Wellesley Volkswagen

Used 866-783-3775
Service 888-450-1218

Great Experience

by from Boston, MA |

I could not be any more pleased with the experience i had at Wellesley VW. Everyone there was extremely warm and helpful, but i was particularly pleased with the service i received from Andreas. He helped me through the entire process of picking a car. I never once felt like an ordinary customer. I would highly recommend Wellesley VW to anyone! Such a great experience!

Went Smoothly

by from Upstate NY |

No problems, they had the car I wanted and I was able to purchase it without issue. They wouldn't offer me financing because I'm from out of state.

2015 Golf TDI buying experience

by from Boston, MA |

I just finished buying the newly delivered Golf TDI. The car drives and reviews nicely. This review is for the experience of working with Wellesley VW. They were prompt when I asked for test drive - no wait, no selling, and a friendly arrivederci after the test drive. That no-pressure first experience made me inclined to do business with them. I shopped cars.com offers for price and Wellesley matched the best offer I got on line. I think I spent less than an hour in total there. Marc Shoenhammer was my sales guy.

Ask for Andreas B.

by from Natick, MA |

I just purchased a 2014 Golf from Wellesley VW. This is the second car we have purchased there. My salesperson was Andreas B. He listened to what I did or did not want and he helped me buy the car that was right for me. He doesn?t waste time trying to sell you something you won?t be happy with; he wants to sell you the car that?s right for you. He is extremely knowledgeable about Volkswagen cars and is very easy to work with. At delivery he took time to walk me through all the features of the car and help set up my phone. I have purchased Volkswagens and other models at other dealerships. Wellesley VW is by far the easiest to work with. I?m pleased with the price of the car and process to buy it. I will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. The dealership may not look as flashy as some but don't let that fool you. It's all about the cars and the service and the sales staff. And those are awesome.

Seamless process

by from Wayland, ma |

I can't say enough about the outstanding service I just received at wellesley Volkswagen. Think of everything you hate about buying a new car and throw you preconceptions right out the window. I told Andreas exactly what my needs were with regard to a car and my financial requirements. He got me exactly the car I needed, the payments I wanted and gave me a more than a fair price for my trade in. He did NOT call me repeatedly. He returned my calls promptly and had the answers on the tip of his tongue. When I picked up the car this morning, it was ready for me. He offered to help me with anything I might need in the future and I know I can call,him and he will be responsive. What a pleasure to do business with Andreas Becker. Clearly, he is an honest businessman in car salesman's clothing. Ask for him when you visit wellesley Volkswagen.

Andreas is the best!

by from Wellesley, MA |

Andreas is the man! He took great care of me when I came in to the dealership in search of a new car. I was driving off in my new VW CC within 4 hours... if that is not impressive I do not know what is. This is one car salesman that actually cares about you more than just making a sale. Go see Andreas Becker for your next purchase!

Amazing Customer service!!!

by from Wellesley, MA |

It was my first time visiting Volkswagen dealership in Wellesley and i was thrilled to get my car the next day!!! Marc Schoenhammer was the sales consultant who worked with me and my husband to get our very first VW. He went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly and understood our urgency to have the car as soon as possible. He made sure we knew everything there was to know and really took care of us. Thanks to him, i would not think twice before i returned here for another car!! Thanks Marc for your amazing help, support, and service.

Chillin' With Mr. Nesbitt

by from Wellesley, MA |

I visited on the Friday before Memorial Day, and purchased a Pre-Owned Golf from John Nesbitt. He and everyone else there were friendly and helpful, even though I am sure they were anxious to leave on a holiday weekend. They helped me out with a tricky title situation, which was a massive headache saved. In addition, the price for my car was about $1000 less than an almost identical one at a competing dealership. John is a relaxed and cool guy to help you with your Pre-Owned purchase. No pressure + no rush = no complaints. (facilities get 4 out of 5 stars because nothing impressed me as particularly swanky. There's really nothing wrong with the place)

Excellent Service

by from Natick, MA |

We recently leased a 2014 VW Jetta. All transactions should be a simple and straightforward. Our sales consultant, Marc Schoenhammer, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He explained in clear terms the pros and cons of lease v purchase. The car we wanted was not on the lot. Marc arranged delivery from another dealership. We highly recommend Wellesley VW for a place to visit for your next car purchase or lease.

Great Service in Sales

by from Dover, MA |

I just leased my second car from Wellesley VW a few weeks ago and I am so pleased with everything about my experience. Andreas Becker, in the sales department, was helpful, personable, and most importantly got me EXACTLY what I was looking for as a new college graduate. He made every effort to make sure I was comfortable with my payments and my car. Andreas also ensured that my car was in the best possible condition off the lot, and set me up with a 1 month check up to ensure everything was running smoothly. I did not have to bother with any complicated insurance information, as he took care of all of the details for me. It was EXCELLENT! I was so pleased with my experience, I suggested my grandmother go to Wellesley VW too. She is VERY happy with her new car and the service and hospitality provided throughout the entire experience. I am so thrilled with my new car and I STRONGLY encourage to consider Wellesley VW when next looking for a new car.