Lexus of Watertown

Service 888-521-9885

Boston Lexus Shoppers Deserve the Best. They Deserve Lexus of Watertown

Fast and pleasant experience

by from Millbury, MA |

I walked in to lexus recently and was interested in getting one of there suvs. After meeting with Salwa she helped me pick out the right one for me. I purchased an rx 450 from her and left happy with how everything went. No hiccups at all.

Best customer service

by from weston, MA |

Bought a Lexus is350 at lexus watertown and the service is as good as the car itself. Be sure you ask for Bobby Chung!

lexus of watertown

by from Watertown, MA |

Lovely dealership. Clearly a top of the line operation. Salwa did a great job as salesperson for me. Hustled around to make things right, took time to explain. I was pleased with the whole experience.

New Lexus...Great Experience

by from Newburyport, MA |

I recently leased my first Lexus from Lexus of Watertown and had the opportunity to work with Adam LeVasseur. I am someone who has owned and leased numerous vehicles and this experience was second to none. Adam was extremely knowledgeable about the product and spent as much time with me as I needed to find a vehicle that suited my specific requirements. I did not feel rushed or pressured into making a decision. Adam was very patient and did not try to push the sale. It was more like Adam was purchasing the car with me. Adam was very professional and introduced me to other members of the Lexus team as I went through the leasing and pick-up stages of my vehicle. Adam took just as much time, if not more, going over the features of my new vehicle as he did with helping me choose a vehicle. I would definitely recommend Lexus of Watertown and especially Adam LeVasseur. His approach to customer service and sales is one of a kind.

Mona W

by from Newton, MA |

Chad Tinti our service manager for years now has been the best and if he ever left Lexus of Watertown I would go wherever he went! He tells me like it is, I trust him completely. This is why when it was time to trade in my old RX (decision I have been kicking around for a couple of years and he has told me to hold off since my car was still fine until it was "time") and I trusted him when he introduced me to My Pham. She was great! I don't have a lot of time and she accomodated what I needed and was not pushy with me. Service was great all the way through to financing where we met Alex. We could not have met a friendlier man. It was a very nice experience all the way around. I also have to give a shout out to Chelsea, My's sales manager who was friendly but no "fluff" and I REALLY needed and appreciated that! Lexus of Watertown did not fail us again and this is why we are repeat customers and will continue to remain loyal!!!

Danny RX350

by from Braintree, MA |

I bought a Lexus RX350 from Bobby Chung very good and helpful. I will referral my friend come to Lexus of Watertown to see Bobby Chung. Thank You!

Excellent Lexus Dealer - Watertown

by from Brookline, MA |

From the greeting to the signing and beyond, my sales rep Bobby Chung made my Lexus ownership experience extremely pleasant. He helped me get a great deal on RX350 and delivered on all my extra requests. The dealer offers a great selection of cars at competitive prices and excellent service - including free car wash. Thanks to Bobby, my purchase and ownership experiences have been nothing but satisfying. I wouldn't go to any other dealer for a Lexus.

Great Experience with Charles M

by from Hopedale Ma |

My husband and I are recently retired and a Lexus was a present to celebrate. We were referred to Charles M and found him to be honest and very helpful as we changed our idea of "the perfect car" on multiple occasions. He was such a patient man. I got the feeling he is a truly honest person who had my best interest in mind which is rare in a car dealer! I have already referred a few friends! Thanks Charles!

Good Purchase Experience

by from Acton, MA |

Charles Mayer, my sales consultant, was completely knowledgeable about all the myriad of features of the GS350. We negotiated on price and in the end Charles and the Sales management was able to meet my leasing and trade-in requirements. Charles gave me a nearly 2 hour hands-on technical lesson on all aspects of my new car. I came back several days after delivery to collect my purchase papers. The dealership had cancelled my old plates for me saving me a trip to the RMV. My new car was washed for free and while waiting the 20 minutes or so for the car wash I had a free lunch of fresh catered-in sandwiches. Nice service.

great buying experience

by from brookline ma |

Purchased a Lexus GS350 1/13 from Salwa at Lexus of Watertown. Got a great price after some haggling and drove off with the car, the first time I have not had to wait several days for the car.. Came back to get new plates put on the car and prepped it. Overall Salwa expedited the process and kept me informed during the process. I would go there first if you are looking.