Colonial South Chevrolet

Service 888-528-7714

Your Providence, Rhode Island Chevrolet Dealer

Great Experience

by from New Bedford |

This has been the best car buying experience we have had in 30 years. Tanya was so friendly' Phil is the best salesman we have ever dealt with. No pressure, upfront, friendly and very knowledgeable. We highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Chevrolet, you won't regret it.

Good service

by from Fall river, MA |

All good!! Always is. In and out in a timely fashion

Quick service

by from Dartmouth, MA |

They were quick and didn't have to wait to long for service..

Great service

by from acushnet ma |

I had a very nice customer service person and my car was done by the time I got back from breakfast. Under an hour.

Excellent service

by from Westport ma |

Excellent overall service very friendly staff as well

Great Service

by from Portsmith Ri |

Colonial south Chevy was wonderful from the moment I walked in the door. I was greeted warmly by all employees and had someone assisting me right away. Philip really helped me out I told him I was looking for a new truck to replace my suv because the gas prices were getting so high and he was great at getting me the right deal for me many thanks

Professional

by from Fall River |

My experience with Tanya and Phil last week was great, Tanya took the time to explain to me how the process works with me not having such great credit. I was scared of being denied she set up an apt for me to come in and I was greeted by Phil, who went above and beyond for me also. I was approved and picked up my Chevy Cruze within 24 hours. Thank you so much to Tanya AJ and Phil..

Customer Satisfaction

by from New Bedford |

Everything from my experience with Tanya online, meeting & working with Ron Marshall all the way up to working with Carlos Santos to stay within my budget was nothing short of being outstanding! Customer satisfaction at its best.

Excellent service

by from dartmouth ma |

I was driving and the car just wouldn't go forward.it turned out to be the transmission let go. I really loved Jackie in the service department. she was very pleasant and helpful during this time of need:) the loaner truck was sooo comfortable and reliable. It made me want a 4 door truck again. over all my experience was good. I love that Jackie was very down to earth and helpful.

Easy car buying

by from Tiverton RI |

I knew that I had the right "salesman" as soon as I pulled to the back of Colonial South and saw Chris R. washing another client's car in is dress shirt and tie. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole car buying experience, which I was not looking forward to. Chris was knowledgable, personable and even humorous, which was important since we test drove the car with my two small children. He had no issues with us transferring the car seats and taking out "new to us" Highlander for a spin. Carlos was also very accommodating when working to get us the best trade in price for our old car and assistance in financing our new car. I would highly recommend Colonial South Chevrolet to any family or friend.

Colonial Chevy IS THE PLACE---EASY AND HONEST!

by from Johnston RI |

If you want a hassle free, up front way to buy a new car...GO TO COLONIAL and ask for Tanya! She was so nice to deal with, such a "real" person! I wasn't looking forward to the process before I met her. Buying a car is usually an argument and you always feel like you are losing. However, from the minute I spoke with Tanya, I felt like I made a friend. We were looking for a specific deal with some tough provisions and she did everything to make it happen and was honest throughout the whole ordeal. Quick, easy, efficient and friendly. Signing papers with Andrew and having him answer our many questions was just as much of a positive experience. Andrew was knowledgeable and friendly! Many thanks to Tanya and Andrew who went out of your way to make this experience easy and light! We are so happy! I will tell everyone about Colonial Chevy and we will be back for sure!