Cityside Subaru

Service 866-417-2205

We Have the Best Price!

great service all around

by from Boston, MA |

Dan from the sales department was super helpful, open and information with vehicle selection (I ended up with WRX '12) and provided useful information and help throughout the process of ordering, shipping, picking up and then with respect to service and other issues along the way. I could not recommend him more, he will make sure you pick exactly the car you need and will get the best deal. Nick from the service department is a great guy, too. I had a minor clutch issue (worn out throw-out bearing had to be replaced) and he went WAY out of his way to make sure that the issue was fixed under warranty even though it was not a clear-cut case (my car is modified). He kept me updated about the process and consulted with me exactly what kind of repairs I want to have done. He also made sure I got a loaner car for several days. Cityside guys know what they are doing and take their job seriously, you won't be disappointed.

Easy overall experience buying used car

by from Arlington MA |

Tom DAlessandro Absolutely recommend asking for Tom directly. He had great enthusiasm without being pushy. He loves his job and it shows. He walked me through each step of the process with ease, even though the dealership was quite busy. It was great-- I felt well informed and taken care of throughout the entire experience.

Great customer service - happy client here!

by from Boston, MA |

This was my first time getting a car in the US. During the research phase, the negative reviews I read about many dealerships made me dread the whole process, so much so that I put it off as long as I could. After reading some positive reviews about Cityside Subaru in general and Peter Rosenberg in particular, I called them and fortunately Peter answered. From that first phone call onwards, Peter has been true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. He made the process I was dreading fun! He made some very useful suggestions when we were trying to decide whether to go with a 4-door or a 5-door. He was and still is always available if I need to call him with any questions (this is months after I signed the lease and got the car) and responds to my phone calls and emails promptly, even when it involves getting a third party to respond. This is truly standing behind your product & your transaction, and is much appreciated. As an added bonus, he has a great sense of humor. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed his company and conversing with him. He is truly one of a kind and a major asset to Cityside.

Poor dealership and service department

by from Newton, ma |

This dealer does not care about me. I purchased the car there. I got a lower quote from a rival right after I signed the deal. They did match the lower quote but it left a strained relationship from the beginning. I drove off in my new car- my first Subaru and never heard from them again. I just learned from an online review that some favored customers were invited to a new owners clinic. They were given goodies and free touch up paint. I got nothing and have not heard from them again. But I did return at 3000 miles for my first servicing and that wax an oil change. They were awful. I was told buyers get a free loaner car. When I got there they said oil change is only 45 minutes. After nearly three hours I had to hobble down two flights of stairs to inquire about my vehicle. I lost a half day of work. They said oh yes your car is ready. I thought Really! When were you going to tell me? They scowled when I asked them to stamp the service manual. They used my eon and put initials there and told me to save the receipt. I had to drive down a very steep hill to the service center and then hobble up two flights of stairs to a dimly lit waiting room and was lucky to get a seat since some mothers with shiny kids had taken over much of gyro space. I gave a disability and an HP placard and my previous wonderful car dealer made many accommodations for me. Too bad Saab is out if business or else I would still go there. This Subaru dealer has no interest in me and I am not planning to go back there. My car now has 4000 miles it so I have time to find a new dealer before I need another service visit. Do not go there if you expect personal attention.

Poor service

by from Newton, ma |

William Leitch, Subaru custmoer twice before

by from Newton MA 02460 |

Customer rep explained availability of Forresters and order process. He made a Crosstrek and Forretser avialble for my solo drive, with grandson, and again with my son. Good knowledge of cars, features, options. No pressure to buy or switch to closeout 2013 models. I wait for news of my new car, just in time for first snow!!