Wellesley Volkswagen

Used 866-783-3775
Service 888-450-1218

Exceptional service

by from Boston, MA |

I just began a new lease at Wellesley VW with the help of Andreas Becker and Dennis Morin. Their customer service was exceptional and they were very helpful from the moment I walked into the dealership to the moment I drove away in my new Jetta. I highly recommend working with them and will definitely continue to recommend and come back to Wellesley VW.

Kevin Mullin was a great salesguy!

by from Boston MA |

We just bought a new Jetta from Kevin Mulllin at Wellesley Volkswagen for our son. Kevin was professional and tirelessly answered our many detailed questions about the car. After the car arrived and we were ready to take it I was even more impressed by the patient and detailed briefing we got from Kevin. It was literally the best buying experience I have ever had. Thank you, Kevin!

Top Notch Customer Care

by from boston,ma |

Although dealerships can often have tense atmospheres, it was not the case with wellesley volkswagon. The setting is very welcoming and so are the employees. Andreas Becker walked me through the process step by step and I walked away with a vehicle I was very happy.

Great Service!

by from Brookline, MA |

Wellesley VW has been servicing my 2008 New Beetle conv since I purchased it. I've been very pleased with their performance; it is excellent! They have given me personal care.

by from Upstate NY |

A follow up to one of my earlier reviews, Kevin Mullin was the one who helped me out with a new (to me) GLI. He did a fine job and I left happy with the experience, although I learned a lot about the paperwork mess that can accompany an out of state purchase.

Change

by from Sudbury MA |

If the time has come to give up your trusty rusty old car for an intimidating digital age new car, contact Marc S. at Wellesley VW and ask him to show you the Jetta. Marc S. was a great help when I had to make this change. He knows the Jetta well. He was very patient with me when we selected a Jetta that was right for me. He has an excellent driving test route which enabled me to see how I would handle the Jetta in a variety of different driving situations. His tutoring in the car at time of delivery gave me the courage to drive my new Jetta home by myself for the first time. I was comfortable driving my new Jetta within a day. The basic driving controls were simple to learn. I still need to use the Owner?s Manual, but the more that I drive my new Jetta, the more that I like it. My new Jetta is a joy to drive! I am glad that Marc was the one who helped me when I bought my new Jetta.

Change

by from Sudbury, MA |

If the time has come to give up your trusty rusty old car for an intimidating digital age new car, contact Marc at Wellesley VW and ask him to show you the Jetta. Marc S. was a great help when I had to make this change. He knows the Jetta well. He was very patient with me when we selected a Jetta that was right for me. He has an excellent driving test route which enabled me to see how I would handle the Jetta in a variety of different driving situations. His tutoring in the car at time of delivery gave me the courage to drive my new Jetta home by myself for the first time. I was comfortable driving my new Jetta within a day. The basic driving controls were simple to learn. I still need to use the Owner?s Manual, but the more that I drive my new Jetta, the more that I like it. I am glad that Marc was the one who helped me when I bought my new Jetta.

Great Experience

by from Boston, MA |

I could not be any more pleased with the experience i had at Wellesley VW. Everyone there was extremely warm and helpful, but i was particularly pleased with the service i received from Andreas. He helped me through the entire process of picking a car. I never once felt like an ordinary customer. I would highly recommend Wellesley VW to anyone! Such a great experience!

less drama, more delivery

by from Boston, MA |

I checked out all the Boston area VW dealers for the one with the last sale BS associated with it. Wellesley won. I wanted a black Jetta Sportswagen. I met Andreas and within 20 mins we had a deal. Fair price, no bait and switch, $1k off and a few extras thrown in. Whole thing done in an hour. If you want to buy a car and get the rest of your day back too. Come here. Period.

Less drama, more delivery

by from Boston ma |

So I checked out all the Boston VW dealers for the one with the least sales nonsense associated with it. Wellesley VW scored best. I wanted a Jetta Sportwagen TDI in black. They had one. I went in and met with Andreas. No haggling. Fair price. $1k off. A few extras thrown in. Done in less than an hour. If you want to buy a car and still get the rest of your day back, come here. Period.