Loren Hyundai

Service 888-844-3381 Service 888-844-3381

Reva Gomberg

by from Northbrook, Illinois |

Salesman Irv Gordon is terrific. promotion code PC12312011

10 STAR RATING IN SALES AND SERVICE/RECOMMENDED!

by from Union Grove, WI |

LOREN HYUNDAI is what I consider a 10 STAR Automotive Group in "Sales" and in "Service". I read prior reviews (all "POSITIVE") about LOREN HYUNDAI which brought me to their dealership for purchasing a pre-certified auto. "Raydek" my salesperson was extremely caring to my needs, even after my purchase through him. If you want a wonderful experience in buying the right vehicle at the right price, then ask for "Raydek" Thanks to Everyone, Raydek, Dennis and Mike especially, who made my experience wonderful in purchasing my vehicle. Dawn Christman

PURCHASE OF CAR

by from Buffalo Grove |

I had purchased my vehicle at Loren Hyundai. The car was just what I was looking for and the price was right. My salesman, Radek Koziol, was very knowledgeable and took his time with me explaining all the features. You can be sure that if I have any friends looking to buy a car in the future, I'll be sending them to Loren Hyundai and telling them to ask for Radek Koziol.

2016 Elantra purchase

by from Rolling Meadows, Il. |

Absolutely a wonderful buying and delivery process for my new 2016 Hyundai Elantra. From the saleman, Radek, to the G.M. David , they went above and beyond to make my first time buyer experience the best.

Poor Customer Service and Sales Staff

by from Never Buy a Hyundai, Illinois |

If you're looking for a dealer who places any value on the customer, you need to look somewhere else. As most of us fear, when shopping for a used vehicle, this dealer employs the philosophy that once they've closed the deal, they also close the doors to the customer. They also have no problem using deception and misrepresentation of their product to make the sale. All I can say is Radek is your best buddy when he's trying to make the sale, and is completely useless when it comes to problem-solving or customer service. Hyundai Corporate is no better. I haven't experienced such a poor car-buying experience since the '80s.

Stop! Go somewhere else.

by from Schiller Park, IL |

Unfortunately I have to take back my 5 star review. I was lied to and got no satisfaction from the dealer or corporate regarding the extra amount that I had to spend to get new tires and an alignment. The tires looked new and was told to me by the salesman over and over again they were new and that would be one less expense in the near future, this was one of the selling points. Not even a month and less than a thousand miles once one the expressway I noticed the front passanger seat shaking uncontrollably and when I called the dealer they said I must have done it. Taking it to another dealership to find out what was wrong, I was told - all four tires are severly cupped on the inside. This meant the car was driven for a long period of time without a wheel alignment and/or rotation. They refused to help with the cost and after going to corporate and them ignoring my situation, that showed me that they have no interest in working with the customer. I will not recommend anyone to buy anything from liers and cheats. Will never buy another Hyundai again, due to lack of customer service. Oh! yeah! at the dealership that I took it to Grossinger Hyundai, I was never treated so rude. They also broke something w/my vent and told me it would cost $130.00 for the part but they would eat the labor. They said sometimes when they check on things parts break. So my question is: Why should I have to pay for something that they broke. I will not give Hyundai any of my money. I am taking my car to the neighborhood mechanic and gladly giving him the money cause he treats people w/respect and is honest. Thanks Hyundai for showing me your true colors. So sad..... Never again....

Hyundai Sonata 2014 limited

by from Elmwood Park IL |

Before I got my car I went to few different car dealers and to be honest I did not like them at all ,because of their customer service. This place is totally different , my sales person (Radek) was really good , he was very helpful and very professional. Totally something opposite to typical sales person... I would highly suggest him to be your salesman . They have big selection of cars and they do have good financing options. Took me few hours to get my car. Very happy client here.

Hyundai Sonata 2014 Limited version

by from Elmwood Park IL |

Terrific Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I detest the car buying experience - the pushy sales people, the seemingly unfair prices, and the time it takes to make a deal make, the process really unpleasant for me. I have been looking for a new car for a little while and was not sure about a Hyundai. I saw a used Sonata that I wanted to test drive so I gave Loren Hyundai a try. I was greeted at the door by Jordy Gross who was as friendly as he was knowledgeable. He spent around 2.5-3 hours with me going on test drive after test drive before I decided to purchase a pre-owned car. He was terrific. He was not pushy, he steered me towards other cars when he saw I was looking outside my price range and he made the transaction totally unexpected in a positive way. His manager Cristian helped by making the price totally fair from my point of view. If you are looking for a car and are considering a Hyundai, make sure to check out Loren Hyundai in Glenview. It was a fantastic car shopping experience.

very pleased

by from Glenview, IL |

Recently just purchased a used Hyundai genesis from loren and was very pleased with the car I purchased, and our salesman Paul Kim. Almost immediately I felt very comfortable working with him and did not feel like he was trying to take advantage of us. The price was competitive and the customer service we received was even better.