Toyota of Watertown

New 866-913-9656
Used 888-424-0997
Service 866-505-9537

The Prius Place

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Boston, Ma |

Best car buying experience ever! Felix Rodriguez (Sales Consultant) was knowledgeable, patient and helpful from the moment we walked in. Felix gave us the best price right up front with no pressure or haggling. We bought a Corolla and a Rav4. Brian McDonald (Finance Manager) was knowlegable, proficient and professional. The vehicles were delivered on time as promised and again Felix patiently walked us through all the features of the vehicles including pairing our iphones via blue tooth. Outstanding! Thank you Felix, Brian and everyone at Toyota of Watertown, I am refering you to everyone I know. Sincerely Al and Margaret

Great service....

by from Watertown, Ma |

Mr. Mason, Everything was terrific from the first gentleman who took my car to the gentleman who called when the car was done. I truly enjoy driving my Highlander. We have always chosen Toyota cars for both us and our four children. We currently have a Corolla, Rav4, Highlander, Lexus and have had a Camry, a Lexus SUV and our original Corolla (1983 - our first car when we married) as well. We also tell folks how pleased we are. I know that you asked to write if I was not satisfied, but I believe good news needs to be shared as well. Nice job!! Thank You, L. Flori :) Please feel free to pass this note along to your superiors.

Best sales buying process and salesperson

by from Boston mass |

After going to a good many Toyota dealers steve Skolnick was the most foward salesperson he did not play the car game, he gave a demonstration of the product, and a great price the first time

Excellent service in buying a car

by from Cambridge, MA |

My family recently leased 3 new cars from Toyota of Watertown and had excellent and attentive service from Elkin Pereanez. Do your homework, find the best deal and then Elkin will make it happen. We were very happy with our 'buying' experience for a Prius V, and 2 Venzas. We are thrilled with both models. Leasing is brand new to us and seems like a good idea with cars changing so quickly. Thanks Elkin for all your help with the deals.

Best dealership ever!

by from Duxbury, MA |

My husband and I came up from the South Shore on a tip from my brother. We have shopped and bought collectively 4 cars over the past 23 years. On this 5th purchase, we were enlightened! We have never been to any dealership like this - we felt like we were home. We gave Adam the specs on what we were looking for and he steered us to the 2014 Corolla S Plus. Talk about room! My 6'2" husband adjusted the driver's seat for himself and then proceeded to take the passenger seat immediately behind it. He could not believe the clearance he had! I thought the car was so comfortable, and I am extremely picky about lumbar support. Adam even took the time to ride shotgun through the streets of Watertown so that there was no stress involved with the test drive. We ended up purchasing the Corolla S (we wanted the steel wheels vs alloy wheels). After scoping out the Amazing waiting area complete with desks, WIFI, beverages, food, tv and lounge area, my husband looks forward to having the car serviced at Toyota of Watertown. He works in Boston.

excellent Satisfaction with Sales respresentative

by from Cambridge Ma |

Starting walk in to the dealer we mate Edwin Vrena. He gave us every detail information that we want. He take care us more than word. He is nice and knows what to do. he makes me feel like home and talk to me that we know each other long time ago. All other staffs are good too. I can say by his effort I bought 2014 Toyota Highlander. he facilitate everything and also after I get the car he was keep in touch with me. Thank you EDWIN.

Great Service

by from waltham ma |

This is the best Service Dept I have ever used They did everything & more that I asked for Also the service work was on time as they promised Try getting that at another Dealer i'ts never happened to me Only at Watertown Toyota Great Job !!!!

EXCELLENT SALESPERSON

by from newton mass |

Steve Skolnick was outstanding, showed me my new Camry, and gave me a outstanding demonstration of all its features. would recommend him and Toyota of Watertown,

Excellence in every way...

by from Boston, MA |

I just purchased a 2010 honda pilot from toyota of watertown. It was a great experience overall. The internet lady, Bianca was very helpful. She will always reply to my emails since mid summer last year and never pressured me into anything like other dealers did from the beginning. She made me feel comfortable from the beginning of my search. When I finally went in for the pilot, her sales manager Nicholas Fondas took over. I was very surprised at how helpful the gentleman is. Never did I feel pressured into making my decision right away. I truly respecr his honesty for all the answers he gave me that I later confirmed. I say this due to a prior car sales man who lied about a couple things just so that I xan buy a car that didn't fit my needs. Nick gave us the top amount for my trade in, and alsp negotiated the sale price for the pilot. Many dealers I went to hesitated too much to end up with just 2-3 hundred dollars less. Nick gave us an answer minutes after. The communication was very good. The day of the sale,everything was done so quickly and easy. I honestly recommend everyone to visi5 toyota of watertown and speak with Nick. He will lisyen to your needs and not try to sell you something different than what you really need just to make a sale. I will buy from here each and every time. Expect their prixes to be lower, and their customer experience the greatest.

Exceptional Salesperson

by from Bedford, MA |

I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry SE and Javier Padilla made the process extremely pleasant. He sold me the car I wanted, at the price I wanted on Sunday afternoon and on Monday morning it was ready with new registration, plates and sticker. He explained the car in every detail and was courteous and knowledgeable about Toyota and my Camry. The easiest automobile purchase I ever made.