Lexus of Watertown

New 877-799-8382
Used 877-799-8385
Service 888-521-9885

Boston Lexus Shoppers Deserve the Best. They Deserve Lexus of Watertown

Lexus of Watertown is a Winner!

by from Wellesley, MA |

I recently purchased a 2011 ES 350 at Lexus of Watertown and was amazed by the high quality of their buying process and customer service. This was all managed by product specialist, Bill Smith. From my first phone call to my single visit and demo, the whole process was smooth and seamless. I bought the car and took delivery the same day. Thank you, Bill Smith and the Lexus of Watertown team!

Great Experiance

by from Watertown, MA |

My salesman was William Brazil, he was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable, I would recommend him to anyone buying a car at this dealership.

Good Communication but TOO High priced

by from Farmington, NY |

I was looking for particular used vehicle that they were advertising. I made them a fair offer which they refused. They told me they had someone else coming in to see the car and I wished them good luck with their asking price which was high.They called me back a few days later stating the car was still available but would not move on the price. I informed them I bought the same vehicle with more options and the same mileage for less money. I sent them the original vehicle sticker with all options and a copy of the invoice price I paid. I suggested they better review their price in as much as there were many others of the same car available for less money.

Amazing service Harold is the best!

by from Boston ma |

I had an amazing experience at Lexus of Watertown Harold Helped me buy me brand new Lexus and my parents bought a jeep as well!! He went above and beyond to have my car ready for me! He even called the insurance and did all the leg work even when I messed up some info!! Thanks Harold I would recommend this dealer again!!!

Lies and Confusion - Terrible Dealership

by from Vermont |

I live in Vermont, but had my eye on a Ford Escape Hybrid that was located at this dealership. I emailed the dealership asking them questions about the vehicle. They were very quick to respond. The vehicle had low mileage, only 2 owners, and was described to me to be in excellent condition. They sent me the carfax and everything looked great. I explained to them that I lived 4 hours away and that I wanted to make sure everything was in order before I took my wife and 7 month old daughter on a road trip just to look at a used car. They said everything looked great and set up a time for me to stop by on a Saturday. So Saturday morning, I leave Vermont at 7:30am and make my way to Boston. When I was about 30 minutes away from Watertown, I emailed the same dealer I had been speaking with just to give him an update. He emailed me back stating that the car was sent to a Ford dealership to get work done the day before without his knowledge. I hope for the best and finish driving to the dealership. The dealer I spoke to this whole time (Leonid Sigal) never comes to see me, I'm assuming because he was too afraid to speak to me. Instead he sends out another dealer to talk to me. I ask "What work needed to be done on the vehicle? I was under the assumption there were no problems with it." He says, "We don't know. The guy who works on the cars isn't here on weekends. He is the only one who knows." Hoping that I can at least go see the car, I ask them which Ford dealership it is at. "We don't know," is the only answer I get. Then he has the nerve to ask for my number and says "when it comes back in, I'll call you and you can drive back down and see it" (knowing full well that I just drove 4 hours from Vermont). He also tries to say that they would have called me earlier to let me know not to make the trip, but they didn't have my phone number...when all this time, we have been communicating via email and responding to each other every 5 minutes. 3 days later I get an email with one sentence: "Sorry to inform you the car came back on my day off and was sold." Not like I was about to give them a single penny of my money anyway. This dealership is shady. Don't do business with them. They don't deserve it. Take your money elsewhere. Don't make the same mistake I did in trusting that what they are telling you via email and on the phone is what is actually happening.

Great place, eyes only for Lexus of Watertown

by from Stoneham, ma |

They have great customer service, the sales associate salwa moussa was the most down to earth person and made it so easy to purchase. She came off as a friend not just a sales person. If you go ask for her ! Also manny is the finance manager, he was great to deal with and explained everything so it's understandable, I have to say I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Awesome Service by SALWA...

by from Bedford, ma |

I recently purchased a pre-owned Rx 450h from watertown I was greeted by beautiful young lady named Salwa. She was honest and very well spoken. She explained the whor thing. She did took care of all things timely as promosed by her. Car was ready in timely manner. I have bought like 7 years for my family members. Its easy to make a deal in lexus of watertown. I recommend you to ask for SALWA the Salesrep.. She was awesome. Thanks Sunny

Salwa **** Preowned Sales Rep was Awesomeżż

by from Boston,ma |

I bought RX 450h.. Salwa was awesome.. She worked hard and did all in time. She took care of Registration, Car keys, service , delivery process in time. I would highly recommend to take appointment if you plan to buy a preowned car frim lexus of watertown. I have bought like 5 cars for my family in last 10 years. Lexus of watertown really gives you multiple options. I will buy again and please ask for Salwa. I was very happy as car was delivered in time. Thanks Sunil

Never going back

by from Watertown, MA |

I have bought 4 cars from Lexus of Watertown (LS430, LS430, LS460, GS300) and I came to the dealership last night looking to buy a new 2014 IS 250 for my wife. Michael and I discussed a lot of numbers and it didn?t look like it was going to work. When I got home I ran the numbers, realized I made a mistake, and was ready to come in today and buy the car. I indicated EXACTLY what I thought I heard along with EXACTLY what we wanted. Arman called me up to say that we were good to go. We arranged for me to come in at 4:00 with my trade (GS 300) and get this wrapped up. During Arman?s call I asked him if the financial side of things was good. He said yes. I also asked him to contact me via phone or email if anything changes so I wouldn?t waste my time coming in. He said he would. When I arrived all was good until I was informed that my understanding of the residual was incorrect and it was about $4K more. It appears the number I had was quoted from a 4 year lease rather than a 3 year lease. There were a lot of numbers flying around and I will admit it was probably my mistake. I am writing this review because in the last 5 years every experience I have had with Lexus of Watertown ends up with them wasting and not respecting my time. Whether it is the service department and having to bring back cars multiple times for the same service, or Arman or Mike not calling me to let me know there was a problem with the purchase price before I came in, it is clear that NONE OF THEM CARE OR RESPECT THE VALUE OF THE CUSTOMER?S TIME. They see no problem in wasting our time and don?t even bother to apologize when they do. They seem to forget we are the customer, and loyal at that. They act like it is an honor for us to walk through the doors rather than an honor for them to serve us. The sad part is that when I first started buying from them (in the 90?s) you were the best and I was their biggest fan. I recommended people and told stories about how the ?Lexus Experience? is special. Now, they are far from the best. Very sad.

Wanted to control the whole experience

by from Weston |

Right from the beginning I knew exactly what I was looking for and asked for the best price as I was ready to buy and would not haggle. Their price way off and I told them I was all set and to remove me from all databases and did not want to be contacted further. I was repeatedly contacted with poorly written chain e-mails with just a change of the name. Do yourself a favor and don't bother wasting your time.

lexus is350

by from Portsmouth nh |

Thanks tommy for all your help with buying my is350.. I'll be back to pixk up the LFA real soon! !!