Good Brothers Dodge & Ram

Used 866-795-2364
Service 866-731-3891

One great team

by from Plympton |

This dealership may not look like the newest most modern dealership, but I'm not buying the dealership. I'm buying car. These are good people. Jerry III is my sales person. He will bring you through each and every step of buying a car. From the shop to the sales floor what a great team.

Fantastic Buying Experience

by from Weymouth, MA |

I saw a pre-owned Jeep online and called to make sure it was still available. I was fortunate enough to speak with Gerry Good III who answered all of my questions. Shortly thereafter, I went to Good Brothers to take a look at the Jeep and it was sitting right outside of the sales door, freshly washed and with the heater going for me. I got the sense that these folks appreciated my business and dealt with me in a professional and respectful manner. When it came time to finance the Jeep, Good Brothers had multiple banks to deal with and I ended up getting an excellent finance deal also. Thanks to Gerry III for providing a no pressure, professional and enjoyable buying experience.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Lakeville MA |

We purchased a 2010 Dodge charger with 32k miles from Good Brothers Dodge in South Weymouth, MA on 11/20/12. When my wife put the vehicle in drive the check engine light turned on, so we put it in park & informed Gerry Good III of the problem. Gerry told me that he guaranteed that it was nothing major and that it would be taken care of when we brought it back to get the inspection sticker (we picked the vehicle up later in the day, after work, so the service department was already closed). We dropped the charger off the next day and after an hour and a half were told that there was a bad spark plug that was causing a cylinder 2 misfire code. Dave, the service manager, informed us that it was a time-consuming job & they wanted to keep the vehicle for the night to complete the job and make sure the code did not return. They arranged for a rental vehicle (which was very acceptable)& said they would contact us when they were done. Two days passed and I had heard nothing, when I called to inquire I was told that now they were cleaning the fuel injectors and they would let me know how it went. On 11/24/12 I called around noon & spoke to Dave, who informed me that he had just spoken to Gerry Good III and had recommended that the deal be reversed & that they could have our trade in back on the lot by Monday. We made the hour long drive back to the dealership where we met with Gerry Good III. Gerry said the only options we had were to allow them to rebuild the motor (estimated 2-6 weeks) or to void the entire deal (which we choose to do). There was no attempt to try and work out a deal for a comparable vehicle (Good Brothers Dodge currently has three chargers, a 2010, 2011 & 2012 with 32k-36k miles on their lot) It was obvious that Gerry Good III had no intentions of trying to work with us so we spoke to the customer service manager, Linda (not sure of the spelling,or her last name as we did not speak long) who told us that there was no point in trying to work out a deal because we were unhappy with them & no deal would satisfy us (Linda can be reached at Good Brothers Dodge Inc 577 Columbian St South Weymouth, MA 02190 if anyone is in need of a fortune teller). The story does have a happy ending (no thanks to Gerry Good III, or Good Brothers Dodge). We found a 2011 Dodge Charger SE in canton at North End Motors for slightly more, but because they worked with us & got a 2.25% rate as opposed to the 3.99% that we got at Good Brothers Dodge we were able to have the deal done in less than an hour.

GREAT TRUCK GREAT PRICE

by from Revere Ma |

BOUGHT 2008 RAM AFTER SEEING IT ON CARS.COM THEY HAD THE TRUCK NO GAMES NO BS LARRY THE SALESMAN WAS GREAT WORTH THE TRIP