149 Arsenal St, Watertown, MA 02472

Used 888-424-0997 Used888-424-0997
Service 866-505-9537 Service 866-505-9537

The Prius Place

by from Boston, MA |

In all my years of buying cars, I have never experienced a dealer like Toyota of Watertown. My experience there surpassed my expectations. Elkin and Ted were fantastic to deal with. Both delivered outstanding, personalized service. Both honored their word, and followed through on each and every promise in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend buying a car there. Thank you! Linda B.

Great Customer Service

by from Somerville, MA |

Andrew Pelletier at Toyota of Watertown did an excellent job of upgrading my lease for me. I would highly recommend you ask for him if you go there. He was easy to contact and great to work with.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Newton, MA |

I LOVE Toyota of Watertown! I started to come from another dealer because I had heard about the service being the best! They did not disappoint it is great! Amazing customer service. Then I was in the market for a new car so I went to Toyota of Watertown. I met Andrew Pelletier and he was exceptional! He is so knowledgeable it was mind blowing. Really there was not a question I asked he could not answer. You can tell he takes the time to really get to know his products! He was candid, friendly, knowledgeable, respectful and did not try to push us into buying a car. I went in with my guard up ready for the hard sell, but Andrew gave us the space to make our own decisions! High High praise for ANDREW!

Great Sales Experience with Steve Skolnick

by from Hopkinton, MA |

The star system isn't working or Toyota of Watertown would be five stars in every category of sales experience, especially due to the friendly attitude and thorough knowledge of Steve Skolnick. I was interested in purchasing a higher end vehicle to replace my old 2002 reliable Camry, but feared it would surpass my limited budget. But Steve addressed every question I had about the new Avalon's upscale design and electronic features.And performing a miracle he made me able to afford the most beautiful car I've ever owned. When I came to pick it up he went the extra mile to help me understand how to benefit from the new and amazing electronics, not an easy task in my case. Driving home in my new car, I loved the smooth ride, and trying out all the "bells and whistles. Steve made the entire process of finding the right car, at the right price a pleasure, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Graet service

by from Revere ma |

Got a used Rave-4 sport great time nice staff the help was great

Great Experience!

by from Cambridge, MA |

Had a great time with Raheem choosing a new Prius! He made the process fun, easy and satisfying; thanks again!

by from Watertown, MA |

I just bought a Toyota Camry Hybrid from Toyota of Watertown and I'm very pleased with it. The salesman I dealt with is Edwin Urena and he was very courteous and helpful. I had gone to the Toyota dealer in Danvers and was very unhappy with the pushiness of the salespeople. Toyota of Watertown was completely different and I highly recommend them if you're looking to buy a Toyota.

New Toyota Camry

by from Somerville Ma |

Exceptional service from Andrew on purchasing my new Toyota Camry. He went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted. Definitely would recommend buying a car here

New Toyota Camry

by from Somerville Ma |

Definitely would recommend buying a car here. Returning Toyota customer. Andrew was unbelievable helpful and got me the new car I wanted

Repeat Cust. (both sales/service), Elkin is great!

by from Watertown, MA |

This is the second car I have leased through Watertown Toyota and I will continue to come back here both for the quality of their sales team and their service department. My lease wasn't up yet, so I was very clear that there were only certain circumstances under which I would even consider getting into a new lease. Elkin listened to my specific goals and priorities and, together with the manager Dan, gave me a few options that would work for me, both car-wise and budget wise. Elkin was friendly and positive, and perhaps most importantly, I didn't feel pressured which is HUGE. While he was helping me, I also got the chance to see Elkin interact on the phone with one of his long-time customers, and it was clear to me that he takes the time to get to know his customers over time (if that is what you want/need - I was perfectly comfortable leasing a new car with him in one visit, but some people need multiple visits in order to figure out what car is right for them, and if that is you, Elkin is your guy... or just buy on the first go-round if you know what you want - he was great at that scenario in my case as well). Bottom line - I LOVE my new Prius C and thank you to Elkin for making it such a positive experience - I would recommend him and this dealership to anyone! Service department is great too - super flexible in terms of timing, friendly, and great waiting area. Thank you!