Honda Cars of Boston

100 Broadway, Everett, MA 02149

New 888-474-0722
Used 888-470-4171
Service 888-636-5660

Great Buys From the Honda Guys.

exceptional

by from Boston, MA |

Salesman Teuris was exceptional. He picked me up in downtown Boston a couple of times. He was patient explaining the car and various features. I am impressed

In search of a new(er) Civic

by from Lynn, MA |

I had occasion to visit Honda Cars of Boston during my search for a late model used (Certified) Honda Civic. I met with Roberto Torres, one of the sales people at the dealership, and his attention to my concerns and needs were much appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Honda Cars of Boston for later purchases of new or used Hondas

Awesome customer service

by from Everett ma |

Purchased a 2013 Honda Civic. Abe was very helpful and very pleasant. He took the time to explain how the car features worked. I also had assistance from Oscar. Oscar was also very helpful and friendly. He work very hard to make sure I was happy. Both gentleman have excellent customer service. Very satisfied with the experience here!

Good buying experience

by from Boston, MA |

I purchased an accord, and dealt with Alex. He treated me well, didnt rush me for anything and the car is excellent. I went in for a minor blower repair and they took me in 10 minutes before closing time ...

Excellent Customer Service and Fair Prices

by from marblehead, ma |

I just bought a 2013 CRV here and was fortunate to deal with 2 pleasant, hard working, capable people. I went to Honda Cars of Boston after visiting several other dealers and knowing what I wanted and how much I could spend. I met with Abe who worked with me to get a reasonable deal with no pressure at all. I would highly recommend going to see Abe at Honda Cars if you are in the market for a new vehicle. For the payment/financing, I met with AJ who was also very pleasant. He was very knowledgeable and informed me of all my options, while again providing no pressure at all. While I was doing the paperwork, Abe stayed late to make sure I could drive home my vehicle that evening. Both Abe and AJ are kind and knowledgeable professionals who did a great job working with me to get me what I was looking for. Highly recommend!

For a positive customer service experience?

by from Cambridge, MA |

Honda owners: Looking for a good customer service experience? this is NOT the place! This is what you can expect at HONDA CARS OF BOSTON -Inadequately staffed service department (but there are 15 salesmen working to sell you a car today!) -POORLY TRAINED reception staff who do not understand the business workings and cannot adequately help you beyond transferring you to unanswered phones -RUDE, poorly trained and uninformed service personnel who do not know their product and snap at customers because they have poor working conditions -ABSENT and unresponsive management who do not know how to handle customers who have legitimate concerns about their cars -LONG WAITS and excuses about poorly planned business operations -A customer oriented retail environment void of the following good practices: Welcome to Honda cars of Boston Eye contact How may I help you I'm sorry for the inconvenience Here are some of the options we can offer you I would be happy to see what I can do I do not know the answer to that question, but I will find out for you My managers name is: Is there anything else I can help you with? You are welcome Thank you very much for your business! PLEASE THINK TWICE and check the reviews online before purchasing a car or choosing @honda_of_boston as a place to trust the service of your vehicle.

Honda 2008

by from Everett, MA |

I bought a 2008 Honda Civic at 100 Broadway late August 2011. We tought they were going to offer us a high interest rate, they did not. I have no compaint, it was a good experience. The dealer named " John " took care of us. Thanks.

Honda 2008

by from Everett, MA |

Chose this dealership from 10 others in the area

by from Peabody |

In my search for a Honda CRV, I checked out at least 10 dealerships in the area and in southern NH as well. I was trying to find exactly the white one that I wanted for the very best price. At first I was looking for used with low miles, but then Honda came out with a 1.9% financing deal on new vehicles, so I decided why not go for brand new for what would come out to practically the same price, as used Honda's hold their value very well so the price difference would be minimal. Anyway, the dealer that I liked the best was Honda Cars of Boston in Everett. I didn't have to listen to any stupid salesman pitch, I knew what I was looking for so after minimal negotiating they got me the CRV that I wanted. It was coming in on a truck in a few weeks, so I paid a deposit and it was mine when it came off the truck. They were the fairest as far as my trade-in, and when the new car came in, I found that I had actually qualified for the labor day special of 0.9% financing which made the deal even better. Dealt with Dean, Jared, and Abe and they were all very helpful, as well as the finance manager who didn't try to push me to buy extras that I wasn't interested in. I love my CRV and am happy that I dealt with Honda Cars of Boston.

Honda Cars of Boston responded to this review

October 28, 2011

Congratulations on your new CRV. You made a great decision on your purchase and I am sure you will enjoy it for many miles to come. Thank you very much for the kind words. I am very pleased that your purchase experience was a pleasant one. I will be sure to pass this on to the employees you mentioned. Thanks again, Rob Giacchino