Cityside Subaru

Service 866-417-2205

We Have the Best Price!

great service all around

by from Boston, MA |

Dan from the sales department was super helpful, open and information with vehicle selection (I ended up with WRX '12) and provided useful information and help throughout the process of ordering, shipping, picking up and then with respect to service and other issues along the way. I could not recommend him more, he will make sure you pick exactly the car you need and will get the best deal. Nick from the service department is a great guy, too. I had a minor clutch issue (worn out throw-out bearing had to be replaced) and he went WAY out of his way to make sure that the issue was fixed under warranty even though it was not a clear-cut case (my car is modified). He kept me updated about the process and consulted with me exactly what kind of repairs I want to have done. He also made sure I got a loaner car for several days. Cityside guys know what they are doing and take their job seriously, you won't be disappointed.

Terrible New Car buying Experience

by from Newton, MA |

We choose this dealership because of its good reviews and location. At the beginning our sales person was respectful and low pressure. After test driving, we agreed upon a price, shook on it, and made an appointment the following day to sign papers. The next day we turned in our credit report, agreed on a deposit amount and handed over our credit card. After a long wait the salesman returned (without the credit card) and wrote down a number that was $1200 more than what we agreed upon and said that was what they could do. He acted as if it was perfectly normal to change the price, no explanation, no apology, no returned credit card. After arguing we were rudely told by the general sales manager to go somewhere else if we thought we could get a better deal. There was no explanation of why this happened and we were treated very, very rudely. Only after we called the general manager and explained how we were treated did we get an apology. He did not, however, offer to honor their original agreement. (Both Subaru of Wakefield and MetroWest Subaru in Natick beat their deal by a significant amount. We went with MetroWest an honest, no-pressure, family-run business).

Helpful and listened carefully

by from Belmont, MA |

We have been a Cityside Subaru family for over 15 years, and I am incredibly excited to have purchased the third in a line of much- loved Outback / Legacy cars from Cityside ! Tom was very helpful and listened carefully to the things that were important to us. He was very knowledgeable about the specs of each car, and how they changed from year to year. He made sure that I understood everything about my car, and knew what to expect during each part of the sales process. John explained the financing very clearly and took time to make sure that I was completely thrilled with my purchase. We love the car! Thank you!

buying new - from an honest and effective dealersh

by from Belmont,MA |

Outstanding dealership quality: Tim Digaetano [sales] interviewed with kindness and effectiveness - defining our need, our research, his competitors offer. He did not have the preferred Impreza model/color in stock. He appreciated our desire to set up a long term relationship with the dealership. By swapping with another dealership, he and his team produced the preferred Impreza model and color in less than 24hs. We drove the car away in less than 30 hours, having test driven the car, sat with John Nelson [finance-customer oriented and having read what we would read about different finance products-e.g.warranty extension] for a well organized, highly informative, efficient, effective meeting, We were introduced to the details of the car by Tim, who also set up our Bluetooth. There were no shortcomings but rather honesty and effectiveness with warmth.

professional and reliable

by from Cambridge, MA |

They made a process of buying a care easy and pleasurable. They were the second and last dealership we visited. WE we not sure if we wanted Subaru, but because of them the decision was an easy one.

I travelled 100 miles.

by from Mansfield, CT |

The internet has changed car shopping! I searched a 200 mile radius from my home and found a short list that I would go and test drive. The short list included the trouble/time/money it would take to visit cars that were far away. Cityside made that cut and when I got there they did not disappoint. Mark and Rob were awesome, my price point was met and they walked me through everything. Nothing was hidden, no strong-arm tactics were used. I never had to wait for very long at all. So happy am I that we are considering a new Subaru next year, and I would travel the same 100 miles.

I just bought my fifth new Subaru from Cityside

by from Boston MA |

I traded up from my 2011 WRX (bought from this dealership) to a 2015 WRX. Even though I had bought all four previous cars from Cityside, I first did some internet shopping.. This being a brand new model and in short supply, the other dealers were very uppity about pricing. Especially Timothy Long of Quirk Works Subaru, who added a coupla thousand $$$ over list price. Cityside's Rob Krasow (from whom I had bought the previous 2011 WRX at a very good price) explained that my best option was to special order the exact car I want from the factory, in which case -- given that this car would not impact his limited available stock, but be in addition to it -- he could price it at $500.00 over dealer invoice. And that's what we did. I believe that I got my car for $1,500-2,000 below the other dealers' prices, and $3,000+ below Timothy Long's proposed deal. The actual sale details were handled by Mark Lidano,, the friendliest, well informed, and super helpful salesman you could imagine.

Great carbuying experience with Tom DAlessandro

by from Middlesex County, Massachusetts |

WE WERE GREETED BY TOM IMMEDIATELY UPON ENTERING THE SHOWROOM, AND HE WAS READY TO ANSWER ALL OUR QUESTIONS. HE WAS AVAILABLE FOR EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS, AND SEEMED TO SHARE OUR EXCITEMENT AT OUR BUYING OUR NEW CROSSTREK. THE WHOLE PURCHASE WENT VERY SMOOTHLY, WITH A PRICE AND ACCESSORIES THAT WERE VERY ATTRACTIVE AND GREAT SERVICE. JOHN MELVIN DID A GREAT JOB AT EXPLAINING ALL OF THE WARRANTY ISSUES. HE WAS A GOOD SALESMAN WITHOUT PUTTING PRESSURE ON US TO BUY. THERE WAS ONE OTHER EMPLOYEE, I BELIEVE TOM'S BOSS, WHO TALKED WITH US THE FIRST DAY AND WE APPRECIATED HIS ATTENTION TO SEE THAT OUR VISIT HAD BEEN A GOOD ONE. WE SHOPPED AROUND TO SEVERAL DIFFERENT DEALERS INCLUDING SUBARU AND OTHER MAKES. CITYSIDE WAS BY FAR THE BEST EXPERIENCE!

Recommending Zip at CitySide

by from Arlington, MA |

I just drove home with a '15 WRX, and cannot say enough about Dan "Zip" Rzepnicki at CitySide in Belmont. I went to have the AC recharged on my '02 about 6 weeks ago, and on a whim, asked Zip if I could test drive a new WRX while I was waiting. I had chatted with Zip before who also is a WRX STi driver, and a true "car" guy, and he remembered me. I told him I wasn't intending to buy the car, I just wanted to try the new one - and he was like "No problem - but I warn you, you're gonna love it." He gave me the keys, told me to come back whenever I was ready. Two days later, I was back in Zip's office, ordering a new one. No hassles, no hard sell - just great customer service - and he gave me a great price on exactly the car I wanted. It took about 6 weeks for my order to come in, and Zip kept me up to date the whole time, and took great care of me when I went to pick up the car. I would buy a car from him again in a second and recommend him to anyone in the Boston area who needs a Subaru.

Subaru Legacy 2015

by from Arlington, MA |

Who would ever have thought that buying a car would be such a pleasant experience? Glen Dalton?s straight forward, easy going manner made that possible. Because Glen is very professional, intuitive and a good listener, he understood exactly what I was looking for and he helped me to make choices that kept me within my expected budget. I also appreciated his patience in familiarizing me with my new car and his responsiveness to my phone calls. Michael Nelson in Finance was also very also very pleasant, professional and low key. He did a great job explaining options that were available without any pressure. The entire experience was very pleasant and stress free. I highly recommend Cityside Subaru and in particular Glen and Michael.

Friendliest salesman!

by from Watertown, MA |

Pete was fantastic! He made my husband and I feel comfortable and went out of his way to make sure we understood everything. Everyone at the place was welcoming. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend this dealership!