Lexus of Watertown

Service 888-521-9885

Boston Lexus Shoppers Deserve the Best. They Deserve Lexus of Watertown

Best Experience

by from watertown, ma |

The experience was amazing from the first step in the door. Usually buying a car can be a bit tedious, but Adam made the experience enjoyable. He took the time to show me a few different models because I was unsure. He didn't pressure me, like most dealerships, and respected the fact that I needed to think it over. The customer service was top notch and the quality of cars is unparalleled. I would recommend this dealership and in particular, Adam, if you're looking for a Lexus for a great value.

Steve Batsinelas

by from Belmont, MA |

I would recommend anyone shopping for a quality vehicle to strongly consider Lexus of Watertown. I recently purchased a pre-owned Avalon from that dealership. Between 3 deployments to Iraq, I visited the dealership on several occasions and Hans VanDeventer always took the time to show me several cars without any pressure, knowing my purchase would be months out. On the day I came looking for a car, Hans was out and Steve Batsinelas was there. Steve was nothing short of amazing, he spent the entire afternoon finding me an appropriate vehicle. I am not the easiest customer to deal with but he was very patient and professional at all times and I got the deal I wanted. It was like I had a family member working in my best interests at the dealership. Before I left the dealership with my car, Steve even went out on the shop floor and found me a set of slightly used protective mats for my car. Last weekend my wife and I brought her mother?s Lexus in for a wash. Steve was there and he took it on himself to make sure we had a quick turn-around, before we left he personally replaced the front license plate frame that was damaged prior the service visit. I have to say, with all the cars I have purchased throughout the years, Lexus of Watertown stands head and shoulders above the other dealerships with knowledgeable and kind employees such as Steve who take the time to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied.

SC 430

by from Boston |

I purchased a Lexus SC430 from Watertown Lexus, and I first went there to look at the car about a month ago, when I first walked in, I was greeted with friendliness from the sales person, although I didn't purchased the car right a way, I wasn't pressured into buying it...a month later the car was still there, I then purchased it from Tommy, the sales rep., greeted the same as if I walked in for the first time...I had a few problems with the car...nothing major, the service staff were excellent, my car came back to me better than before, I'm very pleased about the whole staff at Watertown...I only hope in the future that they will continue great service...I had follow-ups on service calls to me, right until I picked it up.

Excellent buying experience with the dealer Bobby

by from Cambridge, MA |

My buying experience with the dealer Bobby Chung was excellent! The salesman Bobby Chung was very knowledgeable, helpful and very patient, I am very satisfied with the RX 350 purchased from him. Will definitely buy from him again.

Bill from Hatfield Ma Not Springfield!

by from Hatfield Ma |

Lets get one thing straight Lexus of Watertown, I'm from Hatfield not Springfield! Now, to the more important things. I'm not the type to bother with writing a review on anything but I was inclined this time around for the simple fact that my wife was searching for a Lexus after owning an escalade and seeing how fuel prices was hurting our finances, not much but enough to say it's time. A friend who has an RX350 asked us to look into one and so the search began. We spent countless hours and weeks to find and test the right one but still couldn't seem to find that right one my wife would be happy with. Every dealer we went to was ok and the sales staff seemed ok as well but just felt like there wasn't much effort by anyone to make us feel like they wanted our business or willing to assist because yes, we are very difficult people and purchasing a Lexus is not like purchasing a civic or any cheap vehicle. After almost a month of searching, we came upon Lexus of Watertown. We were very skeptical upon doing some research of the place but because my wife is more of an optimistic person than I am, " and believe me, we do our research and the story's I read makes me run but she is right, there's never 100% satisfaction from anyone all the time but there's two sides to a story as well" and MOST have been very positive. So after agreeing to head there with the family in tow, we were greeted by Tommy and boy! Tommy, your a very lucky guy that my whole family approved of you and thanks for changing our thoughts when it comes to buying a car! Let me reiterate one thing, I do NOT or have I ever written a review about anything but how can I say no to Tommy! Even though it's been almost two months since buying, we still hear from Tommy and he still hears from us. I recall him saying that "it doesn't end once the sale is finalized but just the beginning" and hes lived up to that in so many ways. The day we met him to now, he's not just been our go guy but a friend. Thanks Tommy and Thank you Lexus of Watertown for having a wide selection for us and for having such a wonderful staff over there! Oh, and thanks for such a great deal we received on our trade and RX350! Bill, from Hatfield!

Excellent dealership and service!

by from Boston, MA |

We just bought a certified pre-owned RX 350 from Lexus of Watertown today. We couldn't have been more thrilled with our experience! First and most importantly, Tommy Nguyen, our Sales Consultant, was absolutely fantastic. After visiting other dealerships and working with multiple dishonest, pushy and sometimes unhelpful salespeople, Tommy was a breath of fresh air! He was extremely nice, genuine and seemed committed to finding a car that would meet our needs, not just trying to make a sale. He had a great understanding of what we were looking for, and recommended good matches for us. We visited the dealership 3 times before making a purchase to look at several different cars. Tommy was extremely willing to spend as much time as we wanted looking at different models. Lexus of Watertown also had a fantastic selection. We were looking for a used RX 350 with several specific features (e.g., navigation) and they had multiple matches. Finally, the actual sales process was efficient. We will definitely continue buying our cars here. I would highly recommend Lexus of Watertown, and specifically would recommend asking for Tommy Nguyen if you're interested in a certified pre-owned car.

Free lunch breakfast and car washes !!!! Wow!

by from Brighton ma |

I went in to look at the new GX and was assisted by Joshua Arellano , I was treated with respect and given all I asked for , the buying process was almost a pleasure , a big change from my last experience . The service dept has free car washes any time you like and free breakfast and lunch I felt like I was in the lobby of a luxury hotel .I will buy my next car from them as we'll .

RX 350

by from BOSTON |

My wife went to LEXUS of WATERTOWN with two options to research and test drive an RX 350 2010 model. STEVEN at pre-owned helped with the process and streamlined the buying experience so effeciently that she bought the RX by financing through LEXUS FINANCIAL services, the dealership did all the paper work and issued plates on her new RX, she left at 10 am and returned with her new vehicle at 2 pm. GREAT WORK STEVEN and to all the staff at LEXUS of WATERTOWN. YES THANKS AGAIN.

Lexus Shopper

by from Needham, MA |

I recently bought my second Lexus from Lexus of Watertown. I purchased a RX 450H. The Salesman was professional and easy to work with. Thank you for making it so easy.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Rhode Island |

We bought a 2012 ES 350 from this dealership last week. It was truly a rewarding and pleasant experience. First of all the customer relations person Ms. Kaitlyn ( not sure about the spelling) was very courteous when we called from out of state to inquire about a car we had researched on Cars.com. She called us back a couple of times to ensure we had the directions right and that we go to the right location in their dealership. When we reached the dealership, the sales associate Steve Batsinelas greeted us warmly, was very courteous, knowledgeable and explained the features about the car etc. He answered all our questions. Believe me we asked lots of questions! ( He loves college basketball !!) When we got down to discussing the price, the manager Mike was very professional. We offered a price and indicated that while we are serious about a deal, we were ready to walk away. We didn't waste too much time before we reached a very reasonable compromise. We were not too thrilled at his offer for our trade-in - so we decided not to trade in our old car. The sales associate, Steve B had to drive twice to our state ( RI) to help registering the car because the first time we couldn't get it done because of some pending paperwork. He was very courteous about it and helped us complete the procedure. He even filled the gas tank twice! The financing person Mr. Kevin was very nice and helped us get only the required options on the car. He mentioned upfront which ones he would recommend and which ones are not really worth. We found that unusually honest! Overall, the whole experience was very professional, no-nonsense and productive! I am a business school professor and I know good customer service when I see one! I would certainly recommend this dealership to my friends without any hesitation..