149 Arsenal St, Watertown, MA 02472

Used 888-424-0997
Service 866-505-9537

The Prius Place

by from Boston, MA |

In all my years of buying cars, I have never experienced a dealer like Toyota of Watertown. My experience there surpassed my expectations. Elkin and Ted were fantastic to deal with. Both delivered outstanding, personalized service. Both honored their word, and followed through on each and every promise in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend buying a car there. Thank you! Linda B.

New Car Purchased

by from Tewksbury,MA |

Brought my car back from March 7, 2015 from Toyota of Watertown. It was a great experience worked with the salesperson Javier Padilla. He was friendly and knowledge of the car that I was looking for.

Excellent Service

by from Boston, MA |

Today I went off driving my beautiful Corolla S, which I leased for 24 months. The whole process was extremely smooth and pleasant with Elkin, the salesperson that helped me throughout the process. Elkin was very polite and helpful. I visited other Toyota's and other brands dealers and there was nothing like Toyota Watertown. I extremely recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a smooth and clear process.

GREAT Experience at Toyota of Watertown!

by from Watertown, MA |

I just bought a Toyota Camry with Javier and the Toyota of Watertown team. From beginning to end, Javier catered to my needs and helped me find the perfect car. I actually went in looking for a Rav4 and walked out with the sedan of my dreams thanks to his careful consideration of my needs. He knew the car for me before I even knew what I wanted! I really cannot thank Toyota of Watertown enough for making the process so low-stress and pressure-free. Sales people typically swarm around you like hungry sharks at other dealerships, but, here, they let me take my time; however, on the same note, Javier and his team were extremely attentive to my needs whenever I had questions during the process. This is the place to come for prompt, respectful service that will leave you satisfied. A+, Javier! I LOVE my 2015 Camry XLE

New Car Purchase

by from Brighton, MA |

I came in over the President's Day Weekend looking to make a purchase on a new RAV4. I was assisted by Elkin Pereanez during my shopping experience and all I can say it was a very easy purchase experience. I felt that I was being treated fairly and honestly and that the Toyota of Watertown staff was trying to get me exactly the car I needed. I did a lot of research ahead of time and was close to buying a Ford Escape, but after speaking with Elkin I was extremely happy with the value of the RAV4 and knew that I was getting a good deal.

Awesome Place

by from Cambridge, MA |

It was my first car buying experience, and Elkin was very helpful and available. He gave me his personal cell number and was always easy to contact and made the process very easy. There was nothing about my experience that I could wish had gone better.

A+ dealership and people

by from Watertown, Ma |

We purchased a junker for our son, and it turned out to be just that, a piece of junk,... it failed the state inspection and the power steering needed a bottle a day. So we took it to Toyota of Watertown and Camel in service set us up with a car to use while they inspected it. Thank you. As you might expect, the car needed repairs 7k And we asked, perhaps if it was going to take that much, maybe we should get a better car instead of keeping this car?? So Steve Skolnick started a conversation with us like "you are not going to believe this.. I have a 2008 Corolla with 27k, one owner, a 93 year old grandma, who garaged it and had it serviced by this dealership"... and he was right, at first we thought he was joking, but then he sent us the carfax. And so Steve gave us a great deal that was fair for all and we would totally recommend Toyota/Watertown/ Steve and Camel!! Thanks!

Happy customer

by from Newton mass |

Excellent skills,excellent product, great new 15 RAV4 in the color I wanted thank you for great service steve skolnick

New car purchase

by from Canton ma |

Great experience great sales people and facility recommend it to anyone

by from ny,ny |

Awesome service on my recent purchased!!! Great value on my trade in. Ted the manager and Urena the sale person were great. Highly recommended for your next purchase.

"Ive never had such an easy experience buying a ne

by from Newton, MA |

I've never had such an easy experience buying a new vehicle. Their knowledge and experience was so helpful. They were upfront and honest from the first time I walked in. I shopped around at other dealers and ended up just wasting my time. They had the best deal from the first time I walked in the door Ted Karakostas & Elkin Pereanez were professional, knowledgeable, helpful and fun