Good Brothers Dodge & Ram

577 Columbian St, Weymouth, MA 02190

New 888-633-1150
Used 866-795-2364
Service 866-731-3891

Great service from minute one!

by from East Bridgewater |

Good brothers Dodge was the only dealership that I lasted more than ten minutes walking around checking out trucks. I am not exactly a people person for starters, so before I pulled into the parking lot I was already in a bad mood but Sean Good, Tim Good and Pat McCarthy thankfully changed that. From the minute I walked into the door to the shaking of hands before I left there was never one time where I felt uncomfortable. They went out of their way to make my car buying experience as easy and flawless as possible. We all know how the car buying process goes, no one likes it, but I have to say this time I actually enjoyed it. Would definitely recommend anyone to go down to Good Brothers Dodge if your looking for a car or truck. Won't find better customer service or prices anywhere!

GREAT DEALER

by from Boston, Ma |

Everyone at Good Brothers was great. Great price, great service and they didn't waste my time. Pat McCarthy was the salesperson I dealt with. I will be back next time I need a new car.

Happy Customer

by from Hanson, Ma |

I have purchased my last few vehicles from Good Brothers and it is always a great experience. My family has worked with Pat McCarthy for years, He makes the process of buying a car very smooth. Even the owner, Tim Good gets involved to make sure their customer is satisfied and well taken care of. If your in the market for a new car or truck, Good Brothers Dodge is the place to go!

Happy customer

by from Boston, MA |

I recently purchased a Durango from Good Brothers Dodge. A friend of mind recommended that I go see Pat McCarthy, he was so easy to work with and made my car buying experience very enjoyable. If your looking for a new vehicle, I would recommend going to see Pat McCarthy at Good Brothers!

Great Experience

by from Hanson, Ma |

I went to Good Brothers looking for a new Durango and was helped by Pat McCarthy. He took the time to show me a few vehicles and finally picked out the one I loved. He actually listened the whole time unlike most carsales men I have worked with. he made the process very easy and I plan on coming back to see him next time I am looking for a new a car.

great service dept!!!!!!!!!!

by from braintree ma |

i recently had a problem with my truck, not sure what it was,but i had to have it fixed and fixed right away.I spoke to a gentleman,john fernandez at the service center and explained to him i needed my truck looked at asap, this was on a thusday morning.He somehow found a way not only to look at it thursday but had it repaired and ready to go on friday afternoon! Wow, now thats service! Larry at the service desk was also so helpful,kept me informed with what was happening to my truck,if ur vehicle needs repairs look you should def. go to good bro in weymouth!

Family Owned, Friendly, Excellent Dealership!

by from Braintree, MA |

From Gerry Good III and Jack Hart on the sales floor to John Fernandes, John Gillan and Tiffany Plouffe in the service area, I have always had great new car and maintenance/repair service from Good Brother's Dodge. They truly care for the satisfaction of their customers and do all they can to enhance the buying and driving experience. Highly recommended!

enjoyable

by from SOMERVILLE MA |

zero pressure and a pleasure to deal with. Sean was extremely proffessional

Awesome! Awesome! truck and buying experience!

by from braintree ma |

I purchased a new ram 1500 on 05/08/2015 and is an absolute amazing truck.If you are looking for a dealer to purchase a new vehicle, look no further!This dealership has it all, from great trucks to great employees,this is not my first time purchasing here,the 2nd purchase was as easy as the first.Pat McCarthy and justin are awesome consultants to work with (made buying a new vehicle very comfortable for me, no pressure).Jack hart worked so hard on getting me financed,i was amazed what he actually did for me, i cant thank jack enough!Also, what owner do you know that would go out of there way to meet and greet customers, well, owner Tim Good did with me, he is very sincere about his dealership and actually does listen to the customers needs, a perfect gentleman and a owner you want to talk to, he is very honest.I will def. be back to this dealer when the time comes for another vehicle.If you want to be heard and not scammed, you have to go here for your next vehicle!

Great Experience

by from Boston, MA |

I dealt with both Gerry Good III and Sean Good. As it was my first time buying a car, they took me through the entire process and made sure that I was comfortable and understood everything. They were very patient with me and answered every question I had. Two days later, they reached out to me and asked how I was enjoying the car and if I had any questions or problems. A great company to work with- I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car!

One great team

by from Plympton |

This dealership may not look like the newest most modern dealership, but I'm not buying the dealership. I'm buying car. These are good people. Jerry III is my sales person. He will bring you through each and every step of buying a car. From the shop to the sales floor what a great team.