149 Arsenal St, Watertown, MA 02472

Service 866-505-9537

The Prius Place

DON'T GO!!!!

by from Watertown, MA |

DON'T GO TO TOYOTA OF WATERTOWN!!! I just spent hours negotiating with Fernando ( a great salesman) for 2 new vehicles. While I was left unattended I consistently heard the sales people talking with the sales manager - John, about how much the last customer's income was and how they did or did not receive financing. Once Fernando and I agreed on a purchase price and that we would be taking advantage of Toyota's 0% Financing, they had me fill out a credit application. This is when Fernando handed my Credit application to John. After John finished reviewing my job and income information on the application (but before he ran a credit check) he came back and told me he didn't realize I was planning on Financing and that he needed to charge me more money for the car. This is when I got angry and stated that this is a classic "bait and switch". I told him that that was the price Fernando and I agreed on and it is his obligation to honor it. He shrugged and said "it is, what it is". By now, I was surrounded at the front desk by about 7 employees. I demanded my Credit Application back and will never return to that place.

Excellent service team

by from Belmont, Ma |

My Tacoma has never looked better or run smoother. Outstanding customer service from start to finish

Review of Toyota of Watertown

by from Philadelphia PA |

I and my family were having a great experience with this dealership, Edwin - the one who helped me to get the new corolla 2013 was exceptionally nice and professional. My parents were choosing the car for me and they were seen as ones of the toughest customers (not to mention they're Asian parents who spend their money very carefully) by many dealerships we visited but with Edwin, they could not help but being very satisfied, they even thought of buying an extra new car on the spot just because we knew we could not find another good deal like what this dealership offered us, we could not say thank enough to Edwin - he really went beyond his job to help us get the best deal we possibly could get, and some other staffs who were also very helpful. Thank you very much for your great service and definitely will recommend Edwin and this dealership to my friends and family. Please keep up the great service!

by from Boylston, MA |

Elkin Pereanez was one of the most attentive and service oriented sales person I've ever worked with. He went out of his way to ensure we had a great experience at Toyota of Watertown. Even coming in on his day off to accomodate my schedule. He continued to go above and beyond the call of duty after the sale was complete when we needed to return for a remote key that was missing at the time of sale. I recommend Toyota of Watertown as they have clearly made it a priority with their sales force to make the customer feel like they are the most important part of the sale. Great job...

Terrible service and overall experience

by from Watertown, MA |

Purchased a certified pre-owned car here recently. It was handed over to me with vomit stains on the floor and melted candy and wrappers in a cup holder, plus a key that was cracked and super-glued together and didn't work. We didn't discover all of it until after we got home. On my FIFTH trip back to the dealership to finally pick up a new key (after they tried to fix the old one), the sales manager, Alex, yelled at me for not having the broken one with me when he never told me I needed it (and I didn't actually need it). When I questioned why we were given a broken key in the first place when they are an item on the "160 point certified checklist" I was told that it was a spare key and they didn't look at it so it wasn't their fault. The manager never apologized for all the problems or the hours that I wasted there. That was just the worst of our experience. We also had issues with our particular salesman but they pale in comparison to the terrible management. I will admit that most of the other salesmen and other staff were very helpful and apologetic but I would never consider purchasing another vehicle here.

GREAT PLACE!! dont go to BOCH or Herb Chambers!!

by from Boston |

I just purchase a vehicle and had a great experience with my salesperson Felix. He took his time to show me many options and didnt pressure me to make a purchase. He stayed within the budget I gave him and didn't try and sell me any extras I couldn't afford. Right up until I walked out of Watertown Toyota with my new car keys Felix was there to assist me and make sure everything went smoothly. One time I showed up and he was helping another customer and he still came over to let me know how long the wait would be and made sure I was being assisted in the meantime. Watertown also has a great service department and nice waiting area. Definitely go to Watertown Toyota. Among the plethora of sleazy car salesmen and dealerships, Watertown rises above the rest.I would recommend it anyone and ask for Felix! DON'T go to Herb Chambers. They will sell a car you put a hold payment on if someone else comes in and wants to buy it or has a better offer. They do not honor their commitments and are very sexist calling me 'girl'?? I am in my late twenties and dont appreciate being spoken down to or taken advantage of. BOCH is just as bad. These places hire anyone and do not discriminate between highly motivated, considerate salespeople and sleezy youngsters just trying to hold down a job make some cash.

Just bought a new Corolla

by from Boston, Mass. |

Felix greeted us and was with us through the whole buying process, from the test drive to waving to us as we drove away in our new car. He gave us a great deal and explained everything very clearly. We really love the car and were very pleased with our buying experience. We would recommend this dealership (and Felix specifically) to everyone. The 0% APR is a huge plus. Thanks!

GREAT SERVICE

by from SANDWICH, MA |

Great Service. This team really goes the extra mile to make the customers happy. While I waited to have my car serviced I observed happy associates and a friendly staff to all the customers. I will definitely be buying my next car here! Thanks Toyota of Watertown

Friendly service, great prices

by from Waltham, MA |

I was looking into a new 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid and decided to check out Toyota of Watertown. I was approached by a salesman named Lou Mondello who was very friendly. I felt like he was genuinely interested in helping me find the right car and he did it in a way that made me feel at ease. Lou let me do the talking, he let me tell him what I wanted; he was the furthest thing there is from "pushy". I took the car for a test drive and fell in love with it, but I still had a few questions because I'd never owned an electric/hybrid vehicle. Lou answered all of my questions and despite originally not wanting to buy that day, we started talking about the price. I came into the dealership knowing about what I wanted to pay and Lou was able to get me that price as well as what I considered to be fair value for my trade-in. That sealed the deal. Unfortunately my trade-in was registered in another state and I needed to send off for a duplicate title to complete the paperwork. I really appreciated that Lou and the dealership were willing to work with me on that. While waiting for the title to arrive in the mail, Lou even offered to let me swap my old car for the new Camry and drive it off the lot early. The title came in the mail later that day but it was still a nice gesture. I would definitely recommend Toyota of Watertown if you're looking to buy a new Toyota, and Lou Mondello if you want friendly, helpful service.

Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Dover, MA |

Was in market for a used car for teenage son. Toyota of Watertown had a vehicle we were interested in. My wife and I met with Nick on short notice, who pulled the car into a garage on a rainy night, allowed me to wait until weekend to have my mechanic take a look before we finalized the sale and overall was reasonable on the transaction. No car sale games. Just a reasonable discussion on what value of vehicle was and we were done. Finalizing paperwork with business office was equally stress free. Based on my experience I would recommend Nick and this Toyota dealership.