Honda Cars of Boston

100 Broadway, Everett, MA 02149

New 888-474-0722
Used 888-470-4171
Service 888-636-5660

Great Buys From the Honda Guys.

No Better Place to Buy a Honda

by from Wincheser, MA |

I bought a 2013 Honda Accord from Honda Cars of Boston and upgraded the interior to beautiful gray leather. This car is of excellent quality both aesthetically and technically. The mileage has been fantastic, on average I get 32-36 mpg. I worked directly with Chad, who was extremely professional and knowledgeable, and sold me the best fit car for me. All the other staff were also available to help and provided any information I inquired about. I've returned for other services such as tire and oil changes and every time I go back I am taken very good care of and treated like a priority. The investment I have put into this car has already proven it is definitely worth the money and I can only thank Chad and the staff for providing me with such a reliable and luxurious car.

Would buy a car here again

by from Dedham MA |

Used the Consumer Reports car buying service. Honda Cars of Boston had the best deal. No games. The salesman we had, Ataan Kurgen is excellent.

Great Experience

by from Boston, MA |

I recently purchased a new Accord at Honda Cars of Boston. I was extremely pleased with the dealership, and in particular the service of my salesman, Ataan Kurgun. I obtained an online quote from Honda Cars of Boston that was the lowest of four area Honda dealerships. When I arrived at the dealership, Ataan met me at the door and shortly after brought the Accord I purchased around for a test drive. Ataan took the time to explain the Accord?s many features to me and answer all my questions. Finalizing the purchase price for the car and add-ons was quick and easy. The sales manager Oscar then took me through the financing and explained the various extended warranty options. Oscar was very helpful and knowledgable and the financing process went smoothly as well. Before I left, Ataan also went over the Accord?s many different customizable options with me so the car would be programmed to my preferences upon delivery. When I took delivery, Ataan again went over the Accord?s features with me, making sure I was comfortable with operating the car before I left. Throughout the entire process, the dealership staff made me feel my business was important to them. Although this seems pretty basic, my experiences at other area dealerships have shown me this is not always the case. I?d recommend Ataan and Honda Cars of Boston to anyone looking to buy a new car. I?ll definitely be returning to them for my next car purchase.

Legendary Service

by from East Walpole, MA |

This is my second experience leasing a CR-V at Honda Cars of Boston. Paul Giacchino is a pleasure to do business with, his staff provide legendary service. Abe was my salesperson again, my car was ready when I arrived and he did a thorough orientation. A.J. was again my Finance Manager - very professional and knowledgeable. Wonderful experience.

exceptional

by from Boston, MA |

Salesman Teuris was exceptional. He picked me up in downtown Boston a couple of times. He was patient explaining the car and various features. I am impressed

In search of a new(er) Civic

by from Lynn, MA |

I had occasion to visit Honda Cars of Boston during my search for a late model used (Certified) Honda Civic. I met with Roberto Torres, one of the sales people at the dealership, and his attention to my concerns and needs were much appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Honda Cars of Boston for later purchases of new or used Hondas

Awesome customer service

by from Everett ma |

Purchased a 2013 Honda Civic. Abe was very helpful and very pleasant. He took the time to explain how the car features worked. I also had assistance from Oscar. Oscar was also very helpful and friendly. He work very hard to make sure I was happy. Both gentleman have excellent customer service. Very satisfied with the experience here!

Good buying experience

by from Boston, MA |

I purchased an accord, and dealt with Alex. He treated me well, didnt rush me for anything and the car is excellent. I went in for a minor blower repair and they took me in 10 minutes before closing time ...

Excellent Customer Service and Fair Prices

by from marblehead, ma |

I just bought a 2013 CRV here and was fortunate to deal with 2 pleasant, hard working, capable people. I went to Honda Cars of Boston after visiting several other dealers and knowing what I wanted and how much I could spend. I met with Abe who worked with me to get a reasonable deal with no pressure at all. I would highly recommend going to see Abe at Honda Cars if you are in the market for a new vehicle. For the payment/financing, I met with AJ who was also very pleasant. He was very knowledgeable and informed me of all my options, while again providing no pressure at all. While I was doing the paperwork, Abe stayed late to make sure I could drive home my vehicle that evening. Both Abe and AJ are kind and knowledgeable professionals who did a great job working with me to get me what I was looking for. Highly recommend!

For a positive customer service experience?

by from Cambridge, MA |

Honda owners: Looking for a good customer service experience? this is NOT the place! This is what you can expect at HONDA CARS OF BOSTON -Inadequately staffed service department (but there are 15 salesmen working to sell you a car today!) -POORLY TRAINED reception staff who do not understand the business workings and cannot adequately help you beyond transferring you to unanswered phones -RUDE, poorly trained and uninformed service personnel who do not know their product and snap at customers because they have poor working conditions -ABSENT and unresponsive management who do not know how to handle customers who have legitimate concerns about their cars -LONG WAITS and excuses about poorly planned business operations -A customer oriented retail environment void of the following good practices: Welcome to Honda cars of Boston Eye contact How may I help you I'm sorry for the inconvenience Here are some of the options we can offer you I would be happy to see what I can do I do not know the answer to that question, but I will find out for you My managers name is: Is there anything else I can help you with? You are welcome Thank you very much for your business! PLEASE THINK TWICE and check the reviews online before purchasing a car or choosing @honda_of_boston as a place to trust the service of your vehicle.