Lexus of Watertown

New 877-799-8382
Used 877-799-8385
Service 888-521-9885

Boston Lexus Shoppers Deserve the Best. They Deserve Lexus of Watertown

Lexus of Watertown is a Winner!

by from Wellesley, MA |

I recently purchased a 2011 ES 350 at Lexus of Watertown and was amazed by the high quality of their buying process and customer service. This was all managed by product specialist, Bill Smith. From my first phone call to my single visit and demo, the whole process was smooth and seamless. I bought the car and took delivery the same day. Thank you, Bill Smith and the Lexus of Watertown team!

Great place, eyes only for Lexus of Watertown

by from Stoneham, ma |

They have great customer service, the sales associate salwa moussa was the most down to earth person and made it so easy to purchase. She came off as a friend not just a sales person. If you go ask for her ! Also manny is the finance manager, he was great to deal with and explained everything so it's understandable, I have to say I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Awesome Service by SALWA...

by from Bedford, ma |

I recently purchased a pre-owned Rx 450h from watertown I was greeted by beautiful young lady named Salwa. She was honest and very well spoken. She explained the whor thing. She did took care of all things timely as promosed by her. Car was ready in timely manner. I have bought like 7 years for my family members. Its easy to make a deal in lexus of watertown. I recommend you to ask for SALWA the Salesrep.. She was awesome. Thanks Sunny

Salwa **** Preowned Sales Rep was Awesomeżż

by from Boston,ma |

I bought RX 450h.. Salwa was awesome.. She worked hard and did all in time. She took care of Registration, Car keys, service , delivery process in time. I would highly recommend to take appointment if you plan to buy a preowned car frim lexus of watertown. I have bought like 5 cars for my family in last 10 years. Lexus of watertown really gives you multiple options. I will buy again and please ask for Salwa. I was very happy as car was delivered in time. Thanks Sunil

Never going back

by from Watertown, MA |

I have bought 4 cars from Lexus of Watertown (LS430, LS430, LS460, GS300) and I came to the dealership last night looking to buy a new 2014 IS 250 for my wife. Michael and I discussed a lot of numbers and it didn?t look like it was going to work. When I got home I ran the numbers, realized I made a mistake, and was ready to come in today and buy the car. I indicated EXACTLY what I thought I heard along with EXACTLY what we wanted. Arman called me up to say that we were good to go. We arranged for me to come in at 4:00 with my trade (GS 300) and get this wrapped up. During Arman?s call I asked him if the financial side of things was good. He said yes. I also asked him to contact me via phone or email if anything changes so I wouldn?t waste my time coming in. He said he would. When I arrived all was good until I was informed that my understanding of the residual was incorrect and it was about $4K more. It appears the number I had was quoted from a 4 year lease rather than a 3 year lease. There were a lot of numbers flying around and I will admit it was probably my mistake. I am writing this review because in the last 5 years every experience I have had with Lexus of Watertown ends up with them wasting and not respecting my time. Whether it is the service department and having to bring back cars multiple times for the same service, or Arman or Mike not calling me to let me know there was a problem with the purchase price before I came in, it is clear that NONE OF THEM CARE OR RESPECT THE VALUE OF THE CUSTOMER?S TIME. They see no problem in wasting our time and don?t even bother to apologize when they do. They seem to forget we are the customer, and loyal at that. They act like it is an honor for us to walk through the doors rather than an honor for them to serve us. The sad part is that when I first started buying from them (in the 90?s) you were the best and I was their biggest fan. I recommended people and told stories about how the ?Lexus Experience? is special. Now, they are far from the best. Very sad.

Wanted to control the whole experience

by from Weston |

Right from the beginning I knew exactly what I was looking for and asked for the best price as I was ready to buy and would not haggle. Their price way off and I told them I was all set and to remove me from all databases and did not want to be contacted further. I was repeatedly contacted with poorly written chain e-mails with just a change of the name. Do yourself a favor and don't bother wasting your time.

lexus is350

by from Portsmouth nh |

Thanks tommy for all your help with buying my is350.. I'll be back to pixk up the LFA real soon! !!

Great experience buying CPO..thanks, Tommy!

by from Newbury, NH |

Recently bought a Certified Pre-Owned Lexus from Lexus of Watertown. Worked with Tommy N., and he really went the 'extra mile' to help get the deal done for us - top notch!

Very honest establishment.

by from Hartford,CT |

I recently purchased a pre-owned LS460 from watertown lexus.The whole buying experience was pleasant and pressure free.Upon entering he establishment I was greeted and introduced to my salesperson,a beautiful young lady named Salwa.I felt treated like a valued customer and with respect.She immediately gained my trust.She talked me through the test drive right down to financing.She was honest and very well spoken.Upon completion of my purchase every promise made by watertown lexus was honored.You can buy with confidence.Looking forward to doing business again in the future.Thanks to the entire watertown lexus with a special mention to Salwa Cheikh Moussa.

Easy to deal with.

by from Watertown, MA |

Buying of used Lexus: Salesperson was easy to deal with and not pushy. Gave me answers to all questions I asked. Facility was clean and neat. Received price I was willing to pay for car. Would deal with them again.

AMAZING

by from Boston ma |

Truly amazing..... I am amazed by the true professionalism and honesty that Lexus of Watertown has instilled on there employees. I am not an easy person to deal with nor am I easy to have anyone gain my trust in a short time span but I made an exception after meeting Thomas Nguyen. He has the patience,understanding,commitment,passion,and desire to see that I am his number one priority. He treats me as if I'm family and if he's stumped on something, doesn't just make one up,but gets back to me as soon as he can. Since purchasing my Lexus, everything has been amazing and TRULYOUTSTANDING. Thank you Lexus of Watertown and Tommy, your the BEST.