Hyannis Toyota

1020 Iyannough Rd, Barnstable, MA 02601

Great experience with a new lease

by from Chatham, MA |

I visited a number of dealerships looking to lease a new vehicle. My experience at Hyannis Toyota was fantastic -- no nonsense -- just a great deal on a fantastic car. The experience from start to finish was efficient, professional but also friendly and enjoyable. I would highly recommend working with John Watters for your next vehicle.

Best auto purchasing experience ever!

by from Chatham,MA |

Best overall auto purchasing experience ever! Tim Fenney was great, very friendly, informative, quite knowledgeable about the Toyota brand. We did our research and found the best price available. He was able to find the car we wanted and matched the price. He also gave us an thorough teaching session on how the new car with all the tech stuff works before we drove off with our new Avalon. I would highly recommend Tim and the Hyannis Toyota dealership.

Hyannis Toyota responded to this review

June 3, 2014

Dear Frank and Barbara, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Tim does an outstanding job for us and I'm glad to see for you as well! Thanks again for your kind words and contnued patronage. If I can ever asist you in anywqy, please feel free to contact me. Sincerely, Judy Johnson Ulscht Customer Relations Mgr. Hyannis Toyota/Kia of Cape Cod

excellent experience

by from Cape Cod |

My partner & I decided to take advantage of the great leasing deal re: Prius C & trade in our 12 year old Matrix (which we loved). Joe walked us through the whole process. He answered all of our questions correctly and made the deal flow seamlessly. He even acquired a different color car from another dealer for us. It was the first time that buying a car was actually enjoyable! Thanks again, Joe - you're the best!!

The 3d Sienna from HT - Always Great Experience

by from Cape Cod, MA |

I would like to thank Marc Howard and Judy Johnson-Ulscht. Excellent Customer Service!

Great Experience

by from Cape Cod, MA |

Great Experience. J.R. Riley went above and beyond to close the deal. He also made sure all my questions were answered. He was a pleasure to work with and would absolutely recommend him.

Extraordinary Customer Service and Experience

by from Hyannis, MA |

My wife and I would like to thank Marc Howard and the entire Hyannis Toyota dealership for always providing extraordinary customer service and experience. This is our 4th purchase at Hyannis Toyota and we feel it has always been the best dealership on Cape Cod. In our recent purchase we traded in my wife's Corolla S to a 2014 RAV4. We couldn't be happier choosing Hyannis Toyota again, and she absolutely loves the car.

New Toyota Highlander Buyer

by from Sagamore Beach, MA |

J.R. Riley was truly exceptional throughout my experience of purchasing a new vehicle. He has a terrific sense of humor, he makes the customer feel completely confident & comfortable and he made the experience a very positive one!

Gratitude to the staff at Hyannis Toyota

by from Hyannis, MA |

After going to a few other dealerships on Cape Cod searching for a new car I was VERY discouraged and was ready to just give up. I didn't need to replace my car but knew that I would in the near future so I was looking around. With good credit and ability to buy a car I thought it would be simple and easy. Go pick out a car, test drive, negotiate a deal, sign and drive away. I got as far as picking out a car and test driving and then, well, leaving very discouraged. When I walked into Hyannis Toyota a very nice lady greeted me and the salesman came over right away. He was not pushy. He talked with me and asked me what I was looking for. He wanted to understand what I wanted, my price range, etc so he could help me find the car I wanted.. not so he could push me into any one particular car. I felt as though he was helping me get exactly what I wanted. I could afford a more expensive car but I saw a used one that I really liked. He worked with me to get me into that car. This is my second car I've purchased at Hyannis Toyota and I'm happy to say that I received the same great service the last time I went there. I don't know why I wasted time going to any other dealerships on Cape Cod. Thank you to the woman who greeted me, my sales person and the finance person who were all great, efficient, and made me feel so comfortable thoughout the process! Thank you Thank you Thank you

Bonnie Jacobs

by from Yarmouth Port, MA |

I had a special, personal problem with a Car my late husband leased. Because I was also on the lease, I couldn't just drop it off and walk away. Emotionally I was having a hard time driving this car. Brian Scarpallina and Steve Mahoney both worked very hard to help me with finding a way to own my own car. I can't praise them enough. I had dealt with Steve over many years owning and leasing Toyotas. He is now a Manager so, after figuring out what he could do to help, he turned me over to another really great salesperson, Tim Phenney. I can't imagine doing business with any other company. They all seem to really care about helping you get into what you are happy with and not pushing you in any way. Cudos to all of the staff at Toyota, and, their service dept. measures up to everything their sales dept. is. What a great feeling. Thanks Hyannis Toyota for helping me in the ways you did. Bonnie Jacobs

First Time Leasing Experience

by from Barnstable, MA |

I have always purchased used cars, but I felt it was time to explore leasing a new car. Sales professional Alex Salcedo was patient in laying out the pros and cons, making the decision easy for me. I decided to lease a new Toyata Camry and, after asking me a few questions about preferences, he found me the perfect match and I was able to drive the new car home the same day, having received a fair trade in value for my 2005 Toyota. I was also appreciative of the time he took to explain the new features so that it was an easy transition to move from the older model to the new.