1427 N. Larkin Ave, Joliet, IL 60435

Service 877-733-8626

One Low Price, Zero Hassle, Zero Negotiations, Commission Free Sales

Great exprience

by from Shorewood, Illinois |

The staff at Thomas Nissan are very knowledgeable and helpful. They go out of their way to make sure that you get what you need and do what they can to make sure that you are happy. I would recommend them to anyone.

Nissan purchase from Thomas Nissan

by from Grand Rapids, MI. |

Buying from Thomas Nissan in Joliet debunks the horror stories of "bait and switch" your local dealerships warn you about. My experience at Thomas Nissan was pleasant and simple; this is the price and yes it is everything we say it is. Come to our dealership, fill out the necessary documents, make your payment and drive away. The sales team of Jose Barrera and sales manager Ben Rosenberg are excellent. Full disclosure and no surprises. Finance manager Steve Gramera is accurate and to the point. Offered us an extended warranty and respected our decision. If Thomas Nissan is not out of your geographic area, I'd suggest you call Jose or Ben, find out your total out of pocket costs and go pick up your Nissan. It's as simple as that.

Friendly Staff and Treated Well

by from Mokena, IL |

Just bought a vehicle from Thomas Nissan, and loved the experience. I will be recommending this dealership to all my friends and family. I worked with Kevin on my purchase and he was funny and easy to work with. I know I got a good deal on the vehicle I bought, and felt like I got fair value on my trade-in. It was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had.

Friendly and Helpful Staff

by from Oak Creek, WI |

Everything was good. The person that showed us the car knew a lot about it and was really nice and helpful. Also treated us to some free water :P

TERRIBLE!!! Do not buy here!!!

by from New Lenox, il |

Absolutely terrible. Bought a brand new nissan sentra and paid extra to have an extended warranty. At 112,000 miles the blower motor is out and they won't warranty it because it's over 100,000 miles but we have no choice but to keep paying for the warranty every month. Do not buy a nissan and if you do go some place else!!! Also the motor on her car went out at 50k miles. After we had it fixed my wife went in for her first oil change and the service guy tried telling her how her coolant was "worn out " and that it needed to be flushed and replaced . The motor had 3k miles on it!!!! A bunch of dishonest people

amazing car dealership. worth the drive!!

by from Morton,il |

Best dealership ever. Well worth your drive no matter how far.

by from Crown Point, In |

Everyone was very friendly upon arrival. Kevin was very informative about vehicles and offered his own experiences with his nissan. The car we were test driving was brought out quickly. We test drove it and had numbers ran. Kevin had a great personality and was easy to talk to. We then moved over to Steve for the paperwork aspect. He was friendly and helpful as well. All in all, it was a smooth day, the prices were all very good, for the trade in and new vehicle. Would definitely recommend this location to anyone.

Worst dealership in the joliet area

by from Joliet il |

No stars is a better review , do not trust your salesman. Check your paperwork at the end to be sure you have all of it. They like to lie about the APR be sure to check it , we caught them doing that to use. If anything doesn't work and you want it to don't buy till it's fixed they will put it on paper then not give you that paper. They will not give you all the keys to the car along with fobs. I asked if the truck came with 2 keys and 2 remotes and that was a yes when they deliver me the truck there was only a key ???? What happened to the fob ???? If was there when we did they test drive I was told " we'll get you the other key and the 2 gobs don't worry " 5 days later they tell me to get bent .. $ 375 for the set w/ programming ...

2012 Juke with trade from 150 miles away

by from Dodgeville, WI |

Saw used Juke @ cars.com, and worked with them over the phone as had trade. Gave fair trade price range over phone, so drove 150 miles. Thomas Nissan made sure I wanted the vehicle and then with the no negotiation fair pricing and discussed trade range, the buying process was easy. Only complaint was that I was there during the week and not that busy and was surprised that Processing paper work was pretty slow. Good follow through with a couple things needed that we not available night of sale. Absolutely recommend!

Buying car experience

by from St. Louis, MO |

We found a good deal on a car we wanted from Thomas Nissan. They feature nice car prices and their staff is always ready to help. We were greeted by Karina Cano, a sales specialist, and she showed us the car report and the car. We got do test drive it for a good ride on the streets and Interstate. The buying experience was wonderful and with no pressure. We got exactly wanted we came for and had a good time at the dealership. I would recommend anyone to check Thomas Nissan before making a car purchase. The drive from St. Louis was well worth it!

Top Quality Dealership

by from Burbank, IL |

I just purchased a Nissan Altima Coupe this week at Thomas Nissan and all i can say is that I had a very positive experience at this dealership. It's a no haggle dealership, but the price on the car was very fair and cheaper than i have seen at other dealerships for the options on the car. If you go, see Al Shalabi (salesman) he'll take good care of you.