Copeland Toyota Scion

970 West Chestnut Street, Brockton, MA 02301

New 888-425-4037
Used 888-425-4038
Service 888-787-3870

You can count on Copeland Toyota!

Excellent Experience Buying a Used Car

by from Lynnfield, MA |

I narrowed down the used car I wanted by year, make and model. Then I looked for miles and price. Copeland Toyota had the best combination. I went there and was treated like an intelligent person. There was absolutely zero "run around". Homar was a straight talker and Mario in Finance as an equally straight talker. I would 100% return to Copeland Toyota and Scion for ANY new or used car purchases in the future. BTW- I live 90 minutes away and it was worth the drive, even in rush hour traffic. PS - I am a single mother and did all this research and purchasing by myself. At every step in the purchasing process, they treated me with great respect.

Repair work done on Tundra

by from south of Boston, MA. |

A company/corporation is only as good as the service it provides to ensure the quality of the originally purchased product. This is exemplified by the service department at Copeland Toyota Scion. An electrical problem in our Tundra was not an easy or quick fix but they were very diligent in working through the resolution process. They accommodated us with a vehicle to utilize while we were waiting for the repair, kept us updated on progress, and ensured that they provided the most cost effective repair. Dan Braceros was our Service Advisor and Dave MacCormick, the Parts and Service Director was engaged as well. The Service Dept makes me, and I feel everyone that comes in, welcomed and that their vehicle is special. The facility is well maintained, protective material is placed on the seats, they are respectful in making the transaction timely, and our very people friendly. In my opinion, you could not ask for two better personnel to represent your company/corporation. I have and will continue to recommend the Service Department at Copeland to everyone! Dan and Dave are standout guys, so please make sure they are recognized for their efforts to make the dealership standout as well....

Service Department

by from Canton MA |

I own a Lexus and was surprised that Copeland Toyota Service Dept services Lexus SUV's....overall, I was very impressed and happy with the service I received; the Service Dept is very friendly and helpful and the Waiting area is very clean and they have free "refreshments". I will definitely return and tell my Lexus friends!

SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Milton, MA |

Awesome service department! The best! Would not take my car anywhere else!

Great service, very clean and quick. Very Knowledg

by from Hanson Ma |

Copeland was very good. I dealt with the service manager Rob and he was fantastic.

Very good experience

by from plymouth |

Last summer we purchased a used RAV4. We worked with Tony Petti who was knowledgeable, honest, fair and did not pressure us at all. He followed through on everything he said he would do, and made the process a breeze. I'm happy with the car we bought and would absolutely go there again.

copeland review

by from Middleboro MA |

have been going to them for years - great place - honest and good service department

Great Service/ Great Experience/ Happy Owner

by from Boston, Ma |

Purchased a per-owned 2014 Toyota 4Runner from Copeland Toyota yesterday. I must say from walking into the showroom to signing the papers I was impressed with their professionalism. My Sales Woman, Mary Lopez was extremely helpful and made my wife and I feel at ease. Ms Lopez was straight to the point but not overbearing like other salespeople I have dealt with in the past at other dealerships. I have purchased many vehicles from dealers and I have to say this experience was probably one of the best if not the best. I drove an hour to see a vehicle just based on their pictures and description of the vehicle on Cars.com. Once I arrived I was happy to see that I wasn't misled. I would definitely recommend this dealership and I would recommend seeing Ms. Lopez for a great experience. Mr. Copeland and Mr. Egan you should be proud.

Exemplary service. Seamless process

by from Randolph, MA |

I had a great experience!! Khoi, the sales person was excellent and made the process of getting the car we wanted seem seamless. I was there with my wife and 3 sons. He listened to us and by the end of the process our needs were sufficiently met. Everyone we me met at Copeland was friendly and we were fully satisfied with the experience!!!

New car

by from Scituate ma |

First time buyer at Copeland everyone was so very pleasant and professional Carly was the best to work with, she did everything to work with me to get me Best deal possible I walked out that morning with my new car so happy!!

Amazing Experience

by from Cumberland, RI |

As a first time buyer/leaser, I had no idea what I was doing, and was so nervous about making such a big decision. I had spent months going to numerous dealerships trying to find the right car. My credit score wasn't the greatest and every dealership I went to told me that I would need a co-signer in order to get the car I was looking for. But then I found myself at Copeland Toyota, working with Mary Lopez and Mario Rocha. Mary told me all about their leasing programs, and educated me on the differences between leasing and buying. She made me feel comfortable, she was very patient with me, and she was able to explain everything to me in a way that I understood. Mario, who took care of the financial part, was very helpful and did a great job explaining the additional services that they offer. He even took the time to help me set up my automatic payments! The wonderful people at Copeland Toyota were able to get me into a car that I love, at a price that I am comfortable with-- with no co-signer! I am so happy with my new 2015 Toyota Corolla! :)