Lexus of Watertown

New 877-799-8382 New877-799-8382
Used 877-799-8385 Used877-799-8385
Service 888-521-9885 Service 888-521-9885

Boston Lexus Shoppers Deserve the Best. They Deserve Lexus of Watertown

Lexus of Watertown is a Winner!

by from Wellesley, MA |

I recently purchased a 2011 ES 350 at Lexus of Watertown and was amazed by the high quality of their buying process and customer service. This was all managed by product specialist, Bill Smith. From my first phone call to my single visit and demo, the whole process was smooth and seamless. I bought the car and took delivery the same day. Thank you, Bill Smith and the Lexus of Watertown team!

Tony Was Wonderful

by from Newton, MA |

Tony Viveiros was my sales person and I have to say that the process of leasing my company's RX-350 was quick and easy because of Tony. He went above and beyond. He even personally delivered my old bike roof rack to my office and gave me a coffee cup holder since Lexus had moved the cup holder in the car. I think Tony will make sure that he will have Lexus design the holder is back where I want it when I come back for my 2019 RX-350!

Mr. John P

by from Winchester, MA |

My wife and I bought a 2015 Certified Pre-owned RX 350. The salesperson that served us was Keva Williams. She was extremely helpful in helping us find the best car for our needs and in negotiating the final price. We are very happy with the overall experience in dealing with Keva and the other staff at Lexus of Watertown .

Respectful

by from Longmeadow, MA |

We cannot speak more highly about a dealership. These folks have the utmost respect for the customer. I was not rushed, my questions were answered very thoroughly which made the process very swift. I'd like to give particular credit to Raymond Ng for being very informative and well trained. He is a very good teacher and also a very good friend. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is visiting.

Awesome Experience

by from Sharon, MA |

My wife and I had a great experience leasing a new Lexus at Lexus of Watertown. We test drove two different vehicles, and a salesman, Griffith Wilson, helped us get the deal we wanted on one of the vehicles. Griffith was knowledgeable, personable, and extremely helpful! Even after the deal was done, Griffith sat with us and taught us everything about the car. He had tremendous patience, and he was a great teacher! We commend Lexus of Watertown on their employee, Griffith Wilson! Awesome experience from start to finish!

Tech help was quick and easy

by from Northridge, Ma |

Awesome tech specialist there at Lexus. Raymond Ng got my phone paired and my Lexus enform set up in less than 10 minutes. Thanks for the quick help!

Great product knowledge, Free car washes!

by from Peabody, ma |

I talk to Sim to go buy RX350 I test drive but I don't like it. So I see Lexus GS 350 I want to buy very expensive. He give me good deal so I buy it. He set up everything I want to set up for my car. I buy car same day I drive home Sim is good guy.

Buy New Lexus Here GS 350

by from Peabody, MA |

Very Happy Thank You Sim

by from Peabody, MA |

I came to buy RX350 but it not for me. I look in the store and I see Lexus GS 350 it very expensive. I work with Sim we test drive and I like it. Car too expensive. Sim give me nice discount I buy it. I'm very Happy because he connect my phone and tell me all the button you know. I like the car very much. I buy car same day and I drive home same day very happy. Thank You Sim

FAST and Simple

by from Acton, Ma |

My mom had come I'm and worked numbers already so it was really easy coming in and buying the car we wanted. Didn't have the car in a sportsec edition but the car still is very luxury looking. Raymond Ng and the manager Arman are really helpful.