Somerset Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Subaru

1491 Brayton Point Rd, Somerset, MA 02725

New 866-400-7027
Used 866-401-7144
Service 866-658-7027

"Closer than you think" free pick up delivery!

Crosstrek Purchase

by from South East Massachusetts |

Purchased a Crosstrek through the VIP pricing program offered in conjunction with the National Ski Patrol. It was a seamless transaction and extremely professional. Even drove off the dealer's lot with the provided full tank of gas, a bonus I had not anticipated. Car has performed better than advertised both in comfort and MPG. Too many extras on this car would be considered extra's on a competitor's offering. Great overall value.

Excellent Sales/Service

by from Fall River, MA |

I purchased my Outback at Somerset Subaru four years ago. So this review is only on the Service Dept. They always take care of the problem. Service Advisers are always friendly and the repairs are done in a timely manner. No problems at all.

Buying Process and Customer Service

by from Dartmouth, MA |

I purchased my Forrester in 2011 and had a very good experience. I do not live very closeby, so the first time I brought in here for service was this week as it is still under warranty. They fized the headlight problem and also the wipers - both still under warranty! Very nice people - would recommend others to come here for both purchasing and for service. Dave

Awesome vehicle!

by from North Dighton, MA |

Our Sales Rep, Drew LeBlanc, made my car buying experience enjoyable and successful. He listened to what I was looking for and led me to the perfect car. Since my choice was not on the lot, he found it at another dealership and had it delivered in a timely manner. From the initial talk about price to the final agreement, I was treated with respect and I felt that I was offered a fair deal. Thank you Somerset Subaru! I love my new Subaru Forrester!!!

great service

by from westport |

It was a pleasure dealing with the service dept. They gave undivided attention and the service maintenance efficient and timely.I would recommend the service

The dealer that goes above and beyond

by from Fall River MA |

brought car in for service, noise in rear. they found a problem with not only brakes, but gaskets and seals that were leaking. Everything was repaired expertly and efficiently. This is my 8th car purchased from this dealer and I couldn't be more satisfied, from the sale to the service and trade in for the new car. I very highly recommend this dealer to anyone needing reliable transportation, backed up by outstanding service.

Service Dept. MY GO TO PEOPLE FOR HELP

by from Fall River, Ma |

On May 1, 2014 my alarm on my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee was sounding for no apparent reason. Even after multiple resets, the condition existed. I called Somerset Jeep and spoke to John in the service dept. John had me do a few vehicle checks to assist in determining if a fault did exist. John determined that the vehicle needed to come to the dealer, and this was about 3:15 pm. I arrived at the dealer at 3:50 pm and the vehicle was shortly brought into the service bay. By 4:55 pm the vehicle was returned to me corrected and, they even performed some vehicle software flash updates. This is the type of effort and care this dealer commands from it's employees and departments, that make me the customer and end user happy and satisfied. A big THANK YOU! to John and Somerset Jeep.

warranty service

by from Swansea, MA |

I brought my 2011 T&C in when the service light came on and it wasn't running right. The service department quickly identified the issue and gave me the good news that it was covered by my warranty. No extra sales gimmicks and it was done in a few hours. Overall nice ordeal.

Simple story here

by from Fall River, Ma |

Purchased a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited in September of 2013, and returned in February 2014 and purchased a 2014 Cherokee Latitude. Our experience both times were nothing but professional on all aspects of the dealing. The service and parts departments are outstanding. We have no negative complaints or concerns at this time.

Billyf

by from Providence |

Service was prompt and efficient. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends