Lexus of Watertown

Service 888-521-9885

Boston Lexus Shoppers Deserve the Best. They Deserve Lexus of Watertown

Superior customer service

by from Brighton, MA |

I have been in the market to replace my car, and so my husband and I have been to several dealerships to look for cars. Usually I get so fed up with the salespeople that I end up leaving with no questions answered, and right back at square 1. However, the salesman who worked with us, Chris M, was exceptional. I listened while I explained our budget and what we were looking for, and gave us great suggestions and advice. The most refreshing part of the experience was the he did not drag us into the office and pretend he would work out a special deal- he was honest and upfront from the beginning, which you do not see often in car sales. If/when we do replace my car, I hope we can find it at Lexus of Watertown, with the help of Chris!

Great Car Buying Experience.

by from Portsmouth, RI |

This is the first time purchasing a car from the dealer. Watertown was very helpful and made the process easy. I recommend purchasing your Lexus from this dealer. Specifically, ask for Kam ("Jimmy") Yu as he was so thorough and helpful during the process. He went out of his way to meet our needs and spent over an hour explaining all the features of our new car after we bought it.

Pleasant Experience

by from Billerica, MA |

Lexus of Watertown made me feel comfortable during my recent car purchase. Unlike other dealerships, I did not feel pressured into a deal. They made sure that I am satisfied in all aspects of the trading and buying process. I believe our Sales Consultant, Tommy Nguyen, made the difference to such a pleasant experience. Tommy was very professional and courteous. He was very knowledgeable in the car features and gave the extra-mile in customer service.

Great Professionalism and Very Helpful Responses

by from Boston, MA |

Thanks to Jimmy Yu I was able to figure out which car was the perfect fit for me. He greeted me very warmly and was very helpful in answering all my questions. Jimmy took the time to understand my needs and showed me several car options that matched my criteria. He was so friendly and his humor calmed my nerves during the whole process of buying a new car. I will definitely be back to look for him when I decide on which car to buy with my family. Thank you so much Jimmy for all your help!

Lovely Service

by from Fall River |

I had one of the most easy going experiences for buying this vechile. The vechile was an 06 Lexus GS 300. I came into the dealership with the impresson that i was going to get looked down upon.....somewhat of a "i dont belong hear" type od doubt. When i was introduced to Tommy, all those doubts were gone. Very easy going and put me into a relaxed state so we can browse ans test drives. All my questions were answered and the process was seemless. With my situation dealt with, one of the finacical advisers "Alex" worked his magic to really make this car MY CAR. He went over the contract thoughly and was patiently waiting until the process was complete. Again, i had my doubts but they made it work. I will always recommend Tommy and Alex when anybody around my way wants a vechile

Surprisingly good experience

by from Newton, MA |

Though I did not find the car I wanted during my visit, I was impressed with the honesty and customer focus of Charles M. He spent a lot of time trying to help me choose the right car. I would recommend asking for him if you visit this dealership as I have had not so good experiences with other salespeople at Lexus of Watertown in the past. I am still in the market for a Lexus and will go back to work with Charles...once the snow disappears!

Great service with Charles Mayer

by from Newton, MA |

This was our 3rd Lexus, our 1st experience working with Lexus of Watertown and our superb Sales Associate, Charles Mayer. Once I decided that the ES300h was the car for me, it was just a matter of being sure that we could obtain the car in my color choice. This was a challenge since there is very little stock of this car and the soonest that we could expect delivery on this particular Hybrid was in three weeks from the time we met with Charles. Charles assured me that the car would be here at a given time and indeed it was delivered as promised. The transaction went smoothly and Charles was a delight to work with. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable and generous with his time, well over an hour going through all the new technology and operating instructions of the ES300h. I'm so happy with the car and owe a great deal of gratitude for the excellent service I received from Charles Mayer, Alex in accounting and the General Manager, Robert Gellin. I would highly recommend stopping by Lexus of Watertown and having a chat with Charles Mayer about your new Lexus. I'm sure that you will be as impressed with Charles Mayer as we are!

Excellent experience with Charles Mayer

by from Newton, MA |

My wife and I recently received top notch service in the process of leasing our new ES300h. The car we had desired was not on the lot, and our salesman Charles Mayer, after helping us obtain a very favorable lease, worked tirelessly on our behalf to help procure the vehicle for us. The sales manager, Robert Gellin, also was a true gentleman and very pleasant to work with. Upon receiving our new car, Charles spent an hour and a half going over all the new features on the dashboard. By the time we drove home, we felt very comfortable in the knowledge that the staff at Lexus of Watertown is so helpful and so willing to spend all the necessary time that it takes for its customers to have their questions answered. Charles cared very much that we were satisfied, and we were indeed satisfied with all our encounters with him.

Great purchasing experience

by from Weston, MA |

I previously owned 2 Lexus before moving to Acura. I want to thank Bobby Chung at Lexus of Watertown that took his time and explained the 2 models of Lexus I was interested in. During that time, Bobby never pressured me into buying and he was courteous. This was the best salesman and dealership experience I have had in years. I ended purchasing from Bobby and I can recommend him to any of my friends and relatives.

HOORAY FOR LEXUS OF WATERTOWN AND JIMMY YU

by from Bedford, MA |

After visiting the Boston Auto show in January 2013, I pretty much decided that my next car would be a hybrid and the Lexus CT200h would probably be one of my possible choices. The following week I happened to be in Watertown and decided to stop in at the Lexus of Watertown dealership. I met sales person, Jimmy Yu, who suggested i test drive the CT200h. Jimmy was very knowledgeable about the car and pointed out its outstanding features. After some further negotiations with the staff I purchased the car at a very reasonable price...all within about a week. When Jimmy delivered the car to me, he took quite a bit of time explaining its features to me and even setup the car's Blutooth feature for my cellphone. He gave me a tour of the very impressive Lexus of Watertown facilities, and made sure I was introduced to the sales manager and service manager. I subsequently found out that this day was Jimmy's day off...excellent customer service! Kudos also to George Frounjian, business manager, who was friendly, efficient and honest in closing out the paperwork for this car piuchase. Overall, this has been one of the most enjoyable car purchases I have ever had the pleasure of being involved in...and I love the car too!