Honda Village of Newton Corner

371 Washington St., Newton, MA 02458

New 888-477-1282
Used 888-477-7303
Service 888-416-0458

The most convenient Honda location in Greater Boston - right off the Mass Pike in Newton Corner.

Fantastic Dealership

by from Boston, MA |

I have purchased 2 vehicles and service both of them at this dealership. The staff is very friendly, especially David Rodriguez the GSM, Carl Pasquarosa the GM and Tony the Service Manager. They truly treat you like family. They buying experience was great, no pressure and a great selection. Service is wonderful, they are able to get me in and out in the same day.

Honda Village of Newton Corner responded to this review

November 29, 2012

Hello Honest Review, We would just like to take this opportunity and Thank You for your wonderful review. Here at Honda Village we take pride in our ability to provide excellent customer service. It makes us so very happy to heard from our loyal customers. Thank You Jade Giacoppo jgiacoppo@hondavillage.com

Honda Village in Newton - Great Experience

by from Boston |

I purchased my new 2014 Honda Civic from Honda Village of Newton. I had a great experience. Peter Ly was very friendly and I never felt pressured to hurry or make a decision. I drove 2 vehicles but looked at many others. I couldn't make up my mind. Peter Ly never showed any impatience, and was a complete professional. When i picked the car up, he had programed the radio stations and my door locks to function as I wanted. He gave me a good lesson on the bluetooth and anything else I needed. The dealership itself is nice and clean and anyone I spoke with was friendly. I love my new car and would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who needed service or a new car. Thanks again Peter Ly! As another note - I picked up a nail in my new tire a week later!!! Greg Miller in Customer Service was great! He took care of all the paperwork and had me in and out! The waiting area is very nice by the way, fresh popcorn, water, coffee and a large screen TV. Also had a kiddie area. I had my new tire, no costs and was on my way.

<3 this place

by from Boston, MA |

I would like to thank everyone involved in my recent purchase from Honda Village BUT I would like to send a special "thank you" to Manny for his good work. This is my second go round with Honda Village and I wasn't disappointed. I came in knowing what I wanted and appreciate that I was not hassled to upgrade to a more expensive vehicle. Manny was patient and most of all honest. I would also like to say "thank you" to the service crew at Honda Village. The service there is impeccable! My buying experience was pleasurable but the folks in the service department put Honda Village above the rest. They were my incentive to return to Honda Village. So if you are in need of a new or used vehicle or car service, I would highly recommend Honda Village in Newton.

Purchase from Manny Zabatta

by from Waltham, MA |

We returned to purchase our second Honda Fit from Manny Zabatta. He is honest and fair, and we did not feel any pressure, in what can many times be a very stressful situation. He explained each step of the process, and we felt we were dealt with in a very up-front way--no fooling around, just down to business. This is not to say that he was not friendly and courteous--he just made the process as easy as possible in the nicest way.

Personable staff, great budget-friendly deals

by from Boston, MA |

Manny (sales) was helpful, patient, and informative in helping me purchase my first new car. He worked hard to get the best pricing options for my budget and I came out with a 2014 Honda Accord LX. Manny has contacted me several times since my car was delivered to check up on my experience and overall, I feel I can contact the dealership at any time with any questions or concerns. The staff was family-oriented and friendly, which made the often stressful car-buying experience a breeze!

Good work

by from Marlboro, MA |

I would like to congratulate Honda Village on the wonderful approach used to sell me my 2015 Honda Fit. Sales Consultant Edgar Monterrosa was polite and very helpful. He made the process of buying a new car pleasant. He was quick to give me a road test, provided quick and worthwhile answers to my questions and did so in a hospitable way. The process was like dealing with a neighbor. Congratulations on having such good sales personnel.

pleasant, stress free experience

by from Brighton, MA |

A pleasant and stress free experience! we had a great experience at Honda Village and will refer friends and family. In particular our relationship with both Peter Ly and Ivo Petrov made the entire experience very pleasurable and stress free. I commend Honda Village for professionalism.

Yohan is the MAN!

by from Waltham, MA |

Purchased my second car from Honda Village this week. Yohan did a great job. No pressure. Very helpful. The service is always exceptional there, (Joe P is GREAT!!) I've been going there for over 8 years and my Honda Pilot has over 160,000 miles and going strong. If you follow the recommended services you will have no problems. Highly recommend them.

Great Service

by from Cambridge, MA |

Amazing experience We are very impressed with the quality of the services, especial attention and the amount of information provided by Mr. Manny Zabatta and Mr. Ivo Petrov (finance).

Manny Zabatta at Honda Village, Newton MA

by from Newton, MA |

It was a pleasure to work with Manny Zabatta during purchasing of my new CR-V. No pressure, just friendliness and professionalism. He maid my visit to the Honda Village very easy and uncomplicated.

Leasing a Honda Accord

by from Arlington, MA |

I was very impressed--and actually surprised--that the leasing of my Honda Accord at Honda Village in Newton was as pain free as it was. I first made contact with Jim Samson at Honda Village in Newton via email on a Monday afternoon, and after exchanging a few emails with Jim and starting to believe that he would be responsive to my needs, I changed my plans for the evening so that I could go to the dealership. Jim had indicated during our email exchange that Honda Village would be able to meet the lease terms I was looking for (I had done my homework well and knew what I was after). What remained to be determined was what I would be given for the 20 year old Honda I was turning in; in fact, I had told Jim what I wanted for the car. After my car was checked at the dealership, Jim came to tell me with a big smile on his face that they would give me what I wanted for it. So the deal was done, just like that, in less than 8 hours! The following day I went to the dealership to complete the paper work. I left for home around 1 PM and barely had time to get my stuff out of my old Honda when Jim called at 4:45 and asked when I could pick up the new car! By 6 PM I drove out of the dealership in my new Accord! The whole thing from first contact to new car pickup had taken less that 30 hours! Working with Jim was a pleasure, He was knowledgeable, responsive, and professional. In addition, he had a good sense of humor. I will certainly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a car.