149 Arsenal St, Watertown, MA 02472

Service 866-505-9537

The Prius Place

Exceptionally great!!

by from Hyde park MA |

I was referred to Toyota Of Watertown by a close friend who has bought a couple cars from them. I walked in and Edwin walked me through the process of finding something within my budget. For it being my first time buying a car I was nervous but the staff at Toyota of Watertown was great and helpful. It was so easy and painless that since then my sister bought a Rav 4 from them as well. Really happy with my decision and my next car I buy will be from Toyota Of Watertown.

A+ dealership and people

by from Watertown, Ma |

We purchased a junker for our son, and it turned out to be just that, a piece of junk,... it failed the state inspection and the power steering needed a bottle a day. So we took it to Toyota of Watertown and Camel in service set us up with a car to use while they inspected it. Thank you. As you might expect, the car needed repairs 7k And we asked, perhaps if it was going to take that much, maybe we should get a better car instead of keeping this car?? So Steve Skolnick started a conversation with us like "you are not going to believe this.. I have a 2008 Corolla with 27k, one owner, a 93 year old grandma, who garaged it and had it serviced by this dealership"... and he was right, at first we thought he was joking, but then he sent us the carfax. And so Steve gave us a great deal that was fair for all and we would totally recommend Toyota/Watertown/ Steve and Camel!! Thanks!

Happy customer

by from Newton mass |

Excellent skills,excellent product, great new 15 RAV4 in the color I wanted thank you for great service steve skolnick

New car purchase

by from Canton ma |

Great experience great sales people and facility recommend it to anyone

by from ny,ny |

Awesome service on my recent purchased!!! Great value on my trade in. Ted the manager and Urena the sale person were great. Highly recommended for your next purchase.

"Ive never had such an easy experience buying a ne

by from Newton, MA |

I've never had such an easy experience buying a new vehicle. Their knowledge and experience was so helpful. They were upfront and honest from the first time I walked in. I shopped around at other dealers and ended up just wasting my time. They had the best deal from the first time I walked in the door Ted Karakostas & Elkin Pereanez were professional, knowledgeable, helpful and fun

Ive never had such an easy experience buying a new

by from Newton, MA |

Great salesperson great deal

by from boston |

steve skolnick was very understanding helped me during a very stressful time car purchase but actually made me very happy walked me thru the whole process

Pleasant Experience

by from Hyde park Ma |

Overall I have to say that this car purchase was by far the easiest experience of all. From working with Blanca in the Internet department to working with Edwin the sales consultant. Finance manager Ted was also easy to deal with. You know that the dealership is ran well because no matter who I made contact with, they would say hi and make sure I was being helped. Toyota Of Watertown is a great place to by a car from. I definitely recommend anybody to Toyota Of Watertown and Edwin.

Fantastic

by from Hyde park 02136 |

I went into Toyota dealership. I was approached by a young man that introduced himself as Edwin urena with a smile which made me feel comfortable when I walked in. He helped me greatly and I walked out a happy customer.

Great experience

by from Watertown ma |

Toyota of Watertown is a great place to buy and service a car. This is the second car that we have bought within the last few months. I recently traded my Corolla for a 2014 Corolla lease and thanks to Edwin and Jon it was flawless as can be. I will definitely recommend anyone of my friends and family members.