Toyota of Watertown

Service 866-505-9537

The Prius Place

Wonderful Experience

by from Waltham, MA |

I purchased a new Rav4 last night from Felix at Toyota of Watertown. This was my second car purchase from Felix. He is easy to talk to and makes sure you have the best experience possible when shopping for a new/used car. I highly recommend Felix and the entire crew at Toyota of Watertown.

Happy customer

by from Newton mass |

Best salesperson best dealership steve made our buying purchase easy and Rick hall got our car and steve skolnick thank you for your time and help

Happy customer

by from Newton, MA |

He is awesome. Edwin made the process real easy and fast for my mom. Had to locate the car because my mom wanted a special color. Overall great experience and his product knowledge is awesome.

Purchased my mini-van - wonderful experience!

by from Cambridge, MA |

I purchased a used minivan from Watertown Toyota this summer. The overall experience was very good. I now have an excellent car and the experience in buying it was so positive. Our salesman, Silvio, helped us to get just the right vehicle at just the right price. He made sure every detail was perfect and my kids and I drove off, very happy customers! There was one part on the gas cap cover that needed to be replaced and the part was ordered and installed a few days later. We had a great time relaxing in the service lounge and play area while the work was being done. Last weekend, I bumped into a tall curb and needed to get the tire replaced. We came right to the dealer, they met us quickly and efficiently started the work. It was all resolved in a short afternoon. It is such a pleasure to come to this dealer to buy a car and to have service work. Every person I've met on the staff has been so helpful and kind. They go out of their way to make your experience delightful. I genuinely look forward to the next time I need to return for a service or repair!

Great Experience

by from Boston |

I have to say that I am very happy with my 2014 Toyota Camry. Edwin Urena, the sales consultant was very nice and caring to me. You are the best Edwin. I would highly recommend anyone buy a car here. Thank you Edwin!

Camry man

by from Newton mass |

Steve Skolnick was the reason we retirned for our third Toyota , always answer questions, and helps us when we have service questions, and always smiles , thank steve and Toyota of Watertown

A fantastic experience!

by from Belmont, MA |

My family was in the market for a quality used Toyota. After visiting a number of dealerships in the greater Boston area, we came to Toyota of Watertown. To our immense good fortune, we were greeted at the door by Elkin. Elkin sat down with us and listened to our needs. He then recommended a vehicle which turned out to be just what we were looking for in terms of price, model, mileage, etc. Throughout the test drive and purchasing process Elkin was extremely helpful and courteous; friendly and enthusiastic without being pushy. I cannot recommend Elkin and Toyota of Watertown highly enough!

Great sales experince

by from Newton mass |

Best salesperson ever bought my third car from him ,will always be loyal because he is very understanding and helps me out even if a service occurs , gets me in out you won't regret any Buisness you do with steve skolnick or Toyota of watertown

Great Dealership

by from Waltham, MA |

We went to Toyota of Watertown to see what options there were for leasing a new Toyota. Not sure which model to get, we wanted to test drive several models before deciding. Elkin, our salesperson, was extremely helpful and patient as we test drove three different models and asked many questions. Back at the showroom he worked out the numbers for several different options without rushing or pressuring us. He listened and was very accommodating to our needs. We finally settled on a Corolla LE and couldn't be happier. Elkin is "The Best". Throughout the whole process he was friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable. The business manager was also very helpful when it came time to sign papers. He explained all of the numbers very clearly leaving us very comfortable with the great deal we got. Overall, a great shopping and buying experience. We would highly recommend this dealership to everyone.