King Richard's Auto Center

801 Taunton Ave, East Providence, RI 02914

Used 401-633-9100

My daughters purchase 4/2015

by from N. Providence |

thei is the place if you would like to buy a used car. Great looking vehicles and great service???? Ask for Kyle!!

Best Experience

by from Cranston,RI |

If your in the market for a used car it's the place to go great people to deal with not your typical used car dealership.

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from East Providence |

I purchased a car from King Richards about a week ago, I had the pleasure of working with Kyle, he walked me threw every step of the process and help me pick a vehicle I liked and could also afford. I have bought many cars from lots of dealerships and this was by far the best experience!!!

Rev. Franklin Lobo

by from New Bedford, MA |

I purchased a car two years ago. Richard at the dealer as well as the sales men have stood behind me for 2 years behind my vehicle for service. even when the warranty company did not back the warranty the owner Richard did back it . Thanks!

GREAT SELECTION .... GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!

by from Cranston, RI |

I was amazed at the selection of vehicles at King Richards and how easy it was to purchase a car. They helped me choose the car that fit my needs and were able to secure financing even though I do not have the best credit. The staff made me feel special during the entire process. I had been to a few other dealers and did not receive the same treatment. Not only was I impressed by how professional and kind the staff is I was equally impressed by how beautiful and clean the building and showroom are. This place is the real deal !!! They will go out of their way to service you. I'll be sure to tell everyone about the great experience at King Richards.

Highly Recommended

by from Seekonk |

Traded in my old car (got a great price for it) and got into a newer one. My experience was great. Treated like I was a personal friend - received a great deal. They took care of everything for me - I didn't have to worry about anything. Definitely would recommend!

Incredible Experience

by from Warwick, RI |

While searching the internet for a "new" used car I found one that fit my criteria at King Richards Autocenter in East Providence, RI. I called the dealership to check the availability of the vehicle that I was interested in and after speaking to a very courteous and knowledgeable salesperson I scheduled an appointment. When I arrived at King Richards I was amazed at how beautiful and modern the building is. Then I was impressed with the amount of inventory on the lot.......they have anything that you may be looking for. I was greeted by the owner Richard who treated me like family. He gave me a tour of the facility, which is spotless and inviting. The service department is immaculate !! Richard then introduced me to his manager Miguel who made me feel very comfortable and welcome. After looking at a few cars I made my decision and at that point the rest was flawless. I got the car that I want at a great price and a better finance rate than my own bank ! Richard, Miguel and the whole staff treated me with respect and really made me feel welcomed at their dealership. I'll be a customer forever and I look forward to my next purchase. You can bet that I will refer everybody to King Richards.

If you are reading this, do yourself a favor and D

by from Rumford, RI |

HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP! RUDE, SLEAZY & SHADY OWNER!!!

by from East Providence, RI |

If you are reading this, do yourself a favor and DO NOT buy a car here!! This dealership is shady!!! I bought a truck here which had to be brought back 2 times for service in less than 3 weeks. We kept leaving messages for the service department and NOBODY calls you back. We finally just drove the truck back and left it with them. When you ask what is wrong with the vehicle that YOU purchased (that is still under the warranty) or what has been done to fix it, nobody knows ANYTHING! They won't give you any documentation stating what work was preformed because as the owner states, he doesn't have to because " you didn't pay for it to be fixed!" Why would you not want your customer to have a record of what your service department supposedly fixed RICHARD??? What are YOU trying to hide? Not one person who works here has knowledge about anything, if you ask a question they throw their hands up and say " you have to talk to Richard"! He is never there. I only met him this one time because I was trying to find out what was wrong with my truck, what was done to fix it & it get some type documentation of the repair. I stopped by without him knowing and FINALLY caught him. You would have thought I was asking for a million dollars, there is a bigger reason why he won't give anything stating his service department work or lack of it. When I said I would never recommend this place to anybody, Richard's reply was " I would never sell you a car again"! As he jumped in his car and drove away!!! That is some good service coming from the owner, who is far from being a King!!!!

Easy car buying on-line

by from Medford, NY |

I traveled from Long Island to get my car that found online and it was exactly what they said it was. Special thanks to Richard for his genuine customer service. I wish they were close so I could send all my friends.