Sullivan Brothers Toyota

Service 877-300-8833 Service 877-300-8833

Sullivan Brothers Toyota Exit 8 Where the Deals Are Great

Great experience and I love the new Tacoma

by from Plymouth, MA |

After having a horrible experience at another dealership in Raynham on Friday night, it was so refreshing to walk in to Sullivan Bros Toyota on Saturday morning, and be treated well. No surprises--the price offered in national ad for leasing a 2016 Toyota Tacoma was what I was seeking, and John Finlay took care of the rest. The finance process went off without a hitch. I have never leased before, and it was nice to have my questions answered in a professional manner. Will be back when my lease is up. I love the new Tacoma

Great buying experience

by from Kingston, MA |

I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Tundra from Sullivan Brothers Toyota. My entire buying experience from the time I walked in the door to the moment I drove away was excellent. My salesman, Jack was very helpful and worked to make sure my needs were met. No pressure! Everyone I worked with at Sullivan Brothers couldn't have been more helpful!

2009 toyota camry

by from raynham mass |

i recently purchased a pre-owned vechile from sullivan brothers toyota, and my salesperson was bob hallissey. he was very professional in picking the right vechile for me. staff was very friendly and helpful. would highly recommed this dealership. go see bob for a new or pre-owned car you wont be disappointed.

2013 toyota corolla

by from brockton mas |

i recently purchased a corola from bob hallissey and the process was so easy. no pressure very friendly,would not hesitate to send anyone to bob looking for a new or preowned vechile

2016 toyota corolla

by from brockton mass |

bob hallissey was are salesman to took the time to find the right vechile for me. i would highly recomend anyone to purchase a vechile from bob.

new toyota prius

by from Plymouth , MA |

I have dealt with Sullivan Brothers for the last 8 to 10 years. Most recently with Bob Hallissey in Sales and Bob Witt in service. I am back because I have always been compleyely satisfied with all services and have recommended the dealership and both Bobs to many friends Bob Hallissey has become a trusted friend as well as a competent sales person. I would go no other place.

Nice people, great place & they have goodies

by from Weymouth |

Bob Hallisey helped me find the perfect car for me and helped me get a great deal, I am very pleased with the service at Sullivan Brothers they make car buying a less stressful experience!

new corolla

by from Kingston, MA |

My experience leasing the new Corolla with George was painless! He was awesome to work with and helped me meet all my needs while still paying an affordable price. I would recommend all my friends and family work with George when looking into a new car!

Exceptional service

by from Plymouth ma |

I brought my friend into see John Finaly and when she went into see tony the finance manager we ended up talking about getting me a better interest rate And also getting her mom a cheaper car payment all three of us walked out of there with brand new cars I could not be any happier with my 2016 Camry I will definitely be making Sullivan brothers a long time dealership to deal with thank you tony and John for everything ! Easiest car buying experience

NEW RAV4

by from Duxbury, MA |

I am a repeat customer of George as he has given me the best service and confidence that I am getting a great product at a quality price!