1427 N. Larkin Ave, Joliet, IL 60435

Service 877-733-8626

One Low Price, Zero Hassle, Zero Negotiations, Commission Free Sales

overall very impressed

by from Harvey, IL |

I found my vehicle in a web-site and the service I received from the very start was top-notch! Matt Richards was very helpful and was able to get most of my paperwork taken care of before I even met him. Overall I was very impressed!

Great exprience

by from Shorewood, Illinois |

The staff at Thomas Nissan are very knowledgeable and helpful. They go out of their way to make sure that you get what you need and do what they can to make sure that you are happy. I would recommend them to anyone.

TERRIBLE!!! Do not buy here!!!

by from New Lenox, il |

Absolutely terrible. Bought a brand new nissan sentra and paid extra to have an extended warranty. At 112,000 miles the blower motor is out and they won't warranty it because it's over 100,000 miles but we have no choice but to keep paying for the warranty every month. Do not buy a nissan and if you do go some place else!!! Also the motor on her car went out at 50k miles. After we had it fixed my wife went in for her first oil change and the service guy tried telling her how her coolant was "worn out " and that it needed to be flushed and replaced . The motor had 3k miles on it!!!! A bunch of dishonest people

amazing car dealership. worth the drive!!

by from Morton,il |

Best dealership ever. Well worth your drive no matter how far.

by from Crown Point, In |

Everyone was very friendly upon arrival. Kevin was very informative about vehicles and offered his own experiences with his nissan. The car we were test driving was brought out quickly. We test drove it and had numbers ran. Kevin had a great personality and was easy to talk to. We then moved over to Steve for the paperwork aspect. He was friendly and helpful as well. All in all, it was a smooth day, the prices were all very good, for the trade in and new vehicle. Would definitely recommend this location to anyone.

Worst dealership in the joliet area

by from Joliet il |

No stars is a better review , do not trust your salesman. Check your paperwork at the end to be sure you have all of it. They like to lie about the APR be sure to check it , we caught them doing that to use. If anything doesn't work and you want it to don't buy till it's fixed they will put it on paper then not give you that paper. They will not give you all the keys to the car along with fobs. I asked if the truck came with 2 keys and 2 remotes and that was a yes when they deliver me the truck there was only a key ???? What happened to the fob ???? If was there when we did they test drive I was told " we'll get you the other key and the 2 gobs don't worry " 5 days later they tell me to get bent .. $ 375 for the set w/ programming ...

2012 Juke with trade from 150 miles away

by from Dodgeville, WI |

Saw used Juke @ cars.com, and worked with them over the phone as had trade. Gave fair trade price range over phone, so drove 150 miles. Thomas Nissan made sure I wanted the vehicle and then with the no negotiation fair pricing and discussed trade range, the buying process was easy. Only complaint was that I was there during the week and not that busy and was surprised that Processing paper work was pretty slow. Good follow through with a couple things needed that we not available night of sale. Absolutely recommend!

Buying car experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

We found a good deal on a car we wanted from Thomas Nissan. They feature nice car prices and their staff is always ready to help. We were greeted by Karina Cano, a sales specialist, and she showed us the car report and the car. We got do test drive it for a good ride on the streets and Interstate. The buying experience was wonderful and with no pressure. We got exactly wanted we came for and had a good time at the dealership. I would recommend anyone to check Thomas Nissan before making a car purchase. The drive from St. Louis was well worth it!

Top Quality Dealership

by from Burbank, IL |

I just purchased a Nissan Altima Coupe this week at Thomas Nissan and all i can say is that I had a very positive experience at this dealership. It's a no haggle dealership, but the price on the car was very fair and cheaper than i have seen at other dealerships for the options on the car. If you go, see Al Shalabi (salesman) he'll take good care of you.

Great Experience

by from Joliet IL |

Just bought a new car this week at Thomas Toyota in Joliet. I was unexpectedly surprised by the entire experience. This is a very accomplished and customer-centric atmosphere. What makes it all come together however is the fact that the staff was so genuine. The sincerity of the folks here as well their no haggle no hassle approach made this not only a pleasant car-buying experience, but also a fun experience. To me, this is how a car buying experience should be. The two Salespeople I worked with (Ralph and Phil) had a really good balance of professionalism, expertise, and natural personal skills. Hats off to these folks, and thanks for finally making buying a car an enjoyable experience.

The prices are real and the service is even better

by from Chicago, IL |

I had visited three different dealers during my buying process. Thomas Nissan had the best price of all three and their staff was very helpful, friendly, and went above and beyond to help make the deal happen. I must thank may salesmen, Jose and Doug, Al in finance, and especially the sales manager, Ben Rosenberg and the general manager, Mike Gors. I used the Cars.com mobile app to compare prices and even though another dealer told me that the price that I was looking at was just a promotional ploy to get me in the door, I found that the prices at Thomas Nissan were true. I was not sure that I would be able the get the promotional financing that had been advertised, but Ben and Mike worked to make a dream come true. I will defiantly tell anyone who is looking for a car to check out Thomas Nissan. They care about their customers, and they leave no stone unturned in the selling process. They get 5 stars across the board in my book.