Jannell Ford of Hanover

2000 Washington Street, Hanover, MA 02339

New 888-800-1270
Used 888-273-2516
Service 888-862-2075

Ford Certified Pre-Owned Summer Sales Event!1.9% financing,12/12 comprehensive warranty,7yr/100k powertrain!

Quick, painless 90k service

by from Abington, MA |

The work was completed very quickly, despite being on a busy Saturday. It was very helpful to be able to pick my car up quickly and without issue, even though there's never an issue with Jannell.

Great Truck

by from Pembroke, MA |

We purchased a Ford F150. Jessica did a great job and was not pushy in her sales pitch like some other dealers/companies we checked out. We love the truck, it has tons of room and amazing features.

Recall Service

by from Hanover, MA |

I brought my car in for service because I had a recall. The guys were prompt and did a great job.

June 29, 2015

Here at Jannell Motors we sincerely appreciate your business, Emil! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Excellent service

by from Hanover, MA |

Jason and Evan went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and to ensure I had the most affordable car with everything I wanted. I was in and out quickly as well.

June 26, 2015

At Jannell Motors, we appreciate your feedback, Caitlyn. We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

service

by from whitman, ma |

I had no problems. I brought my C Max in for a customer satisfaction software update. I waited 30 minutes for a shuttle ride to the mall; shopped for an hour and was picked back up. The shuttle driver was very social and pleasant.The only improvement I would recommend would be the service tech to explain exactly what was updated. I wrongly assumed I could find it online so I didn't ask, my fault.P.S. nice new building, need to fix the driveway. :)

June 20, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Patrick! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Service at Jannell Motors, Hanover, MA

by from Marshfield, MA |

2013 Ford Escape: I hit my passenger side mirror on the side of the garage and broke the glass. I called the service center that afternoon and they ordered a new replacement and said it would be there overnight. I went to Jannell the next day, no appointment, and they got my car in and repaired the broken mirror in 35 mins. I was so happy with the service. I will be back next week for a tune up:)

June 20, 2015

Susan, thank you for your kind words of your recent service visit with us! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Quick service

by from Marshfield, ma |

Shaon was very helpful and everything was done quickly, despite dealing with my warranty company over a weekend.

June 20, 2015

We appreciate your feedback of your recent experience with us at Jannell Motors, Rachael. Thank you so much for choosing Jannell Motors as your first choice for service!

Jannell Ford

by from Cohasset,Ma. |

Once again everything was top shelf!!!!! I'ts really nice to have something done on your auto and leave with a smile on your face.

June 20, 2015

Thanks for your amazing review, Harold! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Beautiful new Sales and Service facilities.

by from Marshfield, MA |

2005 Lincoln Town Car "The Works" package. Everything went as smoothly as usual. Service writers are very knowledgeable and helpful.

June 20, 2015

Thierry, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions! Safe travels!

Great sales

by from Boston, MA |

Jason was great. Made the car buying experience easy.

June 10, 2015

We appreciate your honest feedback of Jannell Motors, George. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

service

by from Quincy,Ma |

I had my truck serviced and detailed. I was very happy with the service. The staff very very pleasant ans helpful. The detail service was good except my micro cloth that I use for my screens were not placed back in the truck. Very minor item. The detailing was excellent.

June 10, 2015

Denise, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We're glad everything was completed to your satisfaction! Take care!