149 Arsenal St, Watertown, MA 02472

Used 888-424-0997
Service 866-505-9537

The Prius Place

by from Boston, MA |

In all my years of buying cars, I have never experienced a dealer like Toyota of Watertown. My experience there surpassed my expectations. Elkin and Ted were fantastic to deal with. Both delivered outstanding, personalized service. Both honored their word, and followed through on each and every promise in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend buying a car there. Thank you! Linda B.

Great experience!!

by from Boston, MA |

In all my years of car buying experience in my home country and here. I have never experienced a dealer like Toyota of watertown. Ted and Elkin where right through out the purchase of the vehicle, provided me all the details and explained the cost breakdown. They close down at 8pm but Elkin and Ted stayed till 9PM and made sure all the details where covered and explained everything clearly.

Best service ever

by from Natick, MA |

I brought my car in for a routine service a couple of days ago. The service was prompt, the staff friendly and the car returned cleaner than it has been in quite a while. Thanks again for the excellent customer service. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Competent and Professional Service Received

by from Somerville, MA |

My 2004 Subaru Outback Wagon died on me last week so in haste I decided to purchase a new vehicle instead of getting it fixed. Getting it towed and repaired would have cost me thousands of dollars so it was in my best interest, and only realistic option, to upgrade at this time. I had recently done some research on the Toyota 'Hybrid' line and decided to give the Prius III a test drive. My roommate was ranting and raving about how cool and economically cost efficient they are so I figured I would investigate before looking at anything else. I chose Watertown Toyota because my landlord recommended it to be the closest location with an outstanding reputation for excellence in customer service. Elkin approached me outside and ensured me that he would present me with a vehicle I couldn't turn down. Elkin qualified me on buying a brand new Toyota Prius contingent upon me having an acceptable credit score. I drive for Lyft fulltime so I wanted something reliable, stylish, cozy, and affordable on those long rides. The Prius III is the perfect car for me and will now save me thousands of dollars in fuel costs and maintenance repairs for years to come. I am also ecstatic that Elkin got me qualified for a 0% APR for 5 years with Toyota Finance Corp. I was so excited that I opted in for the 5-year/125,000 mile warranty as well which gives me valuable peace of mind and sleepless nights when it comes to any future car repairs. Elkin provided me with a hassle-free, fair trade-in, fanatical customer service experience. He was professional from the moment we met and I trust that I am in good hands with Elkin and his professional team at Watertown Toyota. Thanks Elkin...I will now be referring prospective car buyers to you! ;)

Very Grateful

by from Waltham, MA |

All questions answered!! When I went in I had no car, Elkin definitely helped us out a lot! Took his time didn't rush or push us into anything. I will definitely recommend Toyota of Watertown for car purchases and send them to see Elkin Pereanez!

Friendly People, Great Experience

by from Boston, MA |

Everyone at Toyota of Watertown is incredibly friendly and helpful. This is my second time leasing a vehicle, and my second time leasing a vehicle with Toyota of Watertown, I will absolutely go back the next time I need a vehicle. Elkin Pereanez was my salesperson and he was fantastic! Even though they were very busy that day, I did not feel rushed to make a decision. Elkin was incredibly patient with my indecisiveness and didn't mind when I wanted to test drive a car more than once that day. He's also incredibly knowledgeable about all of the vehicles and helped me make the most informed decision, answering my questions honestly. I never felt pressured that I had to walk away with a signed deal that day! When I came to pick up my new car, Elkin made sure I was happy with everything and that I understood all the new features. Everything was wonderful!

New Car Purchased

by from Tewksbury,MA |

Brought my car back from March 7, 2015 from Toyota of Watertown. It was a great experience worked with the salesperson Javier Padilla. He was friendly and knowledge of the car that I was looking for.

Excellent Service

by from Boston, MA |

Today I went off driving my beautiful Corolla S, which I leased for 24 months. The whole process was extremely smooth and pleasant with Elkin, the salesperson that helped me throughout the process. Elkin was very polite and helpful. I visited other Toyota's and other brands dealers and there was nothing like Toyota Watertown. I extremely recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a smooth and clear process.

GREAT Experience at Toyota of Watertown!

by from Watertown, MA |

I just bought a Toyota Camry with Javier and the Toyota of Watertown team. From beginning to end, Javier catered to my needs and helped me find the perfect car. I actually went in looking for a Rav4 and walked out with the sedan of my dreams thanks to his careful consideration of my needs. He knew the car for me before I even knew what I wanted! I really cannot thank Toyota of Watertown enough for making the process so low-stress and pressure-free. Sales people typically swarm around you like hungry sharks at other dealerships, but, here, they let me take my time; however, on the same note, Javier and his team were extremely attentive to my needs whenever I had questions during the process. This is the place to come for prompt, respectful service that will leave you satisfied. A+, Javier! I LOVE my 2015 Camry XLE

New Car Purchase

by from Brighton, MA |

I came in over the President's Day Weekend looking to make a purchase on a new RAV4. I was assisted by Elkin Pereanez during my shopping experience and all I can say it was a very easy purchase experience. I felt that I was being treated fairly and honestly and that the Toyota of Watertown staff was trying to get me exactly the car I needed. I did a lot of research ahead of time and was close to buying a Ford Escape, but after speaking with Elkin I was extremely happy with the value of the RAV4 and knew that I was getting a good deal.

Awesome Place

by from Cambridge, MA |

It was my first car buying experience, and Elkin was very helpful and available. He gave me his personal cell number and was always easy to contact and made the process very easy. There was nothing about my experience that I could wish had gone better.