Tracy Chevrolet Cadillac

137 Samoset St, Plymouth, MA 02360

New 866-983-9919 New 866-983-9919
Used 866-983-9915 Used 866-983-9915
Service 866-983-9926 Service 866-983-9926

You Won't Beat a Tracy Deal!

Great Service and Sales Department,

by from Boston, MA |

I always use Tracy's service department for my 2011 Cadillac DTS and although I have seen Jim and Paul retire their replacements have been just as professional, courtesy and knowledgeable. David Poitras displays all of these Tracy qualities. I have and will remain a Tracy customer... Bob

Excellant personal service...

by from Plymouth. MA |

Knowledgeable sales people, bent over backwards to make sure I was satisfied with my ultimate purchase. Highly recommend the Sales force to anyone. See Joe, Kris or Fred.... Paul made the financing portion a real pleasure..

Excellent Service Department

by from Hingham, MA |

While having the scheduled service, the keen eye of the service tech. noticed the bottom engine cover was wet with oil. Not a serious leak but one that should be taken care of. I made an appointment right away, was provided with an auto to use during this repair. Also found while in the shop that the water pump was leaking and needed to be replaced. Again the Service Department saved my vehicle from a major engine problem, if not for them I might have been out of State on the road when serious and dangerous engine failure would have happen. I can not express how grateful I am for the care and concern your Service Manage Rick and his team and the Service Tech's in your Dealership care for it's customers. Thank you for your excellent care of my Cadillac DTS and my confidence and appreciation in your Service team.

Great dealership. No high pressure. Respectful

by from Bridgewater, MA |

I bought my 2nd truck from Tracy Chevrolet in 5 years. Both experiences were excellent and I was treated as their best customer. The second truck purchase, took me a little while to make the decision to buy. They were very patient and there was not high pressure. They gave me the best price as I had shopped around looking at other trucks at other dealers. They are truly a family dealer where the customer feels welcome to be there. In my opinion, they don't sell you a vehicle. They help you buy one. Thanks for a great experience, again!

Dishonest service dept.

by from Plymouth,MA |

Very unprofessional & dishonest service dept. had excuse after excuse as to why repairs were delayed for over a month. If you did not buy your vehicle there than they put your car on bottom of the list of priorities! Would not recommend service dept. to anyone!

repeat customer since 1994

by from Plymouth MA |

Quick friendly service always with a personal touch from the owner, service and sales always.Flavio Vidoto in sales outstanding and willing to spend the time.

Great People And Even Greater Sevice

by from Manomet, MA |

Flávio and The Financing Team Worked After Hours ,The Day I Just Walked In,To Help Find A Silverado And A Finance Plan That Met All My Needs! 2 Days Later Flávio And The Finance Guys Helped My Partner Find An Equinox That Exceeded His Expectations! The Atmosphere At The Dealership Is Professional But Friendly And Genuine. They Have Earned My Business And Won Me Over From A Dealer I Had a Been With For Years.

cruzn with a cruz

by from Plymouth, MA |

Went down to Tracy with my boyfriend to pick up his car he bought and dealt with mike Gollub. We were all talking and was explaining my current car situation. Had a 98 Pontiac and was in the market for a car, but i didn't have enough credit and he explained some of my options to me. Said I can lease a car and also there was a rebate because i was also part of a credit union! Called up my Dad and got his opinion, he came down to Tracy and Mike explained everything to my Dad no problem and answered all of our questions and was straight up about everything! Was a great car buying experience and felt great about my purchase!! Mike so helpful and honest about everything!! I am a Chevy costumer for life, they have a great dealership and service department!!

New Chevy Cruze after a car crash

by from Plymouth, MA |

Went to Chevy looking for a new car and walk around was met by Mike Gollub and he was very knowledgeable about the car a 2014 Chevy Cruze L.S. after I had a car accident with my Old 2013 Chevy Cruze LS. Mike Gollub was as helpful as I could have asked him to be in assisting me in both a speedy replacement vehicle as well as how much he cared that I was alright after the crash.

Looking for a car.......

by from Plymouth, MA |

Went to Chevy looking for a new car and walk around was met by Mike Gollub and he was very knowledgeable about the car a 2013 Chevy Cruze L.S. Which led to me wanting to definitely get this car and since then Chevy has been up to par and beyond that since buying my car. Mike Gollub was the greatest dealer that i have had the pleasure to deal with and with defiantly be a Chevy customer for life.