Toyota of Wellesley

New 866-535-4628
Used 866-533-3984
Service 866-878-1467

The Now Way, The Dealership Experience You've Always Wanted

Overpriced and over market value

by from Hingham, MA |

During my car search for an off-lease vehicle, I found some great choices at Wellesley Toyota. But, when searching online, I saw that their cars were consistently priced 2,000-5,000 over local competitors for identical make/model/options/mileage. When I spoke with the online sales manager, Sean, he was inflexible and not willing to come down to market value on his prices. And I mean not even $1 off the list price. He was also unwilling to give me a reasonable number/value for my trade in. So naturally, I bought from another dealer. It's a shame to let a great car just sit on a lot for 100+ days (which was verified by two sources) because it's overpriced, but that's how this dealership rolls.

They gave us the best deal and service

by from Naples, Fl |

My daughter was moving to Boston from Naples, Fl to start her new job and we needed to lease a car. After contacting several area dealership, Toyota of Wellesley not only gave us the best price by far but also made it so easy that I would recommend them to anyone. She picked the car up and was delighted with everything. Thank you so much for making a dad feel so at ease.

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES

by from RAYNHAM, MA |

I DROVE 30 MINUTES TO SEE A SCION XB. I WAS TOLD THE CAR HAD A MINOR ACCIDENT AND THAT WAS BASED ON THE FACT THAT ON THE INNER SIDES OF THE FRONT ENDS I WAS TOLD HAD THE ORIGINAL VIN NUMBERS WERE. I WAS TOLD IT WAS MOST LIKELY JUST A MINOR BUMPER ACCIDENT AND REPLACEMENT . WHILE LOOKING AT THE VIN NUMBERS WE NOTICED THAT ONE HAD BEEN PEELED OFF ITS ORIGINAL PART AND GLUED TO ITS REPLACEMENT PART TO GIVE THE APPEARANCE IT HAD NEVER BEEN REPLACED. THE VIN NUMBER WAS CHIPPED ON THE CORNERS SHOWING HOW IT WAS TAKEN OFF THE PREVIOUS CAR PART AND GLUED TO THE NEW REPLACEMENT PART. I WOULD NEVER BUY A CAR HERE THE PEOPLE ARE VERY DISHONEST.

Toyota of Wellesley responded to this review

May 7, 2014

Dear June McCann, I apologize that you feel Wellesley Toyota is a dishonest establishment. Wellesley Toyota is dedicated and committed to earn the trust and respect of our customers. In our culture of full disclosure and transparency, we openly stated that the vehicle of your interest was involved in an accident. But shame on us for not noticing that the original VIN tags were re-glued. I assure you that this Scion xB was not repaired by us, but we did perform a thorough multi-point inspection and found the prior repairs to be satisfactory to manufacturer specification. As a matter of reputation and policy, we do not sell vehicles with prior frame damage. Thank you for your feedback and if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know. Sincerely, Wellesley Toyota Management

Best Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Hanson, MA |

I did a lot of research online before I chose to drive 30 miles from home to Toyota of Wellesley to buy my pre-owned 2010 Scion XB this past weekend. Nathan, our salesperson and Shaun the contact for internet sales were both extremely friendly and easy to work with. We were able to get what we wanted for our trade in and our monthly payment on the Scion. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used Toyota or Scion.

Best car buying experience

by from Boston, MA |

Easy going and informative salesman raz. Extremely helpful and straightforward. I will absolutely be going back there for my next car and I will tell all my friends and family!

żżżżż Wonderful experience with Wellesley Toyota

by from Framingham, MA |

The buying experience at Wellesley Toyota is first rate. Everyone is very, very competent and equally pleasant. The facility could not be better. I highly recommend Wellesley Toyota. I'm sure you will be equally pleased..

Bad Used Car Experience!!!

by from Boston, MA |

Was ready to purchase a used 2012 Subaru Forester Vin-JF2SHADC1CH442482 this December. Had even put down a deposit. Was told the car was a trade in from a friend of the owners (should make you feel secure). In researching the CarFax, turns out the car had known problems from being driven without oil changes. Local Subaru dealer said stay away. After presenting this info to the sales staff they admitted the car had "issues". Could they help me with another car? I think not.

Great communication and support

by from Wexford, PA |

We were looking for a used Subaru Forester with manual transmission - and their dealership had one of the few available models. We contacted them online, asked questions, received prompt and helpful advice - all of that long-distance since we are located in Western PA. If it had not been for a local dealership offering a similar model the weekend before flying out to Boston, we would have ended up buying it from Wellesley Toyota.

Really nice but their prices were very high

by from Framingham, mass |

Once i picked the car i went home to think about it. A lot of phone tag until I finally connected with the sales manager. The price was significantly higher than elsewhere so I didn't get my car from them. If money were no object I would go there they were knowledgeable.

Will only purchase Toyotas from Wellesley Toyota!

by from Andover, MA |

From operator to GM to GM/Owner and President of the company, every individual was professional, courteous, warm and engaging. Knowledgeable, about Toyota cars, trucks, able to have the Toyota Tacoma double car, extended bed and additional accessories we were looking for within the week. Their ultimate goal was to ensure we stayed with the brand, and not only get the best deal possible, but incorporated future services to boot. I've shopped around and can honestly say this was the best car purchase experience my family and I have had. I would highly recommend visiting Wellesley Toyota to anyone in the market for a new/used car. Thank you Mr. Ko, Sr and Mr. Ko, Jr - it was a pleasure working with you and your staff.