Prime Buick GMC

1845 Washington St, Hanover, MA 02339

Very Helpful

by from Pembroke, Ma |

Purchased a Buick Encore from Dennis months ago and I was having trouble with the navigation features. I stopped by the dealership and Dennis spend time with me answering all my questions and concerns. Its so much easier having someone explain the navigation then trying to follow the owners manual. I thank him for his patience.

Great customer service : )

by from Saco, ME |

Let me start by saying I live in Maine and I received the most wonderful customer service when speaking via phone with Kyle Alexander this week. I went through the process of contacting your store myself because I was not getting the help at the prime mazda dealership up here.The car I was looking at in your inventory sold before I could get my hands on it : ( (In the end I found the car I wanted up here at another dealer. Sorry.) Kyle was wonderful getting back to me and trying to find me what I wanted. I wish the salesmen up here were half as nice and helpful. Thank you so much Kyle : ) -Michelle

New Truck Purchase

by from Cape Neddick, Maine |

Purchased a new truck with the able assistance of salesman Bill Loud. After an Internet search I found the truck that I was looking for at Prime GMC in Hanover, MA. I took the 2 hour drive down from Maine and was treated like royalty by Bill. He was great from beginning to end, always promptly returning phone calls and ready with answers. He made the entire purchasing experience a pleasure. I would not hesitate to drive down from Maine again to deal with Bill and Prime when it comes time to buy my next new vehicle!

Awesome customer care!

by from Pawtucket, RI |

Rich Misener went above and beyond his job to get us the car we wanted !! What a great experience. We loved out of state and he helped with everything! He listened very carefully to what we wanted and remembered very detail. Very professional and approachable at the same time. He conveyed to Tony exactly what we wished our payments to be around and they worked out a deal we were very happy about! I felt no pressure and this experience was a pleasure! I had been putting off car shopping for fear of the process. Rich took all the worry out!! What a great experience I highly recommend rich in prime Buick if you're looking for your next vehicle !! Thanks a bunch to you all especially Rich Misener for going way above and beyond your job to help us out! We love our new car! Reverend Shari Johnson

Very fair pricing and friendly knowledgably staff.

by from Plymouth MA |

No pressure atmosphere. Working with Bill Loud was an enjoyable car buying experience.

2014 Buick Verano

by from Weymouth, MA |

The whole process was painless! Being a woman buying a car can be daunting, especially when asked, what does your husband think or is your husband coming in to look at it? My husband wouldn?t care if I came home in a golf cart as long as I was happy and it fit the budget. This did not happen at any point in my experience at Prime.  I was lucky enough to have Kyle as a salesperson who clearly loves cars (as do I) and knew the Verano in and out. He was well versed in the car and could answer all of my questions, and I am tough. I tested him with specific questions about the engine to the trunk and he passed with flying colors. We also discussed the other cars that I had shopped elsewhere and we compared features, which was helpful in my decision process. Kyle had my new car in the showroom ready for me when I arrived to picker her up. He was also amazing at going over all the features and making sure I understood how they worked. He helped me get my phone in synch with the computer and had me ready to go in no time but I didn?t feel rushed. The dealership itself is beautiful and every single person I encountered was friendly and accommodating. Shout out to Tony Torpes, my finance guy. He was excellent with explaining everything in that area as well as answering my questions and making sure I was comfortable with the deal. I definitely recommend checking out this dealership! I look forward to a long relationship with Prime Buick

Great customer service and follow-ups

by from Watertown, MA |

Michelle was very diligent in contacting me and keeping me updated on a car that I was interested in. When I found a similar car for less, she was able to speak to her manager and they were able to match the price accordingly.

Very good experience

by from lancaster, ma |

I dread purchasing a vehicle but my recent experience with Mark and Prime GMC was a pleasant surprise. Very easy to deal with all the way from their salesman to financing to service dept. Definitely a recommended dealership.

Hassle Less Online Buying

by from Boston, Ma |

Did the whole thing online except to sign the purchase documents in the showroom after taking a test drive. Everything was painless, quick, and everyone was extremely professional. Could not recommend it higher.

Same day used Truck purchase

by from Plymouth, ma |

We saw a truck online and called in. They held the truck for us, which was pretty great. All in all it went well, they were really great to our kids ( 6 and 4 ) over the whole process which is a big deal. The truck needed a repair, it is going in tomorrow. We will write another review once the truck is returned.