Grava Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM SRT

Used 866-454-1856
Service 888-887-1409

Great Experience

by from woburn ma |

I bought my car from Grava last year and got service from the Service Dept. The Service staff was Awesome. The were extremely friendly, nice, and seemed very knowledgeable about the service I was receiving. I came in for an Oil change and what I thought was my brakes making a squeaking sound. They did the oil change and told me they would perform a free 21 point inspection on my vehicle. They told me the the sound was coming from my alternator and not my brakes. They covered the alternator under my warranty. I was so happy to find an honest place that fixed the problem rather then charge me for brakes that were not needed.

Wonderful Service Department

by from Andover |

I have always had jeeps and have always gotten my service done at the dealerships.. The first time I walked in the doors at Grava they made me feel welcomed. I had my oil change and tires rotated. They were efficient and got me right in and out. Along with the oil change and tire rotation they did a 21 point inspection. They had snacks and cold water in the waiting room. I would recommend this dealership to any jeep owner.

Great service! The people there are very pleasant.

by from Braintree |

I came in to the dealer because my AC was blowing hot air. They took my name and I had a seat in the waiting room. They came back to me that in little time to tell me it just needed to be recharge. They recharge my AC system. Got in my car and it was cold. Yay!

Amazing service department

by from Boston,Ma |

Went to Grava for an oil change and inspection sticker. Greeted at the door by a nice older gentlemen, very friendly. Service advisor Tim was pleasant and informative. They informed me I needed brakes and were able to do the repair quickly and with no problems, I will be bringing my car back here again and again for the Amazing service.

nice staff easy service

by from cambridge ma |

Stopped at Grava because my tire kept losing air. They brought out a giant nail they found in my tire to show me. They said they would try and patch it for me but if it does not hold I would need a new tire. We went ahead and replaced the tire after the tire plug failed. They did not charge me for the failed plug! Everyone was so nice and up front to me about pricing. I'm going to Grava for all my car repairs now!

Quick repairs, amazing customer service!

by from Bedford, Ma |

I brought my Chrysler 200 in for a routine Oil change and brake check - they were making some screeching noise. I was greeted quickly by the service manager, Joe Dolci, who had my vehicle checked. Another employee - Bryan - came and let me know my brakes needed replacing. He explained everything clearly & took very good care of me! For once, I didn't feel like I was getting hustled. Very knowledgeable & great customer service! Strongly Recommended.

Friendly staff, pleasure to work with

by from everett, ma |

I got my 2015 dodge charger from Grava. The entire experience was pleasurable!

Great Service!!

by from Boston, Massachusetts |

Great Customer Service from Grava Service Department. Very Fast & Friendly. In & Out Service

Fantastic Service!

by from Waltham, MA |

Joe and the team at the service department are always fast and easy to work with. Appointments are easiest and always kept! Can't recommend enough!

Best Car-Buying Experience Ever ~

by from Reading, MA |

I bought my 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan from Grava from Al Firicano - no drama - Excellent! Al was patient with me and answered all my questions, never pushy, and was always available when I thought of something new to ask. Made the entire experience of buying a car actually enjoyable - a refreshing change!! Al Firicano, Certified Sales and Licensing Consultant and Michael Clark, Business Manager were both so friendly, professional, informative and accommodating. Great Team! THANK YOU!

Great purchase, love my Jeep

by from Boston, Ma |

No pressure purchase. Exceptionally knowledgeable salesperson.