Tarbox Hyundai - Big Lot

870 Quaker Ln, Warwick, RI 02893

Used 855-899-2545

Great vehicle at a great price!

by from Coventry, RI |

Overall this buying experience went smoothly! Jason was very helpful & easy to deal with, not pushy at all! I got the exact 2014 Santa Fe Sport that I wanted at a price that I am happy with! Love it!

Great car buying experience at Tarbox

by from Warwick, RI |

I have always dreaded the prospect of buying a car, new or used. I recently decided to buy a new 2014 Hyundai Accent and, expecting an unpleasant experience (because I've always had an awful time with buying cars), went out car shopping. I really like the service department at Tarbox on Rte 2 there, so I thought I'd give their inventory a look. My husband and I were greeted by Jay Bruno and right away I got a good vibe that he was not going to try to take advantage of me or bully me into buying something out of my price range. I explained I was interested in a new Accent, and he showed me the selection in the lot. He asked if I had any interest in anything else, like maybe the Elantra. I said, no, that that car was bigger than what I had in mind. He just said OK and let it go at that. I test drove an Accent with my husband and really loved it. When we returned, Jay provided me with some figures at my request, and reworked the numbers a couple of times for me, all with a patient, straightforward and friendly attitude. I then worked with Mike Doyle who went over some financing options with me. Mike was clearly most concerned with my being a satisfied customer. He worked and reworked numbers for me and answered all my questions. I did not feel pressured or hassled by either Jay or Mike - I just got the feeling they would do whatever it took to my my experience a positive one. They took care of every detail so that I was able to drive my new car home in about an hour and a half. If you're hesitant about the car buying process, I would highly recommend visiting Tarbox. They are the best, bar none. Thanks, guys.

sonata hybrid is just awesome!

by from Warwick ri |

Finally, a pleasant car buying experience!!! If you want to work with a salesman that is not pushy,phony,aggressive and dishonest then you need to ask for JAMES CANTON. He was extremely knowledgeable about all the Hyundai models and was extremely respectful of the bunch of times we changed our minds and wanted info about other models. We car shopped for weeks and the worst experience was with the terrible salesman UNTIL we met James Canton. He deserves much credit! Ps the sonata hybrid is like a fun sports car that goes fast and we r getting about 40 miles to the gallon. Can't beat it.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Warwick, RI |

I had been dreading, really dreading, having to deal with process of purchasing a new vehicle, but eventually had to get out and do it. I knew I wanted to buy a new Hyundai Accent and I knew I would be going only to Tarbox, because I used them to buy my previous car. I also like their service department very much. Jay Bruno greeted me and my husband. Right away a got a good vibe that Jay was going to be straightforward and do right by us. He showed us the Accents, answered my questions, and let me take a car for a test drive. I really did not feel pressured by him but felt only that he wanted to do what was best for me, I asked him to modify some price quotes, a couple of times, which he gladly did. The facilities were clean, the lot was immaculate, but most importantly, everyone on the Tarbox team seemed pleasant and glad to be there. My sales manager Mike Doyle, I can't say enough about him. He worked with me, was very patient and again, I got the vibe that he really cared about making sure I was a completely satisfied and happy customer. Jay and Mike took care of every detail, so there wasn't anything I had to worry about doing on my own. I drove off with my car that day. This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had, and my new car is terrific too. Thanks guys :).

My experience at Tarbox Hyundai

by from Cranston, RI |

I want to honestly say that i have NEVER had the experience I had with Tarbox than any other car dealer in Rhode Island. I was in desperate need of a car and right away i knew my credit was not the best, I had conversations with a good friend of mine and he had suggested that I go on faith and go to Tarbox. My salesman was John Swenson and he went above and beyond telling me all about the vehicle from top to bottom and from inside to outside, he kept asking if i had any questions and if i did do not hesitate to ask. Well i went in on a Thursday and was driving home with a new car on Saturday. I can say the whole ordeal went smoothly as can be even down to the Buisness Manager Mahmoud who was hilarious and kept me laughing. It made the ordeal a pleasant one and I would absolutely refer anyone to go to Tarbox if they are thinking about purchasing a car. Hats off to John Swenson....you were awesome all the way.

Dear vs. Car - Dear Won

by from Coventry, RI |

Recently, a dear came out of nowhere and ran right into my car. My car I had purchased in 2006 was a total loss. In my book, you have to be in the right frame of mind to enter a dealership and begin the process of purchasing a vehicle. I was not ready. Gary Imondi helped me every stop of the way. I never felt pressured by Gary or any of the staff. I hope I don't have to go back for a very long time, but if I do, I will be searching for Gary at Tarbox.

Another good buying experience at Tarbox Hyundai

by from Narragansett, RI |

Our experience at Tarbox Hyundai was a very pleasant and very rewarding one. We first were introduced to Sadiq Davies, a salesperson who we found to be very courteous, extremely professional, knowledgeable, and very much in touch with our needs. We also met Chris, Sales Manager, and Mike, the Business Manager and again the same atmosphere of courtesy and professionalism was present. At the time of delivery of our Santa Fe Sport, Sadiq spent a great deal of time with us explaining the operation of everything to us. We will go out of our way to send potential buyers to Sadiq and the rest of this excellent team.

Greatest Sales Consultant Going!!!!!

by from Taunton, MA |

I recently was in need of a vehicle ASAP. I knew I would end up looking at a used car and my criteria was not carved in stone. I was really open to whatever was available within my price range - as long as it had 4 doors, AC and was reliable. I worked with KEVIN BUSHEE and not only did he sign, seal and take care of all aspects of the deal, he found the car that fit me perfectly! He presented a black 08 Maxima and I fell in love with it. His intuition to be able to fit a person to a car was uncanny. He was upfront and honest about the car and not once did i ever feel "duped" as so many other car lots can make you feel. He provided a CarFax for review and informed me of all the little extras the dealership had done to prepare it to be worry-free. Kevin was extremely quick with his response time and was always available for every phone call or text I made to him. This was comforting knowing how quickly I needed a dependable car. I could tell he had my best interest at heart and was working very hard for me. I would highly recommend Tarbox Hyundai but more specificall, highly recommend working with Kevin. His great sense of humor makes you feel comfortable, less stressed and you will know you are in good hands. Even though I live in MA, it was worth the trip!

Loving my new car

by from Narragansett, RI |

Hi, I went into the Warwick location not knowing what kind of car I was looking for. After talking to James Clanton about the needs and wants of a car I needed. He allowed me to test drive a few different ones. By the end of my visit the same day, I drove home with my new car. 09 Sonata- My son was even thrilled! Thank you so much for all your help - Now I know my family is driving in a safe, reliable vehicle.

Great salesman at Tarbox

by from Cranston, RI |

The only think I can say is this is my second Sonata...love the car...but what I like the best is GARY IOMONDI he is by far the best salesman ..if you plan on going to tarbox Hyundai , you have to see GARY!!!! You will not be disappointed, he's very friendly , makes you feel very comfortable and will also work with you for the best deal!!!