Beard Chevrolet-Subaru

22 Ridgewood Ave, Hyannis, MA 02601

New 877-868-1769
Used 877-862-8091
Service 888-238-1766

BIG CITY COMPETITIVE PRICES, CAPE COD FRIENDLINESS & SERVICE!

Quality Dealership

by from Mashpee, MA |

Quality dealership. Sales person Steve Vesty was very knowledgeable, efficient and helpful. Purchased a new Impala. Very satisfied.

Great truck sales manager

by from Harwich, MA |

I recently bought a Silverado 1500 from Dick Beard Chevrolet and found their sales staff to be very cooperative and informative. They did everything they could to answer my questions and make the deal happen. A couple of months after trhe sale I found that there was a recall on the truck and called the service department for an appointment to have the recall addressed. They set a convenient date and time. When I arrived there they brought the truck right in and within 15 minutes I was out of the facility with the repair made. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend the dealership to all of my friends.

unreasonable and uncooperative sales incompetent s

by from cape cod |

I attempted to buy a car and we could not make a reasonable and fair deal because they refused my lagitimate blue book offer. The repair department has accrued a thousand dollars in repairs but has not fixed the problem I paid them 100$ to diagnose. They refuse to refund money on false diagnosis and parts replacement that was unnecessary and did nothing to fix the problem. The repair team is avoiding my phone calls and the sales team is not much help either. Unless I pay way over a sale cars value they too are dismissive.