Toyota of Watertown

New 866-913-9656
Used 888-424-0997
Service 866-505-9537

The Prius Place

You got to ask for Felix!

by from Watertown, MA |

I had an amazing experience Felix made it a seamless process. He helped me to find exactly wanted I was looking for. Extremely knowledgable and informative. I walked away feeling confident about my purchase. It was really freshing to deal with an honest and patient salesman that wasn't pushy or condescending as so many have a bad repuation for. I will refer everyone I know here. Thank you Felix!

new toyota

by from waltham, ma |

Felix Rodriguez gave me very good explanation about the car, helped to choose the car according my requirements, chose excellent financial plan. He showed great knowledge of Toyota product, was very friendly and polite.

Purchase of Used Car

by from Newton, MA |

I just purchased a used car from Toyota of Watertown. After doing some research i new exactly what i wanted. Elkin was the salesperson who helped me. He was very nice and understanding. He heard what i had to say and what i wanted and did not pressure me into something i was not ready for. He worked with me and his manager to get me exactly what i needed and made sure all the other arrangements we had agreed on were being done. He was very professional but friendly and understanding. I will definitely go back to him and recommend him to my family and friends.

Great Service

by from Boston, Ma |

I just bought my car from Toyota of Watertown and if it were not for Elking, i probably wouldnt be driving it today. Elkin was able to help me all through the process, he responded to calls immediately and communicated effectively. I don't know much about cars but Elkin explained all i needed to know and advised me on what was best for me. I therefore strongly recommend Elkin for his great service and assistance through the whole porcess. He really did a great job.

Alex and Alex are a great team!

by from Somerville, MA |

Alex and Alex are a powerful combination of experience, skilled customer handling, frendliness, and keen business sense. They present and listen to reasonable arguments for/against certain features, packages, financing programs, and worked with my specific needs/preferences to work out a very good deal. They persuaded me to part with a car I was perfectly happy with, and trade it for a car I now love. I think the dealership, in general, has a good track record of fair deals without undue pressure or negotiating discomfort. The service team is also exceptional at the dealership, so no worries about the after sale experience.

Complete Satisfaction

by from Watertown, MA |

Adam Skolnick and Steve Skolnick were superb in assisting me in the lease of a new 2013 Highlander. They both went above and beyond to guide me through the lease completion before the end of March when Toyota's Highlander promotion ended. The provided me long distance help while I was in Florida to close a deal that was most satisfactory. I am pleased and once again Watertown Toyota has exceeded my already high expectations. This is my third vehicle I have purchased from Watertown Toyota and they are outstanding. Steve Doherty

Great service

by from Waltham, MA |

I came in for my first new car and the salesman was very helpful assessing my needs and finding cars in my price range that met my requirements. The sale was quick and painless and I came out with a great used car with a clean maintenance history and not many miles on it, and a great financing rate.

Smoothest Purchase Ever!

by from Watertown, MA |

I looked up Toyota of Watertown when my poor '03 Matrix died on me. I found a lovely '06 Prius on Cars.com. I decided I liked the price and was just a test drive away from buying it. I went to the Pre-Owned Annex, on Pleasant Street. In the door everyone was very friendly and Elkin asked if he could help me. He was extremely helpful, very straight forward, and easy to work with. I drove the car, loved it and decided to buy it. Elkin was perfect all the way through and did everything I needed extremely fast. Between him and the finance department they provided a very pleasant experience. I was driving the car home within a couple of days and it was the smoothest purchasing experience ever. Thank you to the whole team. I would recommend them anytime, especially Elkin.

excellent service and best salesman!

by from Watertown MA |

If you are going to buy or lease a car in Toyota Watertown make sure you going to the right guy Alex Bozhko!!!He is a super nice and extremely knowledgeable salesman I've ever met. Alex worked with me recently in order to help me to get the car of my choice Corolla 2013 within the appropriate price limit. The car felt great, love it, Alex's manner and honesty and straightforwardness were amazing, and I couldn't say no to an amazing deal. Thank you Alex! It was a great experience!

Great sales service, clean facilities, ppl friendl

by from Boston, MA |

I had a great expreince with Toyota of Watertown. This is my first purcahse and I did not feel pressured into buying as I did at other dealerships. I wanted to say Thank you to Edwin Urena who was my first intial sales rep. due to a family emergency he introduced me to Jon McGaw who took good care of me. The people at Toyota of Watertown are very pleasant, polite, and friendly. They have Exceptional Care Exceptional Service and I would reccommend anyone to go there. Also, Steve Rice very pleasant gentlemen. Thanks guys.... I'm loving my new RIDE 2012 Toyota Yaris