Central Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM & Mitsubishi

191 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767

New 888-798-5388
Used 888-825-9096
Service 866-240-0193

Get centralized! All used cars backed by 6 month 6000 mile warranty!

Great Experience

by from Brockton, MA |

I was lucky to be helped by a salesman named Dave Gilday. I found him to be honest and upfront. He was not trying to SELL ME he was truly interested in what type of vehicle I would be happy with. I must of asked a ton of questions and he was very patient. He made my car buying experience awesome!!! I want to thank the general manager Adam Silver he quoted me a price and followed through there were no surprise when I got to the finance department. Speaking of the finance department the gentleman there was also good. He did not pressure me into adding any extras that I did not want. Overall EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

My most painless vehicle purchase yet!

by from Fall River, Massachusetts |

I was in the market for a 2015 Grand Cherokee Altitude for a few months. When I stopped into Central Raynham, I met with Frank Schiavulli. I knew exactly what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay. Although Central did not have my vehicle in stock, the test drive, negotiation and formalities of purchasing the new vehicle was done in under 90 minutes. Central located the model and color of Jeep that I wanted and I picked it up a couple of days later. The was the third vehicle I had purchased from Central and the transactions are getting smoother. Frank was a true gentleman and personifies professionalism. Thanks Frank!!!

Best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Scituate |

I bought a 2015 Chrysler 200. This was by far the best buying experience I have ever had. Everyone that works there is so nice. The sales people don't try to pressure you to buy. The salesman took his time with me and went through every option so that I could find the perfect vehicle for me. Adam, the General Manager was great! Very knowledgeable about every aspect of the car buying process and a he has a great personality to be around. Mike G, the sales consultant spent so much time with me and was so nice. Mike knew everything about every detail of my car, as if he drove one himself. I have never been so confident in buying a vehicle! I would recommend no other dealership to my friends and family.

Happy Customer

by from Taunton, Ma |

We bought a 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland what a great vehicle. A special THANK YOU to Chad Gray who was very helpful, patient with us. It was very cold outside to search for the perfect vehicle, but we found it!! We are Very Happy with it!! The staff was very nice as well. Also, a big THANK YOU to Adam Silver who also made a great deal with us!!

Didn't want to do warranty work

by from Raynham, MA |

I didn't buy my Jeep at Central, but had all my service work done there. That is, until I needed a cylinder head repair done under warranty (check engine light was coming on). I was told by the service department that it was a four month wait because the dealership was only ordering one cylinder head per month. I could not get an inspection sticker without having the work performed, so I asked to talk with the manager (Adam Silver). He told me if I had bought the Jeep there he would do the work, but otherwise it would tie up several techs for a couple of days so I was on my own. I called around and every other Jeep dealership could do the warranty work that week. It took a single tech approximately 1 day to complete the work. I won't be bringing my Jeep back to Central...

Central Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM & Mitsubishi responded to this review

March 6, 2015

Dear Jeeper Raynham, Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your experience. At Central, we strive for complete customer satisfaction, and I'm sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We do value your business and would hate to lose you as a customer. For any inconvenience that you may have incurred, please accept your next two oil changes at Central Jeep of Raynham free of charge. Sincerely, Adam Silver General Manager Central Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/RAM & Mitsubishi

Excellent Experience

by from Cape Cod MA |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from this dealership and it was such a pleasant experience. The salesman was helpful but the general manager, Adam Silver, was over-the-top accommodating and made us feel as if we were his most valuable customers. Ron, in the Parts Department, was actually able to save us a 1 1/2 hour drive by sending what we needed UPS, free of charge. It was so refreshing to have such a stress-free experience purchasing a car. Next time I need another vehicle, I will head back to Central!

Happy Customer

by from Hanover, MA |

Just bought a new 2500 Dodge Ram Truck. Todd Desjardins was our sales consultant and was great to deal with. Would recommend Todd and the Central Auto Group Team in Raynham if you are buying a vehicle.

great deals got me what i wanted

by from Middleborough,ma |

Gary rose helped me buy my beautiful 200s for my wife for a great price and even after i signed he got me an even cheaper payment saved me 50 bux a month and got me lower intrest rate i resigned and im very happy with him and there sales team

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Bourne, MA |

Salesman, Gary Rose, was most helpful. He listened to me, and answered my questions with no hesitation. He found me the Jeep I wanted at the price I wanted to pay with no hassle. I will do all my future Jeep business with Central Jeep, Raynham. Kudos to Gary Rose and GM Adam Silver

Gary Rose is the Best!

by from Marshfield, MA |

Called Gary Rose from another dealership because they couldn't get the color scheme I wanted. Central had the exact car on the lot in the right colors and with the package I had already seen. He was informative, calm and very collected. He was not like any 'sales guy' I had ever dealt with, and my husband and I went to Five other dealerships first. He and John made the purchase / registration / insuring of our new car so quick and painless. Thanks, Guys!