149 Arsenal St, Watertown, MA 02472

Service 866-505-9537

The Prius Place

Great sales experince

by from Newton mass |

Best salesperson ever bought my third car from him ,will always be loyal because he is very understanding and helps me out even if a service occurs , gets me in out you won't regret any Buisness you do with steve skolnick or Toyota of watertown

Great Dealership

by from Waltham, MA |

We went to Toyota of Watertown to see what options there were for leasing a new Toyota. Not sure which model to get, we wanted to test drive several models before deciding. Elkin, our salesperson, was extremely helpful and patient as we test drove three different models and asked many questions. Back at the showroom he worked out the numbers for several different options without rushing or pressuring us. He listened and was very accommodating to our needs. We finally settled on a Corolla LE and couldn't be happier. Elkin is "The Best". Throughout the whole process he was friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable. The business manager was also very helpful when it came time to sign papers. He explained all of the numbers very clearly leaving us very comfortable with the great deal we got. Overall, a great shopping and buying experience. We would highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Excellent Service

by from Arlignton, MA |

Excellent service and knowledgeable staff. Lou Mondello, the salesman, made the buying process very easy. No high pressure sales tactics. Also, fair prices on new car sales and on trade-ins.

excellent salesman lou mondello

by from cambridge, ma |

I bought a new tacoma from lou mondello 4 months ago. Lou listened to what I was looking for and stayed within my budget. He was a fair person who didn't try and push items you weren't looking for. Lou seemed like an expert in his field answering all my questions without hesitation. I recommend Lou to everyone! He has a funny personality and easily approachable!! Thanks Lou Mondello!!

Stress Free Car Shopping

by from Natick, MA |

My previous car, not a Toyota, had reached the point of no repair, forcing me into the dreaded process of buying a new car. Extensive research led to an easy decision, buy a Prius 4. So, I began visiting Toyota dealerships. The shortest visit lasted only 20 minutes. The longest visit, with a new sense of urgency, immediately following a rush hour flat tire on the highway, went on for 3 hours. That visit resulted in the signing of a contract and leaving a deposit for a Prius 4. The color and location of the car were unknown to the sales person at that time but he promised to call in the morning with the information. Noontime came and went, I called and was told that the car hadn't been located yet but they would have it within the week. A new approach was necessary. I began calling all local Toyota dealers and asking if they had a Prius 4 on the lot and available for sale. Toyota of Watertown had the first affirmative answer and I headed right over. Meeting Edwin began my stress free car buying experience. Edwin was the first respectful Toyota salesman I had encountered. The purchasing process was fully explained, from the method of determining trade in value to required paperwork and steps to be taken before I actually received the car. When Edwin needed to leave the desk, I was told what he was going to do and due to the small size of the facility he was nearly always within sight . Edwin took the time to thoroughly explain the function of all the electronic displays and to set up the Bluetooth. The entire process took approximately 2 hours. The next day I made one phone call to the insurance company and the car was ready to go, registered, insured, and inspected. Everyone else I came into contact with at Toyota of Watertown was kind, pleasant and polite but Edwin is certainly special. Thank you, Edwin!

Car not there

by from Watertown, MA |

Set up an appointment to see a used car, but the car was in the shop when I arrived. Salesperson siad he'd let me know when it was available to see and test drive. By the time he called and I got back (a few hours), the car was already in the process of being sold. Nice sales person and facilitator, but not a way to do business.

Excellent job over all

by from boston,mass |

Thank you Elkin Pereanez and Toyota of watertown for making my buying experience less stresfull, I would recomend anybody looking for a used or a new car out there. This place definitly know how to treat their customers. Elkin was very patient with me while making my decison. when taking my car he explaing every single feature of vehicle. overall TERRIFIC EXPERIENCE!!!! Ooooo....and forgot to mention Elkin also introduce me to their service department which is open Sundays.

Exceptionally great!!

by from Hyde park MA |

I was referred to Toyota Of Watertown by a close friend who has bought a couple cars from them. I walked in and Edwin walked me through the process of finding something within my budget. For it being my first time buying a car I was nervous but the staff at Toyota of Watertown was great and helpful. It was so easy and painless that since then my sister bought a Rav 4 from them as well. Really happy with my decision and my next car I buy will be from Toyota Of Watertown.

Happy customer

by from Newton mass |

Best salesperson listened to my needs helped me purchase a new Prius, gave me a enough time to research hybird and gave me a fantastic price love my car and look foward to many years of driving

by from Cambridge, MA |

Just have to say we had a great experience this week at Toyota of Watertown! We have purchased several other Toyota?s from other dealerships in the past and this was by far our Best!! Our thanks goes out to Elkin Pereanez!! You made it ?stress free? from the time you took us for our test drive to the pick-up of our new Camry. Elkin reviewed all the vehicles? options not to mention programming the Bluetooth with my phone (did I say how bad I am with electronics!) and it was nice of him to give that extra time to tour the Service Dept. & how it works. Once again, ?Great Experience? I will be sure to recommend Elkin @ Toyota of Watertown to my friends. Annette & Dan