Colonial Ford

147 Samoset St., Plymouth, MA 02360

New 866-837-9457
Used 866-567-5546
Service 888-477-0722

New England's hometown dealer!

Awesome!

by from Bourne, MA |

For the first time in my car buying experience, I finally found a dealership that is professional, courteous, and NOT high pressure sales. The complete truck buying experience from walk-in to financing was approximately 3 hours. I was impressed! We were treated like family and I certainly intend on purchasing from Colonial in the future and will recommend my friends and family to this top notch dealership. I unfortunately do not remember all of their names, however, we thank all of you:) George Andruk and Frank Feeney, thank you for your patience and making our purchase an enjoyable one!

Colonial Ford responded to this review

August 4, 2014

Hi Theresa, you nailed it right on the head. We are very proud of our Colonial Ford Family of which you are a part of now. Yes we treat you like we would want to be treated and how our families expect to be treated. We always offer a positive environment and hopefully everyone recognizes we are very interested in our guests just like you experience. Thank you so much and please anything you need; we are here for you.

bought new escape[preowned],could not be happier

by from carver,ma |

value for my money, salesman new product completely, made sales experience enjoyable would refer anyone to dealership to john collas to buy a car.

brought my christmas present-2015 ford mustang gt

by from BROCKTON,MA |

best buying experience ever, so quick and smooth. Go see john collas at colonial ford Plymouth !!!

best experience ever !!!

by from plymouth,ma |

Smoothest vehicle purchase ever. Great customer service. Complete dealer delivery . Will refer everyone to john colonial

unbelievable deal-came in on 12 escape ,bought 14

by from New Bedford |

My experience was unbelievable with my salesman John Collas. He knows his product and finds the best vehicle for my needs. Would refer anybody to john to buy a car, you wont be sorry !!!!!

Great Experience

by from Carver, MA |

I just purchased my second car from Colonial Ford and John Collas in particular. John is enthusiastic, excited and knowledgeable about his cars and worked hard to find the perfect car for me. He looks beyond the sale and helps me consider all the ramifications of the sale. I will definitely go back and work with this team when the time comes for me to buy my next car.

Excellent< Excellent, Excellent:

by from Plymouth, Ma |

Purchased a Ford Fusion Hybrid. John Colles was my sales rep. I have never had a smoother or more professional experience purchasing a car. John handled EVERYTHING!!!!! He first listened to our needs, budget etc. and then worked with us. It was a used car the service dept. checked everything. When we dorve the Fusion off the lot I felt like I was in a NEW car. I recomment Colonial Ford and in particular John Colles.

Great Job!

by from Plymouth, MA |

In the past year I have purchased four cars from Colonial Ford. Each experience was very positive. John Collar was our sales person and he did a really great job.

A rare pleasurable experience buying a car

by from East Taunton, Ma |

I was referred to Colonial by a friend; I guess I'll be buying her dinner soon! Dwight and George certainly came as advertised. They were personable and honest with me. There was not the slightest typical "car dealership" runaround. They gave me a fair price on an F-150, left me alone to process my thoughts, and made sure I wasn't pressured at all. I purchased the truck and was in and out of the dealership in less than two hours. George then had the truck delivered to my front door; registration and sticker intact. I will definitely recommend Colonial Ford to family and friends.

return customer from new york

by from hyde park, ny |

Came back and one year bought another explorer from John Collas[ 350 miles to see him]. It is worth the trip!!!!! Great customer service and follow up. You can get him on his cell if he is not selling another happy customer.

Excellent: Very Professional

by from Plymouth, Ma |

John Collas went above and beyond to answer all questions.. He really listened to what we wanted. He explained details of various options for each car in a clear, concise and easy to uderstand manner. We were not pressured, which was very refreshing. Everything was very professional. Shane Conroy, finance manager, did an excellent job reviewing the numbers and our options. Again everything was clearly explained and no pressure. Bottom line we purchased a Fusion Hybred within our budget. I would recommend Colonial Ford and I especially recommend John Collas. The car buying experience really was a pleasure.