Premier Cape Cod

400 Yarmouth Rd, Hyannis, MA 02601

Used 508-815-5010

A fantastic dealership

by from Yarmouth, massachusetts |

Premier of Cape Cod has exceeded my expectations not once but twice. We purchased a car in 01/2013 for our daughter and then again in 01/2014 for myself. Joe O'brien has been our sales representative both times. Premier's staff in courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. Premiers staff is thorough and gets the job done. The inside of the building is immaculate. Premier is reasonable on their prices and more than fair with a trade-in. I could not have been more satisfied. We now feel like we are family. Take the time and stop in it is worth the visit.

January 27, 2014

We appreciate you coming back! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for your continued business and being part of the Premier family!

Looking for MiniVans for our company.

by from Hyannis, Ma |

We were recommended to this dealership from another Transportation company, who used them. We were looking for a few Minivans. We were told that this dealership would give us the government price discount. When I spoke to the salesman he said he would get back to me to stop by on a certain date. He was not there another salesman did try to help. I did email again and got NO WAY

An outstanding professionalism

by from Quincy, MA |

I am overjoyed with the service I received at Cape Cod Premier. I did go there looking for an used car, 2003 Lincoln Town Car, that I saw advertised online. Russ Godfrey showed an outstanding professionalism in assisting me in finding what I now call ''My Big Buddy.'' Russ and the finance team were super friendly, and they did not pressure me throughout the process. If I were to buy another car, I would drive from Quincy to Cape Cod, for Cape Cod Premier is the best dealership I have ever known. Again, thank you for your professionalism.

Premier Jeep: A dealership I recommend to everyone

by from East Sandwich, MA |

I recently purchased a 2013 Grand Cherokee from Premier and I will say that my experiences with this dealership have been more than pleasant. As a first-time car buyer I was intimidated by dealers for MONTHS before stepping foot on the Premier lot. Joe O'Brien not only helped me find my perfect car but was also informative, patient and extremely easy going. For anyone who has gone through the process of purchasing a vehicle from a dealership, you know that these qualities I speak about are not the norm when talking about car dealers. Joe O'Brien and the rest of the staff have been very pleasant each time I have been there and they are genuinely happy to help you out with you purchase- Amber in the Service Department is wonderful too! Overall, Premier Cape Cod is a wonderful dealership to do business with and I plan on being a lifetime-customer. Thanks again to everyone!

Very satisfied with Premier

by from West Yarmouth, MA |

I just have to say, I am very pleased with the service I recieved at Premier. I went there looking to buy a used car. Joe O'Brien assisted me in finding just the right fit. I really feel that Joe and the finance team went above and beyond for me. They were super friendly. I didn't feel pressured or rushed throughout the process. I will not go to another dealership again. Premier Cape Cod is the way to go. Thank you so much Joe!

No help!

by from Cape cod |

I have recently been pulling in the lot getting out of the car & lolling at jeeps. We usely come after work & are landscapers so look preety grubby. No one had once ASKED US IF WE NEED HELP! We look young but that should not impart what kind of credit we hold or the fact if looking to buy Outright. We have been looking Off Cape since. They missed there bus.

May 11, 2012

We don't like to pressure our customers. We allow them to wander the lot without anyone on their back. If we can assist our customers we are very easy and friendly to deal with. We have a great staff and great group of employees to help with anything you need.

Thanks mike d

by from Barrington ri |

After serching all over for the right silverado crew cab I found a ltz but it was a hour an a half away, so after goin to see it once mike d had it sent to a much closer premier dealer to get it reg an inspected (hopefully not to get out of tuchin up a cupple spots) and I picked it up there the next day with a FULL tank of gas

May 11, 2012

Thanks for your business, and look forward to helping you out in the future. We do provide a full tank of gas for every customer and an enjoyable experience.

Excellent Easy Transaction Very Satisfied

by from Knoxville, TN |

I recently purchased a slightly used Durango from Premier Cape Cod that I found through cars.com. I saved several thousand dollars on the vehicle and when I flew to Boston to get it, Rus picked me up at the bus station and the car was exactly as described at an unbeatable price. IRus was one of the best salesmen I have dealt with buying a car. He provided great service with low pressure. I am very satisfied!

January 24, 2012

Thanks so much for the comments and for traveling so far. I hope all is well with your Durango. I appreciate you having the confidence in me to travel all this way without actually seeing the car in person. It was truly a pleasure to do business with you folks. Sincerely Russ Godfrey Premier Cape Cod