Loren Hyundai

Used 888-416-8523
Service 888-844-3381

Terrific Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I detest the car buying experience - the pushy sales people, the seemingly unfair prices, and the time it takes to make a deal make, the process really unpleasant for me. I have been looking for a new car for a little while and was not sure about a Hyundai. I saw a used Sonata that I wanted to test drive so I gave Loren Hyundai a try. I was greeted at the door by Jordy Gross who was as friendly as he was knowledgeable. He spent around 2.5-3 hours with me going on test drive after test drive before I decided to purchase a pre-owned car. He was terrific. He was not pushy, he steered me towards other cars when he saw I was looking outside my price range and he made the transaction totally unexpected in a positive way. His manager Cristian helped by making the price totally fair from my point of view. If you are looking for a car and are considering a Hyundai, make sure to check out Loren Hyundai in Glenview. It was a fantastic car shopping experience.

Stop! Go somewhere else.

by from Schiller Park, IL |

Unfortunately I have to take back my 5 star review. I was lied to and got no satisfaction from the dealer or corporate regarding the extra amount that I had to spend to get new tires and an alignment. The tires looked new and was told to me by the salesman over and over again they were new and that would be one less expense in the near future, this was one of the selling points. Not even a month and less than a thousand miles once one the expressway I noticed the front passanger seat shaking uncontrollably and when I called the dealer they said I must have done it. Taking it to another dealership to find out what was wrong, I was told - all four tires are severly cupped on the inside. This meant the car was driven for a long period of time without a wheel alignment and/or rotation. They refused to help with the cost and after going to corporate and them ignoring my situation, that showed me that they have no interest in working with the customer. I will not recommend anyone to buy anything from liers and cheats. Will never buy another Hyundai again, due to lack of customer service. Oh! yeah! at the dealership that I took it to Grossinger Hyundai, I was never treated so rude. They also broke something w/my vent and told me it would cost $130.00 for the part but they would eat the labor. They said sometimes when they check on things parts break. So my question is: Why should I have to pay for something that they broke. I will not give Hyundai any of my money. I am taking my car to the neighborhood mechanic and gladly giving him the money cause he treats people w/respect and is honest. Thanks Hyundai for showing me your true colors. So sad..... Never again....

Reva Gomberg

by from Northbrook, Illinois |

Salesman Irv Gordon is terrific. promotion code PC12312011

Hyundai Sonata 2014 limited

by from Elmwood Park IL |

Before I got my car I went to few different car dealers and to be honest I did not like them at all ,because of their customer service. This place is totally different , my sales person (Radek) was really good , he was very helpful and very professional. Totally something opposite to typical sales person... I would highly suggest him to be your salesman . They have big selection of cars and they do have good financing options. Took me few hours to get my car. Very happy client here.

Hyundai Sonata 2014 Limited version

by from Elmwood Park IL |

very pleased

by from Glenview, IL |

Recently just purchased a used Hyundai genesis from loren and was very pleased with the car I purchased, and our salesman Paul Kim. Almost immediately I felt very comfortable working with him and did not feel like he was trying to take advantage of us. The price was competitive and the customer service we received was even better.

very happy with purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently just bought a used sonata from loren and it was very refreshing dealing with a salesman that didn't give me the runaround.I contacted loren about a used sonata they had and Paul Kim was the one that helped me out. He was upfront with me the whole time and even went out of his way to help me find cheap car insurance. I definitely recommend loren hyundai and Paul as they made my buying experience a breeze.

awesome buying experience

by from lincolnwood, il |

Purchased a 2013 santa fe limited from a nice young salesman Paul Kim. He was very helpful and did not pressure us. We felt comfortable with him and the deal he gave us. Very happy with the car and the whole experience.

Another Great Leasing Experience

by from Morton Grove, IL |

This is my second time leasing a Hyundai Sonata through Loren Hyundai with the help of their best salesmen--Radek K.! I came to Loren 3 years ago after just graduating from college and had Radek help me set-up a fantastic lease deal on a 2011 Hyundai Sonata. Radek was extremely professional, very knowledgeable, and never pushy (which is a rarity in most car salesmen). He gave me his cellphone number in case anything came up or I had any future questions. As a first time car owner, I definitely had no shortage of questions so I did end up calling him on several occasions and each time, I was met with a friendly, helpful attitude and had my problem resolved immediately. I had such a pleasant experience with Radek that, after my wedding a couple years later, I even had my husband come to him to lease his first car--the Hyundai Veloster. Again, we were met with the same congenial attitude and set-up with a great deal. I recently came back to him to trade in the original Hyundai Sonata I had leased 3 years ago and left the dealership with yet another great 2013 lease at the best rate I have found in the NorthShore area. No matter what offer I found, Radek at Loren Hyundai was always able to beat it. If you are ever in the market for a Hyundai, I would not think twice before going to see Radek. Truly a pleasure to work with!

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!

by from Chicago, Il |

This is the 3rd Santa Fe I've purchased from Loren. The purchasing experience has always been hassle free. My sales associate, Irv Gordon has been professional, polite and always above board during the buying process. You will never have a bad experience at Loren I have all my cars serviced at Loren and I'm extremely satisfied with everyone I've ever encountered. I think the best recommendation I can give is that my husband doesn't feel he has to come along when I'm ready to buy a new car because he knows from past experiences that I won't be taken advantage of. I've been so happy with Loren that I've brought 3 friends into buy new vehicles.

Volvo Driver

by from Bartlett Illinois |

Emailed receipt of my inquiry same hour. Called back next day explained auto was sold. No further action or responses from this dealer. I bought next day at( volvo S60 ) thru cars.com listing dealer in Wisconsin ( Russ Darrow Appleton Kia )