Colonial Ford

147 Samoset St., Plymouth, MA 02360

New 888-238-0721 New 888-238-0721
Used 866-567-5546 Used 866-567-5546
Service 888-477-0722 Service 888-477-0722

New England's hometown dealer!

Awesome!

by from Bourne, MA |

For the first time in my car buying experience, I finally found a dealership that is professional, courteous, and NOT high pressure sales. The complete truck buying experience from walk-in to financing was approximately 3 hours. I was impressed! We were treated like family and I certainly intend on purchasing from Colonial in the future and will recommend my friends and family to this top notch dealership. I unfortunately do not remember all of their names, however, we thank all of you:) George Andruk and Frank Feeney, thank you for your patience and making our purchase an enjoyable one!

Colonial Ford responded to this review

August 5, 2014

Hi Theresa, you nailed it right on the head. We are very proud of our Colonial Ford Family of which you are a part of now. Yes we treat you like we would want to be treated and how our families expect to be treated. We always offer a positive environment and hopefully everyone recognizes we are very interested in our guests just like you experience. Thank you so much and please anything you need; we are here for you.

A GREAT buying experience!

by from Cape Cod, MA |

I recently traded and bought a car from Colonial Ford. My salesman's name is Mike O'Neil and I HIGHLY recommend you ask for him if purchasing at Colonial. Mike is knowledgeable & experienced with both Ford and GM products, and will make your used/new car experience a stress-free and enjoyable experience!

awesome

by from Plymouth,Ma |

I had a very good buying experience, Mike O'Neil was very helpful, he answered all my questions, he got the paperwork done within 2 hours which was very quick. I would recommend them for a great buying experience. I will be back soon for another vehicle.

Colonial Ford

by from Plymouth, Ma |

When thinking about buying a new car I was so nervous, I didnt know what I wanted and definitely didn't want to be pressured into buying something I couldn't afford. When I met Mike O'Neil all my fears were put to ease. He showed me cars that were only in my price range, nothing I couldn't afford. Worked hard to get me the best interest rate, and when there was a problem with my car, he made sure that everything was taken care of. I couldn't be more happy with my purchase of a 2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium, thank you Mike O'Neil for making this process as easy as possible!!!

Best Overall Buying Experience Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Marshfield,Ma |

Fast, quick, no pressure, found perfect 4WD Escape at a perfect price !!! Go see John Collas, sales, for your current and future automotive needs.

Outstanding car buying experience!

by from Westport, MA |

I have been shopping around for a lightly used car for some time, and a great deal posting brought be over 40 miles out to Colonial. John Collas greeted my father and I as we arrived and he was able to quickly point us in the right direction. It was quickly apparent that we were speaking to the right person as he was not only a wealth of information regarding the car class I had in mind, but also an enthusiast when it came to performance and modifications. The entire car buying process from finding the right car, balancing options, test drive, numbers and paperwork was perfect. I never felt rushed or pressured in any direction, nor was I intimidated being a first time buyer. John Collas, Shane Conroy and the rest of the Colonial team did an amazing job making me feel at home. I would absolutely recommend buying from Colonial.

Easy,No Pressure,Car Buying Experience

by from Carver,Ma |

John Collas, my salesperson made excellent recommendations based on the information I provided. John gave me a GREAT DEAL on a new car. Very happy he showed me this car. I originally went in to see a pre-owned focus and bought a new 2016 Ford Fiesta he showed me and it gets over 41mpg !!!!! He went above and beyond the call of duty with picking me up ,at my home, to get me to the dealership to pick up my new vehicle.

Satisfied- First Time Customer At Colonial Ford

by from Kingston,Ma |

Will always go back to John Collas [sales] ,at Colonial Ford, for all my future vehicle purchases. He was knowledgeable on ford products, honest, detail oriented. No pressure at all, great experience.

Great no hassle buying experience.

by from Norton, MA |

George and Winston were great and made buying a new car at a great price easy.

First time buyer at Colonial Ford-great people!

by from Oneonta, NY |

Bill O'Neil and Winston Bennett were great to work with. Absolutely no pressure. If I had a question-boom-I got an answer. I was 250 miles away and was able to purchase my truck with ease. Good old fashioned service. Price was excellent, truck was ready on time, and all went flawless with the transaction. This is my 16th Ford vehicle, and my first call for #17 will be Colonial. Thanks again guys for the great experience!!