First Acura

(5.0) 7 Reviews

16 Highland Ave, Seekonk, MA 02771

TWO NEW LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!!!!!

by from Rhode Island |

Passing over our local Acura dealer, we found a pleasant, informative and cooperative environment awaiting us at First Acura. We planned on leasing one vehicle, but as we communicated our needs with the salesperson (Eddie) we found the best route to go, was to lease two vehicles. EVERYONE we came in contact there was exceptional, including the salesperson, finance manager, and general manager. When we both picked up our vehicles we were pleasantly surprised by the in depth overview that we received from Bob. Thanks so much!!!

SALES STAFF

by from Attleboro,Ma |

Just Purchased a used Acura MDX. The sales team was GREAT. They took there time to and help me. The sales manager was friendly and very helpful. They arranged financing for me at a better rate then my own bank. I'm going to send all my friend to First. Buy from these guys you wont be sorry.

Excellent car buying experience!!

by from Niantic CT |

Just bought a 2014 Acura RDX from First Acura! Loved this dealership! Our salesman, Eddie, was very friendly and down to earth. Not the usual pushy experience you get at other dealerships. Tim did a great job organizing my paperwork and helping me get a comfortable monthly car payment. One of the nicest perks though was Bob. He spent two ours educating me on the "ins and outs" of my new vehicle. I drove 1 1/2 hrs from my home to buy a car from First Acura because of their high review ratings. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

Great people, every single one! Beautiful facily

by from Wareham, MA |

This is my third car with First Acura...nothing but a wonderful experience each time. They are the only ones I will let service my car...they just allow me the priviledge of driving it!

Great Service

by from Sandwich, MA |

They come and pick up your car for you. I live more than an hour away from the dealership and they come and pick up my car for free, even for an oil change. They give you a loaner in exchange. Great dealership!!

great dealership

by from Dartmouth,MA |

Everyone at First Acura was extremely professional. The salesman wasn't pushy like at some other dealerships. He was patient and allowed me to test drive numerous used vehicles before I decided to purchase new. Once it was determined which car I wanted to purchase, the whole process went smoothly. We came to an agreement on a price and while I sat down with the financing dept., they got my new car ready to go! I actually drove it home the same day! I was so pleased with everyone and would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Happy Experience at First Acura of Seekonk

by from Bristol, RI |

We were greeted by friendly people and our visit just kept getting better. We had a knowlegable sales person who had only been on the job for a week. Throughout the buying process, each person at the dealership went out of their way to find the car we wanted, the financing we were comfortable with and the delivery of our new vehicle. All showed respect for each other which added to our confidence level. We will definitely do business again with this dealership team.