Copeland Toyota Scion

970 West Chestnut Street, Brockton, MA 02301

New 888-425-4037
Used 888-425-4038
Service 888-787-3870

You can count on Copeland Toyota!

Good dealer!

by from Quincy |

I did some HWs like read a lot of reviews on line. Finally, I drove 13 Miles to this dealer. ( I am a Quincy resident,and there are couple Toyota dealers around my area)Not like the others, they honest on the price they list on line, which was the lowest. The salesman was William Mok, he was pretty nice and helpful, no hard sell at all. I purchased a 12 Sienna and finished the whole process within 2 hrs. They did an awesome job!

by from Cape Cod, MA |

Everyone at Copeland Toyota was very helpful in making the process of buying my first new car hassle-free and exciting. Shahzad found the exact car I was looking for and the dealership had the car ready for me when I came to finish up the paperwork that was already prepared by Max. Melvin, Mario, and Freddie made the process go quickly and made sure everything was finished and my expectations were fulfilled before I drove away.

by from Easton, MA |

My overall experience with buying my new car at Copeland Toyota was great! George was able to locate exactly the model and color of the car I wanted in a prompt fashion and the price couldn't be beat. He was amazing! Laura kindly assisted me with all the paperwork, making the process effortless. On the day I picked up the car, Max helped me go over some of the complicated workings of the new car's technical features. I would highly recommend Copeland Toyota and plan on doing business with them for many years to come!

New Highlander Purchase

by from Boston, MA |

I was very pleased with my buying experience at Copeland Toyota. I must have dealt with at least 6 people by the time my purchase was complete and each one as polite, and helpful as the last. Max Reed was a standout and so friendly and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable that I was getting a great deal, with no pressure. Jean helped where necessary and was very kind and helpful whenever needed. The owner, Todd, was present and oversaw the whole deal from start to finish. Gido handled the financing (usually boring) paperwork part with ease and swiftness and great personability. I highly reccomend the car buying experience with this team, and they truly do work like a team.

Very kid friendly; great service; helpful staff

by from Bridgewater, MA |

Very kid friendly; great service; helpful staff My husband and I went to Copeland Toyota to see our options as we were considering trading in our Sienna minivan for a smaller vehicle. We were greeted by Homar and he was very helpful in determining our need, having our vehicle looked at to determine the value for the trade in; he was quick to gather information, let us know what was happening every step of the way- explained our options in detail and walked us through each step; brought us to the lot to check the vehicles, test drove it, made the sale and then walked us through the car and all its features, hooked my iphone 5s up to the bluetooth and had us going. All this occurred while our very hyper 3 year old was doing his best to talk to everyone, was being disruptive, etc. He was very patient, as was the rest of the staff during the paperwork stage when our son was interrupting everyone and addressing everyone who walked by. They all spoke to him or smiled and waved, which to me is much appreciated because when you have a young child, not all places have the patience for it. Kudos to them!

by from Bridgewater |

I had a truly great experience in leasing a 2014 Toyota Venza. Bob Curry took the time to walk through all questions that I had, along with work with the sales team in getting the best deal possible for me. I have nothing but great things to say about the ease and speed of the transaction, and took immediate delivery of the vehicle which was absolutely appreciated. My family now has a safe, reliable and fun vehicle to travel in and I can't thank this team enough including Max Reed and Laura Williams. All friendly, competent and overall changed my opinion of the sometimes dreaded car purchase experience. Will definitely recommend and hope to be a 'repeat' customer!

Very good experience

by from Abington,Ma |

2014 Toyota Avalon purchase I was extremely pleased with the treatment I received from William Mok. He was very professional and courteous, he answered all of my questions thoroughly and gave great advice. He explained in detail all of the features of my new 2014 Avalon. What impressed me most was that he was not pushy. I told him what I was looking for and he found it for me.This is my third new car purchase from Copeland Toyota.I would highly recommend Mr. Mok and Copeland to everyone.

The entire sales experience was a vey pleasant one

by from Stoughton, MA |

The entire sales experience was a vey pleasant one. Homar, in particular couldn't do enough for us. When I mentioned that I wanted to confirm that the Avalon would fit into my garage he immediately offered to take me there and confirm it. Laura was also excellent to work with, very patient with me, I had a number of questions for her.

High Tech, knowlegable, friendly & committed.

by from Canton, Mass |

I own a 2003 Hylander with almost 130,000 miles. I was hearing a clunking sound when I backed up so took it to a trusted mechanic. There I was told that I needed a new drive shaft. I was undecided as to whether I wanted to have this service done or, was it time to trade it in? So, I took it to Copeland Toyota, a dealer I've long trusted for a second opinion. After a thorough analysis of the clunking sound, they determined it wasn't the drive shaft but my rear brakes! They fixed it and no more clunking! One week later, my car was back at the local mechanice for a scheduled oil change (this mechanic is close to our home.) Again, we were told that we needed a new drive shaft! So, I called Jason Pappas and explained the situtation. He told me that he would have his Service Manager (Rob) look at it to render another opinion. I brought it back -- they put it up on the lift, and called me into the service bay to point out that I did not need a new drive shaft. That it would last months if not a couple of years! Jason told me that if Rob determined I didn't need one; then I didn't need one. His confidence made me very confident. And if that day comes that I do need a new drive shaft, I may very well look for a new car @ Copeland instead! They were friendly, high tech, well trained, knowledgeable, communicative, competitively priced and very quick! No one likes having to get their car serviced -- but Copeland Toyota made it easy. Thank you.

poor salesman

by from Quincy, MA |

Price for my trade in was not in line with other nearby Toyota dealers (w/in 20 miles). Salesman said "take it or leave it" abruptly. I left very fast. I can't tell whether salesman was having a bad day or whether dealership was thinking I was not informed. I did my research and am aware that dealer has to make money. So I built into what I expected a good profit.

Quick, responsive, clean, happy place

by from Easton, MA |

My car was on it's last legs and I needed to test drive, decide and get a new car quickly. After test driving 3 different makes of small suv's on a Saturday, I decided on a Toyota Rav4 by Sunday, paperwork was complete Monday evening and I picked up my new car on Tuesday! I'm giving high marks for this dealership because of their pleasant, helpful, knowledegable staff. They proceeded as quickly as they could. My car was delivered sooner than expected, spotless, registered, with an inspection sticker and a full tank of gas! I'll be a return customer for sure.