Lexus of Watertown

New 877-799-8382
Used 877-799-8385
Service 888-521-9885

Boston Lexus Shoppers Deserve the Best. They Deserve Lexus of Watertown

will return for my next car here

by from shrewsbury, ma |

Thanks to salwa I will come back to this dealership when my lease runs out on the current gs I got from her. It was an easy experience and straightforward one as well. I left knowing everything I needed to know. I will also recommend people to come here.

Overall extremely impressed.

by from Woburn, MA |

For being someone who knows little about the Lexus brand, I walked into the Lexus dealership with little knowledge about what I was getting into. That all changed when Adam LeVasseur approached me and started to answer all the questions I had. I'm very repetitive with my questions, and need to know every detail, and never once did he seem annoyed or got impatient with me. I felt very comfortable with the information he was providing, to the point that I felt 100% comfortable with the purchase I ended up making. Adam definitely broke that reputation with me about not trusting car dealership sales men, and I would recommend anyone who goes to the Lexus of Watertown dealership to ask for his guidance!

Quality dealership

by from salem, nh |

Salwa greeted us as we walked in as we were in the market for a luxury brand car. After speaking with her we were so well informed about Lexus and everything they offer and decided to go with them. Salwa was very patient with us as we had no idea what to get. But after a few hours we decided on the Lexus ES sedan. What a great decision.

Fast and pleasant experience

by from Millbury, MA |

I walked in to lexus recently and was interested in getting one of there suvs. After meeting with Salwa she helped me pick out the right one for me. I purchased an rx 450 from her and left happy with how everything went. No hiccups at all.

Best customer service

by from weston, MA |

Bought a Lexus is350 at lexus watertown and the service is as good as the car itself. Be sure you ask for Bobby Chung!

lexus of watertown

by from Watertown, MA |

Lovely dealership. Clearly a top of the line operation. Salwa did a great job as salesperson for me. Hustled around to make things right, took time to explain. I was pleased with the whole experience.

New Lexus...Great Experience

by from Newburyport, MA |

I recently leased my first Lexus from Lexus of Watertown and had the opportunity to work with Adam LeVasseur. I am someone who has owned and leased numerous vehicles and this experience was second to none. Adam was extremely knowledgeable about the product and spent as much time with me as I needed to find a vehicle that suited my specific requirements. I did not feel rushed or pressured into making a decision. Adam was very patient and did not try to push the sale. It was more like Adam was purchasing the car with me. Adam was very professional and introduced me to other members of the Lexus team as I went through the leasing and pick-up stages of my vehicle. Adam took just as much time, if not more, going over the features of my new vehicle as he did with helping me choose a vehicle. I would definitely recommend Lexus of Watertown and especially Adam LeVasseur. His approach to customer service and sales is one of a kind.

Mona W

by from Newton, MA |

Chad Tinti our service manager for years now has been the best and if he ever left Lexus of Watertown I would go wherever he went! He tells me like it is, I trust him completely. This is why when it was time to trade in my old RX (decision I have been kicking around for a couple of years and he has told me to hold off since my car was still fine until it was "time") and I trusted him when he introduced me to My Pham. She was great! I don't have a lot of time and she accomodated what I needed and was not pushy with me. Service was great all the way through to financing where we met Alex. We could not have met a friendlier man. It was a very nice experience all the way around. I also have to give a shout out to Chelsea, My's sales manager who was friendly but no "fluff" and I REALLY needed and appreciated that! Lexus of Watertown did not fail us again and this is why we are repeat customers and will continue to remain loyal!!!

Danny RX350

by from Braintree, MA |

I bought a Lexus RX350 from Bobby Chung very good and helpful. I will referral my friend come to Lexus of Watertown to see Bobby Chung. Thank You!

Excellent Lexus Dealer - Watertown

by from Brookline, MA |

From the greeting to the signing and beyond, my sales rep Bobby Chung made my Lexus ownership experience extremely pleasant. He helped me get a great deal on RX350 and delivered on all my extra requests. The dealer offers a great selection of cars at competitive prices and excellent service - including free car wash. Thanks to Bobby, my purchase and ownership experiences have been nothing but satisfying. I wouldn't go to any other dealer for a Lexus.