Loeber Motors Inc.

4255 West Touhy Avenue, Lincolnwood, IL 60712

New 866-538-6942
Used 888-553-5084
Service 877-633-7048

The Loeber Difference is what will make your buying and ownership experience exceptional at all times!

My salesperson was excellent

by from Park Ridge, Il |

I have visited Loeber Motors occasionally, had some service done there on previously purchased cars. My main reason for going back and purchasing was (product for one), but also my specific salesperson, Tommy Noda. Low pressure and did not waste my time. The day I was choosing between two cars it was raining. He made sure the cars were indoors and when I asked to get a better look at the paint, HE wiped the cars down, not the service guys who he asked. Tommy knew what he was talking about and he was an overall good person to purchase a car from. Additionally his boss, the head of used cars whose name escapes me was very gracious and also very nice....I will be in the market again for a different vehicle in about a year and will ask for Tommy.

Service advisor is rude and unprofessional

by from Chicago, IL |

Worst dealer I've ever been. I would give zero star if I could. The service advisor was rude and unprofessional. The quote was 600 and turned out to be 1200. What a rip off!! When I was still talking over the phone, the service advisor kept talking over me, had no respect to the customer. No wonder the rating is so low. Never going back to this dealer again.

Unprofessional service advisor

by from Chicago, IL |

Worst dealer I've ever been. I would give zero star if I could. The service adviser was rude and unprofessional. The quote was 600 and turned out to be 1200. What a rip off!! When I was still talking over the phone, the service adviser kept talking over me, had no respect to the customer. Never going back to this dealer again.

WORST of the WORST SERVICE!!!

by from Des Plaines IL |

I scheduled and dropped off my Sprinter for an appointment @ 7:30am for my TPMS to be checked and replaced if needed. Arrogant service advisor took another 30 mins to see me. No introductions, just led me to his desk. The calling card says his name is William Lindahl. No loaner cars here, not for me at least. I could've just waited if i wanted to coz he said it will take at least an hour to diagnose and another couple hours if they needed to replace my TPMS. I left my car with Bill and by 11 am did not get any phones calls about the status of my car so I started leaving messages in his voicemail and two other individuals who answered the phone and promised they will have Bill call me back. I asked for the service manager but is unavailable. It was only after "nina" properly introduced herself and promised she will personally go to Bill's desk that i got a call back from Bill at 2:30 pm. Bill said they have not seen my car by that tim.... He said he's been dealing with customers the whole day He can't always track what's going on with the repairs... He said they can actually start working on the car at that time... That was almost 8 hours after I left my car with them.... I told him not to touch my car and I went back there to drive my car out of the WORST Mercedes Benz service department I've ever been to.... And guess what's funny Bill's calling card bears the audacious claim that they are Best of the Best... Really Now???!!!! Don't waste your time, Bring your Benz somewhere else for service.

Service not responsible for damage they caused

by from chicago, IL |

car brought in for repair with expected cost of $750. During repair they broke another part and told me cost would be several thousand to replace for parts and labor -- and that it was my responsibility and not theirs. Totally unacceptable. Recommend you find another service department if you are able to.

deceitful

by from Chicago, Ill. |

Unprofessional ownership. Condescending attitude toward customer by owner. Unable or unwilling to perform quality repairs. Owner fails to return calls. Owner has option to refuse working of customers car if customer is unsatisfied with quality of service. This dealer has equipment at his store that causes damage to customer cars which the owner refuses to acknowledge and denies.

leasing

by from Lincolnwood, IL 60712 |

very bad at all i asked to give me price for leasing they say okay and did not give me nothing Next day i have email from Ian Parker saying nothing and i called him to ask what is the email for ? He said he is busy with costumer and will call me back i ask him can some body else help me he said hes nobody .And told me to call the central number or wait for call.I said i prefer someone to call me and he said okay and hang oh on me.Nobody ever call me or email me.I feel like they do not want to sale the car or lease it VERY VERY VERY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Never seen some thing like that never ever!!!!!!

deceitful practice

by from peoria, IL |

Told me a specific Certified 2014 Mercedes was available. Within hours, when I arrived, they said it sold yesterday. Basically, they were trying to peddle a brand new vehicle instead.

Very helpful staff!

by from Mundelein, IL |

I bought a Mercedes E350 convertible a week ago. I loved both the car and the professional help that Vitas Markevicius provided. The explanations for the fees and services were very clear so that I could request all that I wanted and know what each of them would cost me. The car is great and I love driving it! I will recommend my friends to go to this dealership to get a Mercedes. Vitas and other team members will help you choose the vehicle and the financing that will be optimal for you. So far, this is one of the best dealerships that I have bought a car from, and, especially, Vitas is best sales person I have bought a car from. Thank you very much!

Great experiance

by from Chicago,IL |

love this dealer they are SO pleasant and I will recommend the to everyone! They treat you with respect and cater to you from the moment you walk through the door.

Loeber Motors Inc. responded to this review

August 12, 2014

Thanks for the high praise, we hope all of our customers feel this way about their visit!!!

Many thanks to Mr. Tommy Noda, sales staff member.

by from Skokie |

After few visits to MB dealers looking for a used car, Mr. Tommy Noda, was first to greet me and introduced him self politely with big smile. Tommy really was very helpful to understand my needs and more importantly my trade-in situation. Tommy kept following up with me for a week to entertain my desire to drive MB S 500, and with his dedication to make the deal go thru, I would say "Thank you Tommy" for finalizing the deal. I am so happy with the provided services and promises made to me during and after closing the purchase. Thanks again, Tommy. Regards, Jason Yousif

Loeber Motors Inc. responded to this review

August 12, 2014

Hi Jason, thanks so much for letting us know about your experience at the dealership. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with Tommy and that you were able to find that perfect Mercedes Benz car. Thanks again for joining the Loeber Motors family of happy owners.