Colonial Ford

147 Samoset St., Plymouth, MA 02360

New 888-238-0721
Used 866-567-5546
Service 888-477-0722

New England's hometown dealer!

Awesome!

by from Bourne, MA |

For the first time in my car buying experience, I finally found a dealership that is professional, courteous, and NOT high pressure sales. The complete truck buying experience from walk-in to financing was approximately 3 hours. I was impressed! We were treated like family and I certainly intend on purchasing from Colonial in the future and will recommend my friends and family to this top notch dealership. I unfortunately do not remember all of their names, however, we thank all of you:) George Andruk and Frank Feeney, thank you for your patience and making our purchase an enjoyable one!

Colonial Ford responded to this review

August 4, 2014

Hi Theresa, you nailed it right on the head. We are very proud of our Colonial Ford Family of which you are a part of now. Yes we treat you like we would want to be treated and how our families expect to be treated. We always offer a positive environment and hopefully everyone recognizes we are very interested in our guests just like you experience. Thank you so much and please anything you need; we are here for you.

I Found My Dream Car at Colonial Ford!

by from Stoughton, MA |

I found the car of my dreams at Colonial Ford! Sales Manager Dell Roderick introduced me to Sales Rep John Collas - Dell had apparently observed who would be the right fit for me as a salesperson - John and I seemed to understand each other from the start. After taking the time to speak with me about where I was coming from and where I wanted to go with regard to the car I had been driving and the one I wanted to drive, John showed me every car that I wanted to look at to help me narrow down the field to exactly the car I envisioned as my next ride. He highlighted features as we test drove a couple of cars, and he let me take my time to sort the options out, while ensuring that every question I had was answered completely. Thereafter, he and the Colonial Ford team could not do enough for me to ensure that all was in order for my purchase. Finance Manager Shane Conroy worked with me to obtain the best financing and to answer all of my questions to be sure that everything financial was crystal clear to me and Service Manager Joe Murphy took great care of the car for the items that needed attention before delivery to me. I really could not be happier with my new car thanks to the "A Team" at Colonial Ford, Plymouth, MA.

I Found My Dream Car at Colonial Ford!

by from Stoughton, MA |

Great Experience

by from Sagamore Beach, Ma |

John Collas, my salesperson was very thorough and it was very professional environment. The company is well organized from sales to the finance department . It is a low pressure atmosphere and I will come back again for another vehicle.

Fabulous Experience From Beginning To End

by from Plymouth,Ma |

Most knowledgeable auto salesperson[John Collas] I have ever met. Went over and beyond to find my Ideal vehicle by custom ordering it from the factory !!!! I also got the best price around for the whole deal, including my trade. Go see John, you will be a happy customer also.

Excellent Experience!

by from Plymouth, MA |

I would recommend Colonial Ford and Art Guertin to anyone! I felt like they listened to what I was looking for and was very pleased with the attention to detail from everyone at the dealership.

Very Helpful and Understanding

by from Plymouth, ma |

Very knowledgable and friendly staff. Sales Associate was understanding and relatable. I will always come back to Colonial Ford and will suggest others do the same.

Great Saleman ship

by from Fair Haven Ma. 02719 |

Bob Hebert really knows what he is doing the process was fast and Bob was laid back and I really appreciated working with him

Great car buying experience! Highly recommended!

by from Marshfield, MA |

A little over a month ago I was in the market to buy a Ford Explorer. I was lucky enough to be greeted by Salesman Jake Eldridge the moment I walked through the door. From the moment we sat down he genuinely had my best interest in mind, he searched for vehicles and crunched numbers to try to get me the car that I wanted in my price range. I ended up buying a 2012 Ford Explorer, my only complaint about the car were the worn/wrinkled look of the leather on the front seats. At the mention of that Jake went above and beyond to see if they could be replaced at no extra cost to me. I was able to take the car home to enjoy until the seats could be done a few weeks later. Over that time Jake called numerous times to update me on the status of the leather being sent over and when exactly it would be done. The leather was later replaced (within 3 weeks of purchase like promised!) and the seats look brand new! I can not rave enough about salesperson Jake Eldredge. If you are lucky enough to see Jake sitting at his desk when you walk through the door (right to the left!) he's your go to guy. I am not one to ever take the time to write a review, but I could not say enough about how enjoyable and easy Jake made my car buying process, he was not pushy at all and really paid attention to what I wanted and did not try to sell me on something else as many other car salespeople do.}

Great Experience For The Fifth Time At Colonial

by from Plymouth,Ma |

Fast ,friendly, my salesperson John Collas had great product knowledge and very detail oriented. He found the exact vehicle we wanted, not what he had on the lot to sell. He had to get it from another dealership. Happy customer again, will be back when I need another vehicle.

John's The Best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Plymouth,Ma |

John Collas was aggressive but compassionate at the same time. Quite a quality. He knows his Ford[product knowledge] vehicles . He truly cared about my concerns. Go see John for your next purchase.