Honda Village of Newton Corner

371 Washington St., Newton, MA 02458

New 888-477-1282 New 888-477-1282
Used 888-477-7303 Used 888-477-7303
Service 888-416-0458 Service 888-416-0458

The most convenient Honda location in Greater Boston - right off the Mass Pike in Newton Corner.

Fantastic Dealership

by from Boston, MA |

I have purchased 2 vehicles and service both of them at this dealership. The staff is very friendly, especially David Rodriguez the GSM, Carl Pasquarosa the GM and Tony the Service Manager. They truly treat you like family. They buying experience was great, no pressure and a great selection. Service is wonderful, they are able to get me in and out in the same day.

Honda Village of Newton Corner responded to this review

December 1, 2012

Hello Honest Review, We would just like to take this opportunity and Thank You for your wonderful review. Here at Honda Village we take pride in our ability to provide excellent customer service. It makes us so very happy to heard from our loyal customers. Thank You Jade Giacoppo jgiacoppo@hondavillage.com

Excellent Sales Experience

by from Newton, Ma |

Joshua Fink redefines what a salesperson is. He listens, and is practical about his recommendations. Most salespeople will say whatever makes them the most money, but Joshua is honest, and an expert in product knowledge. I am SO happy with my new Pilot and its all thanks to him. I was at 2 others dealers before I met Joshua and he blew me away with his knowledge and demeanor. I will buy all the rest of my cars from Joshua, and to boot he's a fantastic dresser :)

Awesome experience!

by from Watertown, MA. |

I am extremely pleased...thank you so much Kelsey for all of your help. You've made me a loyal customer!

Great Service

by from Belmont |

Customer service Rep. (Kelsey) was very professional and friendly. Kelsey was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions to service my vehicle. Looking forward to continue to due business at this location (Honda in Newton Corner).

My Experience at HONDA VILLAGE

by from Newton,MA |

I chose to give this dealership a really great review, and here is why . From the moment you walk in you are greeted by one of many great employees. And not like those people that give you attitude because they hate their lives,and SHOULD NOT be working a customer service position. So now from the front desk they will call for an available sales associate and they will not keep you waiting like some other dealers. So to make things short I was greeted by Joshua Fink who by far is the best sales associate that I've had in all my car buying experience. He and the management team worked real hard in giving me the best deal EVER!!! . So I'm glad to say I'm a 2016 Honda Accord Touring driver and it feels good. HONDA VILLAGE is here to help you in getting the best deals hands down with no beating around the bush . Please check out this dealership and you will not be disappointed. I also would like to give a shout out to Adam Bohn And Jeremy Barber, thank you guys for all of your help .

Definitely check this dealership out FIRST!

by from Boston, MA |

The service I received here was great! First time leasing and Yohan really helped to make the process go smoothly. I would certainly recommend friends and family to go here for quality service and salesmen who genuinely care about helping you get the car and deal you want!

Amazing service!

by from Newton, MA |

I went to Newton Village Honda last week, looking to buy a used but newer Honda. Mia was the sales consultant who helped me, and she was amazing! She knew all about the cars, but more importantly she listened to what I wanted, and found the perfect car for me WITHOUT all the typical dealer pressure. Mia was straightforward and honest. I will definitely be coming back! Thanks Mia!

Mia is amazing! Definitely ask for her!

by from Newton, MA |

Mia was wonderful to work with! She knew all about the cars, but more importantly she listened to what I wanted, and found the perfect car for me WITHOUT all the typical dealer crap. Mia was straightforward and honest. I will definitely be coming back! Thanks Mia for a GREAT car buying experience!

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from Newton, Massachusetts |

We had an excellent experience at the Honda Village in Newton Corner and owe it all to our sales consultant Mia! She was extremely enthusiastic, accommodating, and knowledgeable! She welcomed us with a winning smile and a warm hello, patiently answered our many annoying questions, and clearly explained every feature and gadget of each car we looked at. Although we did not purchase a car that day, Mia's professional perseverance convinced us to schedule an appointment to come back to reconsider our options, and we look forward to doing so! With that being said, we highly recommend Mia to future customers at the Honda Village in Newton Corner!

Luv my accord

by from mansfield |

Aaron did a good job putting me in the right car and making me comfortable with the whole process. Really was better than I was expecting.