Toyota of Watertown

Service 866-505-9537

The Prius Place

great service, knowledgeable salesman

by from boston, ma |

Bought a 2014 Corolla and I am very happy. Felix Rodriguez was very helpful and knew a lot about cars. He helped me figure out exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend you look for Felix when you visit the Toyota in Watertown!

Excellent happy purchase

by from Watertown mass |

Excellent in every way delivery , purchase , knowledge wise very respectful of customer, spent time showing us car, introduced us to kamal in service we found steve Skolnick above an beyond and love our new car which we named SUSIE

Long Time Happy Customer

by from Waltham, MA |

My wife and I have been customers of Toyota of Watertown for many years and they continue to do all the service on our cars. I had my car in for service yesterday and had another excellent experience. There are many dealers to chose from, but in my opinion, Toyota of Watertown is The Best. They know how to sell cars without pressuring the customer and they service their products in a friendly, professional way. You know what to expect and they always meet expectations. I was browsing the cars.com website and I noticed that someone had written them a really bad review, which didn't make a whole lot of sense. Anybody can have a bad day, but regardless of somebody?s personal problems, they should show a little restraint before blowing their top about things they could not possibly justify. Toyota of Watertown has a great following for very good reasons. Toyota makes a great product, but the reason we keep going back is because of the way we are treated ? always with complete honesty and the utmost respect. They are The Best.

Great car buying experience

by from Arlington, MA |

I just recently bought a used Highlander. My sales consultant, Laxman Kattel was very helpful, professional and attentive to my buying needs. Overall, my best car buying experience!

Happy customer

by from Newton mass |

Best salesperson ever who really cares about his customers , and best car buying experience ever. Thank you steve

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Boston, Ma |

Best car buying experience ever! Felix Rodriguez (Sales Consultant) was knowledgeable, patient and helpful from the moment we walked in. Felix gave us the best price right up front with no pressure or haggling. We bought a Corolla and a Rav4. Brian McDonald (Finance Manager) was knowlegable, proficient and professional. The vehicles were delivered on time as promised and again Felix patiently walked us through all the features of the vehicles including pairing our iphones via blue tooth. Outstanding! Thank you Felix, Brian and everyone at Toyota of Watertown, I am refering you to everyone I know. Sincerely Al and Margaret

Great service....

by from Watertown, Ma |

Mr. Mason, Everything was terrific from the first gentleman who took my car to the gentleman who called when the car was done. I truly enjoy driving my Highlander. We have always chosen Toyota cars for both us and our four children. We currently have a Corolla, Rav4, Highlander, Lexus and have had a Camry, a Lexus SUV and our original Corolla (1983 - our first car when we married) as well. We also tell folks how pleased we are. I know that you asked to write if I was not satisfied, but I believe good news needs to be shared as well. Nice job!! Thank You, L. Flori :) Please feel free to pass this note along to your superiors.

Best sales buying process and salesperson

by from Boston mass |

After going to a good many Toyota dealers steve Skolnick was the most foward salesperson he did not play the car game, he gave a demonstration of the product, and a great price the first time

Excellent service in buying a car

by from Cambridge, MA |

My family recently leased 3 new cars from Toyota of Watertown and had excellent and attentive service from Elkin Pereanez. Do your homework, find the best deal and then Elkin will make it happen. We were very happy with our 'buying' experience for a Prius V, and 2 Venzas. We are thrilled with both models. Leasing is brand new to us and seems like a good idea with cars changing so quickly. Thanks Elkin for all your help with the deals.

Best dealership ever!

by from Duxbury, MA |

My husband and I came up from the South Shore on a tip from my brother. We have shopped and bought collectively 4 cars over the past 23 years. On this 5th purchase, we were enlightened! We have never been to any dealership like this - we felt like we were home. We gave Adam the specs on what we were looking for and he steered us to the 2014 Corolla S Plus. Talk about room! My 6'2" husband adjusted the driver's seat for himself and then proceeded to take the passenger seat immediately behind it. He could not believe the clearance he had! I thought the car was so comfortable, and I am extremely picky about lumbar support. Adam even took the time to ride shotgun through the streets of Watertown so that there was no stress involved with the test drive. We ended up purchasing the Corolla S (we wanted the steel wheels vs alloy wheels). After scoping out the Amazing waiting area complete with desks, WIFI, beverages, food, tv and lounge area, my husband looks forward to having the car serviced at Toyota of Watertown. He works in Boston.