Tarbox Hyundai - Big Lot

870 Quaker Ln, Warwick, RI 02893

Used 855-899-2545

Christian did a fantastic job at Tarbox Warwick

by from East Greenwich, RI |

Christian went out of his way to accommodate my parents in getting them into a new SUV. He had to deal with a few objections and he did so gracefully. He is a hard working and a honest person, the two best things you can want in a car salesman. I would recommend seeing Christian at Tarbox Warwick for your next car!

John Swenson at tarbox is awesome!

by from Warwick, RI |

Based on my experience with John they get 5 stars all around from me. Awesome deal, great working with you John. And thanks again! -Cassandra

Very Good Experience

by from West Warwick |

I decided to buy a late model used car and narrowed my choices down to three cars, two of which were at Tarbox Hyundai. The salesman who helped me, Robert Hansen, was professional and .friendly. I wound up buying a 2012 Hyundai Accent the following Monday. The process was easy, though I have only purchased one other car at a dealership and that was a Saturn where there was a set price for everyone for the car. I made an offer for the Accent and they accepted it. After the sale. about a week later, I had some issues, which Mike in the finance department resolved quickly. Overall, I had a very good experience and never felt pressured or badgered at any point. Everyone working at the dealership seems very laid back and friendly. I never heard unhappy voices, from either salespeople or customers. The car has been great, fits within my budget and gets an average 36 mpg with the 6 speed manual.

hyundai experience

by from Westerly RI |

We returned to Tarbox Hyundai because our first experience with them buying a car with our son was a good one. Our son had a problem with his car and we were expecting a song and dance around the issue but we were pleasantly surprised, no hassle at all! We decided to return there to look around for a car for Mike (my husband) and we were very pleased with our experience. We were a tad bit disappointed though because we thought we were going to get a 0.9 or 1.9 on the financing but because we brought the price down during negotiating, they said they couldn't go that low? We ended up with a 2.4 finance rate which was ok, but I will probably transfer the loan over to my own bank at a lower rate. In general, our interactions with James our salesman was very pleasant, no pressure, he was very patient with us. We love the car so far! He was very kid friendly, we had 3 children with us.

my car leasing process

by from warwick, ri |

This is my second car from Tarbox. The experience I had leasing this car was very easy. I was very surprised. Gary Imondi was very, very helpful, cheerful and knowledgeable.

Overall GREAT Car Buying Experience

by from Rhode Island |

The whole entire staff, and my whole experience, at Tarbox Hyundai was terrific. like many, I have never had a great experience when purchasing cars. The process always seems a little sleazy, a little shady, and very stressful. Not at Tarbox!!! Gary Imondi made me feel like he was family, and that I could trust him. His knowledge about the inventory and the brand was second to none, and he spent a lot of time understanding my needs as a buyer. This is extremely important, and it showed me that the goal was to find the perfet car for me vs. just getting a car off the lot. Tarbox gets the highest marks in regards to professionalism, customer service, inventory, and overall buyer experience. Highly recommended!

Great sales and service

by from coventry, ri |

I owned an Elantra and traded up to a tuscon. I could not have asked for a better experience than I received at Tarbox Thanks James Clanton for making sure I got the right car for us.

Another great experience at Tarbox!

by from Scituate, RI |

Just leased my second Elantra....second time at Tarbox and second time with Gary Imondi as my salesman. I wouldn't go anywhere else or deal with anyone else! I was sent to Gary the first time by a friend because he knew that Gary would take care of me and be honest with me. Gary is truly the best...always there to help with any questions or issues and he really cares about his customers. Plus he's got the best sense of humor...always a pleasant and fun experience...two things that you usually don't equate with car shopping! But Tarbox is different and even though Gary is my favorite you really can't go wrong here...everyone is extremely friendly and helpful.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

by from WYOMING, RI |

Customer Service was beyond helpful. Overall great car buying experience

Great vehicle at a great price!

by from Coventry, RI |

Overall this buying experience went smoothly! Jason was very helpful & easy to deal with, not pushy at all! I got the exact 2014 Santa Fe Sport that I wanted at a price that I am happy with! Love it!