Honda Village of Newton Corner

371 Washington St., Newton, MA 02458

New 888-477-1282
Used 888-477-7303
Service 888-416-0458

The most convenient Honda location in Greater Boston - right off the Mass Pike in Newton Corner.

Fantastic Dealership

by from Boston, MA |

I have purchased 2 vehicles and service both of them at this dealership. The staff is very friendly, especially David Rodriguez the GSM, Carl Pasquarosa the GM and Tony the Service Manager. They truly treat you like family. They buying experience was great, no pressure and a great selection. Service is wonderful, they are able to get me in and out in the same day.

Honda Village of Newton Corner responded to this review

November 29, 2012

Hello Honest Review, We would just like to take this opportunity and Thank You for your wonderful review. Here at Honda Village we take pride in our ability to provide excellent customer service. It makes us so very happy to heard from our loyal customers. Thank You Jade Giacoppo jgiacoppo@hondavillage.com

Repeat customer

by from Mansfield, Ma |

I received exactly what I expected the first time I did business with Honda Village. The car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay, and with the experienced salesman, Jim Samson, it turned out to be an extremely pleasant experience!

Review of service - joe panichella

by from Franklin ma |

I have had all my service for all of my cars over the last 15+ years and joe is the best! He is always friendly and accommodating and very thorough and honest about repairs/work needed. I am 100% confident that the work done is needed and price is always very fair. As long as joe is there I will not take my cars anywhere else!

Great customer service and price

by from Burlington, ma |

Excellent customer service. Peter Ly my selection specialist was extremely helpful and provided everything I was looking for. He answered all my questions and was not pushy in any way. I will be buying my Hondas from Peter Ly from now on!!

Scott Stafford and Honda Village are top notch.

by from Newton, MA |

As someone who has purchased several different cars from several different dealerships throughout the years, I can honestly say that Honda Village has provided me with THE BEST ever customer experience. I had the pleasure of working with Scott Stafford; who was extremely helpful, friendly, honest and knowledgeable. He handled the negotiation process in a very respectful manner, was responsive when I called or texted with follow up questions, and was great when it came to coordinating delivery of the vehicle. I'm now in a brand new Accord EX and couldn't be happier. I'll be sure to recommend Honda Village, and in particular Scott, whenever my friends or family are in the market for a new Honda.

Friendly, Accommodating, Straight Shooter

by from Brookline, MA |

I contacted Jim when I was going between two dealerships and he really helped me find the car that suited my needs for the best deal. He is a straight shooter and does not have any hidden fees; he will lay it all out for you. He helped me find a deal that best suited my needs for a one time payment. He is extremely accommodating and ensures you have a good experience. He even came out to Brookline to pick me up at my apartment when my car was ready. I walked into Honda and had my car in my driveway in 3 days. He has tons of experience in the field and really can help you find the car and payment plan that is best for you. He is just a really great guy and a pleasure to work with.

Excellent Shopping Experience

by from framingham, ma |

While looking for a new Honda, a friend highly recommended Honda Village saying she always has a good experience working with them. She suggested I meet Yohan Smith and I am a grateful that I had the pleasure of working with him. In what is usually a very challenging and indecisive purchase for me, I felt the utmost confidence in my decision to choose a car due to the knowledge, expertise, excellent customer service, and helpfulness in answering all my questions and concerns received from Yohan Smith!!!!

Horrible service

by from Boston ma |

I have had a very bad experience with this place with both my vehicles. I brought in my Honda civic for air bag recall. When i picked up my car the dashboard where they changed the bag was cracked. I had to bring it in again in which they couldn't do anything about it. I brought it for a 3rd time which they changed the air bag but when i picked it up my car had a huge dent on the side. A few days ago I took my odyssey because i had door problems. It took 4 times me taking it for them to actually fix it because previous times it was fine. It was "the cold" weather making my door act up. When i picked up my car it had scratches and chips all over the car! I tried taking it the body shop i trust in working in my car which i know they do an amazing job and i was told that they have their own shop that does all Honda work and they're "the best" the last thing i need is messing up my car just like they did with my Civic when they "fixed it"!! This dealer is a joke! There's always issues, they can never get things right the first time! They're so unprofessional!!

Honda Village of Newton Corner responded to this review

May 7, 2015

Hello Flor Alvizures, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Honda Village. We look at situations like this as opportunities to better customer service practices. I reviewed your service records with the Service Manager and the Service Advisors you dealt with. In regards to your Civic: On 2/19/2015 we addressed recall repairs for the Drivers and Passenger Side Airbags at which point we had to special order a part for the Headlight recall repair. On 2/24/2015 we installed the special ordered part at which the damage to the dashboard was discussed and the length of time necessary for repairs. On 3/3/2015 we addressed the repair of the damaged dashboard. We can sympathize with your frustrations however, unfortunately the need to order parts specifically for your vehicle as well as taking into factor time restraints caused for your multiple visits to Honda Village. In regards to your Odyssey: On 2/18/2015 we addressed and replaced the Roller for the Passenger Side sliding door. On 2/25/2015 the vehicle was seen again and we could not duplicate the issue and it was noted that the doors were operating properly. Unfortunately, if we can not verify a specific condition we can not indiscriminately begin replacing related parts. On 3/2/2015 we saw your vehicle in regards to a dead battery. We quoted you a price for a new battery. On 5/4/2015 we reviewed the door function and addressed and repaired the door roller, door motor and roller assembly. Once again, we can sympathize with your frustrations with repeat visits however we took the proper steps to review and repair the defective door. As for the physical damage to the Odyssey and Civic the offer to have it repaired at our Body Shop is still available, however if you prefer please submit a detailed estimate from the repair shop for our review and if we find the repairs to be congruent with our estimate we are open to the discussion of reimbursement. We are available if you would like to discuss this situation further. Best Regards, Jade Giacoppo

Honda Village beats Boch, Chambers

by from Boston, MA |

I'd done my homework by the time I arrived at Honda Village; I'd compared prices on line and visited or spoken with sales reps at three or four other local dealerships. I was due to test drive a 2013 Honda CRV at another dealership the following day. I only dropped by Honda Village on the way home from running an errand because it happened to be en route. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision that turned out to be a very good one. I met sales agent Jim Samson and told him what I was looking for: a 2013 or 2014 Honda CRV EX-L with no more than 20k mileage. He showed me what they had in stock, but none of them met the scope of what I was looking for. Then Jim placed the prospect of a new car on the table. Would I consider it? I honestly hadn't even thought about a brand new car, assuming it to be out of my price range. And of the half-dozen salespeople at other dealerships, not one had even suggested . But Jim made a great offer, and later agreed to my counteroffer based on another price I found on line from another dealership. There was no hard sell, no tense moments, just a super-friendly, relaxed interaction. When it came time to discuss financing, I was concerned that the great price I'd negotiated would be undone by less than favorable terms. Not so: Ivo Petrov in the financing division walked me through the options carefully; I got an interest rate and extended warranty plan that I was very happy with. This is a great dealership with a staff that is not of the fake, high-octane, super-aggressive vein. I enjoyed the experience of buying from Honda Village. You'll get the same deal you can get at dealers who do bigger volume, but with less hype and less hassle. Ask for Jim Samson; great guy to buy a car from!

happy customer

by from medford, ma |

I had finally come to the conclusion that I wanted a new car. My mother's car was falling apart, so all I wanted was to give her my car, which was in great shape, and get a new one for myself. I had, done some research online about a car I was interested in (Honda CRV) and local dealerships. I also recieved a great recommendation for Honda Village in Newton to see Jim Samson. I set up an appointment two weeks ago and he blew my mom and I away. Jim cared not only about our needs, but also about our fears and anxiety about this new and exciting chapter. He had so much knowledge in answering our questions . His charisma and way about the industry made my anxiety instantly subside. When I got behind the wheel I fell in love with the car. it was almost like he read my mind. He showed us the most beautiful color CRV. I felt so comfortable in it. As he showed us the features in the car, he really incorporated his personality. As someone who teaches students the values of professionalism on a daily basis, it was such an amazing feeling to see those vales in everyone I came in contact with at Honda Village. ESPECIALLY JIM, it's one thing to do that 9-5 routine, but it's another to have the pride in that job you do. Jim had that pride in every word he spoke. So thank you Honda Village, and thank you Jim Samson for making me the proud owner of my CRV :)

A+ purchase experience!

by from Newton, ma |

I have bought a number of cars from Honda Village over the years. It has always been a seamless very positive experience! I highly recommend the dealing with Honda Village!