Central Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

191 New State Hwy, Raynham, MA 02767

New 888-798-5388 New 888-798-5388
Used 888-825-9096 Used 888-825-9096
Service 866-240-0193 Service 866-240-0193

Get centralized! All used cars backed by 6 month 6000 mile warranty!

Awesome Experience

by from Fall River,Ma |

Michael Galuski, and Gregory Bouchard went above and beyond in making my husband and I informed every step of the way with purchasing our new Jeep, everything was done right there all i had to do was go home, no registry, insurance hassels to deal with they did it all!!! Great work guys iv'e never walked out of a dealership smiling Beat experience ever!

Great service clean

by from Berkley Massachusetts |

My family and I just bought a Dodge Journey and we love it. We went in expecting to be treated like another number also like we would have salesmen hounding us, to our surprise we were treated like we were family. Everyone was so very nice. Dave Gilday was our salesman and he was awesome. He made us feel like we were a family like we've known each other for ever. Dave answered all our questions mine, my husbands and our five children the best you could Anytime we had any questions no matter how small or big the questions was,as we were finishing up paperwork Dave went to get me a bag with some goodies in it as I look through the bag there was a mug amongs other goodies as Dave was finishing up the paperwork he overheard my husband and I discussing who will get the mug, as Dave was finished the paperwork he went into the back grab my husband a mug so that we could have each other own mugs. Dave me us feel very comfortable in the process he wanted to make sure that the decision That we were making on the vehicle was a decision that was good for myself and my family. I would recommend this dealership & salesman to my family, my friends or anyone that was looking for a new or used vehicle. We give this dealership a five star rating go check them out you won't be sorry. Say Dawn sent you.

Great service

by from Brockton ma |

Everything went great, everyone was very helpful and confident about getting me into a brand new car. Thank you Gary R. Rose and finance committee for all your help and believing in me.

2016 Ram 1500 Purchase - Great Experience!

by from Plymouth, MA |

Just purchased a 2016 Ram 1500 from Central Jeep RAM in Raynham MA, this is my 2nd purchase from Central and my experience was great! Really like the Truck so far, Gary Rose and the entire team were extremely helpful, he listened carefully to my requirements, questions, comments and I ended up with the right vehicle for me. Not once, was I "steered" away from what I wanted to suit the dealer need during the entire experience (which occurs often elsewhere in sales and finance departments). The buying process was comfortable, professional and streamlined. I would highly recommend Gary & The Central Jeep Ram Team in Raynham MA for anyone looking to purchase the Jeep / Ram brand.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Raynham, MA |

My wife and I went to Central to purchase a Jeep for her a few months ago. Our sales consultant was Gary Rose and he was very knowledgeable and patient with all of my wife's questions. The experience was so great, that a few months later when I decided it was time to trade in my Jeep for a newer model I went back to Central to see Gary again. He remembered who I was and after I gave him my long list of "must haves" and the budget/payment I wanted to stick to, he narrowed it down to two options for me to see. The only feature missing was a tow package which Gary said he would have installed in whichever vehicle I chose the following day so it would be all set for me to pick up after work. I arrived the next day and Gary held his word, my new Jeep was parked right in front sparkling clean with the equipment installed and ready to go. Gary and the financial staff really worked with us on both vehicle purchases to ensure we were informed of all the possible options available, helped us to choose the best warranty for each of our individual needs and made sure we felt comfortable with our payments in the end.

Great People

by from Lindenhurst, New York |

Adam and Gary and their staff were absolutely amazing, such great people. They didn't try to cheat you or make you feel pressured. I traveled from New York to MA, a 4 hour ride and it was well worth the trip. This is my 4th Dodge purchased and I'll only purchase in the future from Central Dodge. I also would highly recommend them to family and friends. Thank you for Adam and Gary for everything :)

Great Service and Amazing Staff

by from Lindenhurst, New York |

Excellent Salesman and customer service.

by from Fall River. ma |

Very easy to deal with. David Gilday puts no pressure on you to buy. He lets his deal speak for itself. Very stress free process. See David Gilday at Central Jeep in Raynham.

Not my first rodeo! A win-win car exprience!

by from Norwood, Massachusetts |

Jeremy did a fine job. I'm not easy to work with, but he stepped up to the challenge. The "Jeep Diner" menu is good, the service is quick and the food tasty. A great stop-over for a quick bite...and a Jeep!

JEEP RENEGADE

by from TAUNTON, MA |

EXCELLENT SERVICE. EASIEST EXPERIENCE FOR BUYING A NEW CAR. TONY WAS AWESOME!