Lexus of Watertown

Service 888-521-9885

Boston Lexus Shoppers Deserve the Best. They Deserve Lexus of Watertown

Great purchasing experience

by from Weston, MA |

I previously owned 2 Lexus before moving to Acura. I want to thank Bobby Chung at Lexus of Watertown that took his time and explained the 2 models of Lexus I was interested in. During that time, Bobby never pressured me into buying and he was courteous. This was the best salesman and dealership experience I have had in years. I ended purchasing from Bobby and I can recommend him to any of my friends and relatives.

HOORAY FOR LEXUS OF WATERTOWN AND JIMMY YU

by from Bedford, MA |

After visiting the Boston Auto show in January 2013, I pretty much decided that my next car would be a hybrid and the Lexus CT200h would probably be one of my possible choices. The following week I happened to be in Watertown and decided to stop in at the Lexus of Watertown dealership. I met sales person, Jimmy Yu, who suggested i test drive the CT200h. Jimmy was very knowledgeable about the car and pointed out its outstanding features. After some further negotiations with the staff I purchased the car at a very reasonable price...all within about a week. When Jimmy delivered the car to me, he took quite a bit of time explaining its features to me and even setup the car's Blutooth feature for my cellphone. He gave me a tour of the very impressive Lexus of Watertown facilities, and made sure I was introduced to the sales manager and service manager. I subsequently found out that this day was Jimmy's day off...excellent customer service! Kudos also to George Frounjian, business manager, who was friendly, efficient and honest in closing out the paperwork for this car piuchase. Overall, this has been one of the most enjoyable car purchases I have ever had the pleasure of being involved in...and I love the car too!

Great customer service

by from Boston, MA |

Wonderful customer service by Jimmy Yu! I never bought a car before, and he was very patient with providing a thorough explanation and answering all my questions. I would definitely recommend buying a car here from Jimmy Yu to my friends.

Best Sales Experience with Jimmy Yu

by from Newton, MA |

Hands down - Best Sales Experience with Jimmy Yu Simply walked into Lexus and Jimmy Yu approached me. I was having my Lexus IS250 serviced at the moment, and before I knew it, I was buying another car for my soon-to-graduate son.

Superb Experience with Jimmy Yu

by from Boston, MA |

Walking into a Lexus dealership, I did not know what to expect. Jimmy Yu, the salesperson, came up to me and started talking to me. He was not only very knowledgeable about all the questions that I had for him, but he was very friendly and nice to speak with. After leaving the dealership and going home to mull on my options, my experience with Jimmy Yu was definitely one to remember. I called him the next day to set up another appointment with him to purchase a car. I cuold not be happier with my new Lexus and I am very appreciative for Jimmy Yu for all his help.

Excellent experience at Lexus of Watertown

by from Waltham MA |

Just moved here and wanted to trade in my wife's rear wheel BMW 330 convertible for an AWD vehicle in the same class. Visited Lexus of Watertown to test drive a Lexus 250 IS and she liked it enough that I did my homework and returned a few days later to negotiate terms. It was the end of the month so I thought I could get a good deal. The salesperson Arman was outstanding to work with from start to finish. Friendly, knowledgeable. No pressure, mininal BS. If the pricing for both vehicles wasn't fair, I made it clear I'd walk and revisit the process at a later date. Typical back and forth haggling for a while but when I showed I was serious, then the sales staff got serious, then we quickly came to mutually agreeable terms. When my wife and I came back later that night to sign the paperwork, the business manager George was just as professional, knowledgeable and friendly as Arman. Again, no pressure, no BS about buying the add-ons. Came back two days later to swap vehicles, and Arman took a lot of time with my wife, going over every important feature of the IS 250 as well as the service the dealership offers its customers, answering all of her questions and making sure she was well-prepared to drive it off the lot. All in all, this was a positive experience, and I wouldn't hesistate to buy another vehicle from Lexus of Watertown. dealership.

Best Experience

by from watertown, ma |

The experience was amazing from the first step in the door. Usually buying a car can be a bit tedious, but Adam made the experience enjoyable. He took the time to show me a few different models because I was unsure. He didn't pressure me, like most dealerships, and respected the fact that I needed to think it over. The customer service was top notch and the quality of cars is unparalleled. I would recommend this dealership and in particular, Adam, if you're looking for a Lexus for a great value.

Steve Batsinelas

by from Belmont, MA |

I would recommend anyone shopping for a quality vehicle to strongly consider Lexus of Watertown. I recently purchased a pre-owned Avalon from that dealership. Between 3 deployments to Iraq, I visited the dealership on several occasions and Hans VanDeventer always took the time to show me several cars without any pressure, knowing my purchase would be months out. On the day I came looking for a car, Hans was out and Steve Batsinelas was there. Steve was nothing short of amazing, he spent the entire afternoon finding me an appropriate vehicle. I am not the easiest customer to deal with but he was very patient and professional at all times and I got the deal I wanted. It was like I had a family member working in my best interests at the dealership. Before I left the dealership with my car, Steve even went out on the shop floor and found me a set of slightly used protective mats for my car. Last weekend my wife and I brought her mother?s Lexus in for a wash. Steve was there and he took it on himself to make sure we had a quick turn-around, before we left he personally replaced the front license plate frame that was damaged prior the service visit. I have to say, with all the cars I have purchased throughout the years, Lexus of Watertown stands head and shoulders above the other dealerships with knowledgeable and kind employees such as Steve who take the time to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied.

SC 430

by from Boston |

I purchased a Lexus SC430 from Watertown Lexus, and I first went there to look at the car about a month ago, when I first walked in, I was greeted with friendliness from the sales person, although I didn't purchased the car right a way, I wasn't pressured into buying it...a month later the car was still there, I then purchased it from Tommy, the sales rep., greeted the same as if I walked in for the first time...I had a few problems with the car...nothing major, the service staff were excellent, my car came back to me better than before, I'm very pleased about the whole staff at Watertown...I only hope in the future that they will continue great service...I had follow-ups on service calls to me, right until I picked it up.

Excellent buying experience with the dealer Bobby

by from Cambridge, MA |

My buying experience with the dealer Bobby Chung was excellent! The salesman Bobby Chung was very knowledgeable, helpful and very patient, I am very satisfied with the RX 350 purchased from him. Will definitely buy from him again.