with Ataan Kurgun to lease a 2013 Honda Accord. I had an excellent experience and did not feel pressured at any time. He took the time to understand what car/color I was looking for and presented great lease terms. Additionally, when my dad was in the market for a Honda in another state, Ataan had no problem offering him some advice on his purchase as well. I definitely recommend Honda Cars of Boston to anyone in the market for a Honda.

New 2013 Accord

by from Cambridge |

I give my full recommendation in support of Honda Cars of Boston in regards to purchasing a vehicle. I went to many other dealers during my journey in purchasing a car and none compete with the level of excellence that Honda Cars of Boston have shown. While all the other dealers I encountered use a tactic of pressure for sales, HCB had an antithesis approach, allowing me to digest for myself the different vehicles. Everyone from the manager down are family friendly and the Dunkin Donuts they offered was also an additional bonus. I ended up purchasing a Honda Accord 2013 with the aid of super salesman Chad. Chad was very knowledgeable, customer friendly and most importantly candid about facts. Other salesmen including Jesus and Jose were also helpful. Not to mention the awesome deal I ended up getting felt like an icing on the cake. I can't comment on the quality of repair as I have not needed to use that service yet, but if it's with the same dedication they showed throughout the purchasing process, I have no doubt it is excellent.

Frankys great Customer Service

by from Boston, MA |

Frank provided great customer service and suggested the best car that would be suitable for me. I would come back and shop for my next car and would come to Franky as my sales person again. Thank you Franky for the great customer service and for the finance manager, AJ who explained everything in detail.

Very informative

by from Dorchester, MA |

Donald was very informative and I would recommend him to all my friends. He is the best salesperson I have ever met and I hope that Honda will keep him forever. Frank Diaz showed me service and explained their hours and maintenance schedule.

franky

by from Chelsea, MA |

This is the 3rd car Franky has sold me here in Honda Cars of Boston and again his awesome personality and people skills provided the best customers service, and he has patience for me as I am very picky with cars. I am very happy with his service and the car selected

Today became the day!!

by from Everett, MA |

I made an appt with Eric Young (he was my sales rep in 2011) because I liked dealing with him. Only wanted info about options at the end of my lease. Can't say he was pushy - but today I signed onto another lease. Would personally recommend friends to Eric Young

Answered all our questions

by from Boston, MA |

Alex Avanesau was able to answer all our questions, pleasant person to work with. Would recommend someone, was a pleasure to do business with him, very professional, friendly and patient

2nd car leased from Honda Cars of Boston

by from Boston, MA |

I recently leased my 2nd vehicle from Honda Cars of Boston. Both experiences were seamless and Chad helped me both times. He will definitely go the extra mile for you. The dealership as a whole is very well run and pleasant, both Sales and Service departments.

Felipe Pinto was very helpful

by from Malden, MA |

Felipe Pinto was very helpful, friendly and polite. It was a pleasant experience