Tufankjian Toyota of Braintree

210 Union St, Braintree, MA 02184

New 888-424-1236
Used 888-424-4957
Service 888-227-0643

Start and end your search with Toyota of Braintree and save thousands!

Excellent!

by from Middleborough Ma |

From immediately entering your dealership, we were impressed. We had been to two other daalerships in the past two days and were not necessarily ready to make a purchase that evening. Friendliness, energy, and enthusiasm seem to be trademarks from the sales person (Ryan), the financial adviser (Jessica), to the receptionist Saturday morning when we picked up our vehicle. Ryan is outstanding and represents your dealership well, professionally and through his engaging personality. He raved about the Tufankjian family and his pride in working for the dealership. He is a fine young man and we would not hesitate to recommend Ryan and the dealership and expect to return for our next vehicle. There is an old saying "you can't be all things to all people." Because of that, some never try, but we deeply appreciate when effort is made dispelling those kinds of rumors. Ryan listened, gave us exactly what we were looking for, and we are another satisfied customer. 5 stars Toyota of Braintree, carry on!

lied to by more then one.

by from Weymouth, Ma |

I tried buying a vehicle my credit is not great Wallace n my salesman Erwin were GREAT. I decided not to buy the vehicle i wanted due to high rates. I gave a 500. Deposit went in last night signed off canceled deal n was told i could pick up check this am. Went there today afta noon time to be told i could not get check for another 10days. Then i recieved a call from a man who tried to tell me it was policy for 10 day hold n that i signed off on it. Ya NO nothing on paperwork states that. NOW another call telling me it was mailed out yesterday. DOES ANYONE in there communicate with one another? Ive been in the business for 16yrs .. u did NOT handle this issue correctly. U have lost me n anyone i know!

New Toyota Tacoma

by from Braintree,MA |

Everyone here was excellent to deal with. Joey my salesman was down to earth and easy to talk to the whole time. Made the whole process very easy. Bob was extremely helpful during the process as well. Don was very thorough during the paperwork aspect of the deal and covered everything I would need to know as well. Overall a great experience and will definitely recommend to others as well as come back in the future.

Excellent service!

by from Braintree, MA |

Buying your first car can be a nerve racking experience but here at Toyota of Braintree they put your mind at ease. With the help of Sunny Ahuja and Walace Langame I am one very happy customer driving away. A+ here for service, if your thinking of buying a car i highly recommend Toyota of Braintree.

Perfect Toyota dealership

by from Quincy, MA |

Visited a this dealership a while back, top notch staff and facilities. Was taken complete care and guided perfectly by sunny Ahuja about every detail. Perfect experience in my book . All aces, thanks sunny

Toyota Owner

by from Milton,MA |

It was a pleasure dealing with both Toyota of Braintree and sunny he was awesome he knows inside out his cars and out he's very pleasant he's very accurate he bends over backwards for you it was a pleasure dealing with him and as a previous owner dealer now I'm be staying with you guys and frankly thank you

Love my Toyota

by from Brockton,MA |

Great visit last weekend. Wonderful friendly people. I have been driving my Toyota for a week, and am so glad I bought a Toyota, Thanks Sunny, you said I would love a Toyota.

My first new Corolla

by from Bridgewater, MA |

The best dealership in the world they have the best customer service ever seeing in my life I wanna thank Wallace and Sunny Ahuja For helping me thank you so much best Custemer service good job I love this place.

Great service! Ruben was a pleasure to work with

by from Boston Ma |

Ruben was a pleasure and made the lease process very easy

Great Place To Buy A Car

by from quincy |

having never owned a toyota before i was hesitant to try a camry. I ran into Joey Foy and he helped me see all of the advantages to a Toyota. I ended up leasing the Camry and couldnt be happieer! Go see Joey!

A great experience. Would recommend Blaise DaCosta

by from Braintree, MA 02184 |

Blaise is a great salesperson. You are extremely fortunate to have him as an employee. We will recommend him to all of our friends and relatives.