Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles / smart center of St. Charles

Service 888-410-3476

Deliver the Dream

Outstanding Service

by from St Charles, Il |

Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles always has the best service. Everyone is so professional and friendly. Excellent attention to detail and very honest. I would never go anywhere else.

Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles / smart center of St. Charles responded to this review

December 31, 2013

Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

Great Customer Service

by from St Charles, IL |

My recent service experience was another example why we have bought 3 cars from this dealer. Great customer service, great facility and excellent work on our vehicles.

February 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing this. And thank you for your continued business.

18 February Appointment

by from Princeton, Illinois |

Mark & Derek are the reasons we drive over 2 hours to come to your dealership to have our sprinter van worked on. As long as they are employees at your dealership we will always bring our van to you for everything needed. Mark has always been friendly & professional in our dealings with him. He is able to schedule our appointment to our leisure & is there to meet & greet us which is always enjoyable. The personal touch he adds lets you know he is dedicated & a valued employee that treats his customers to the best of his abilities. Derek is a very knowledgeable mechanic & explains everything in detail to us before & after the appointment. He really knows the sprinter vans & has helped several times when we had problems with our van. Derek is the only mechanic that we want working on our van. He takes his time with his customers & is very thorough in his explanations which gives us great confidence in his ability to service our van. You have 2 GREAT employees & we hope that you know that & we hope that you appreciate that. Take good care of them so that they stay at your dealership.

February 27, 2015

Thank you for going out of your way to use our service facilities. We appreciate the business!

Great Service Visit

by from Elgin Illinois |

Outstanding service from intake to vehicle pick up.

Mercedes GL320

by from St Charles, IL |

Pleasure to deal with. They get me in and out quickly or provide a loaner when warranted.

Thank you.

Wiper repair

by from Geneva, IL |

Awesome..... Got me right in and found the issue. The service was fast and the staff was very friendly.

A Great Buying Experience

by from Long Grove, IL |

Zach Smith, sales rep, was pleasant to work with and was very knowledgeable of all of the features of my new C Class Mercedes!. This dealership deserves 5 stars!

February 27, 2015

Thank you!. We will share this with Zack.

What an Unexpected Experience!!!

by from Saint Charles, IL |

A very friendly, helpful, and courteous staff. I recently moved to St. Charles and registered my warranty with this particular dealership as I incurred a tear in the drivers side front seat. After dropping the car off on the date of the appointment and returning home, I called to get an ETA of when it would be completed. To my surprise they were already done repairing the seat yet were finishing up something else they had noticed. Later that afternoon my wife and I returned to pick up the car and to our surprise they had replaced all of the wood trim throughout the interior as they had noticed it was sun bleached (at no charge). Above and beyond guys!!!! I will definitely return to Mercedes of St. Charles when I'm shopping for a new one.

Thank you.

Service Review

by from Saint Charles, WI |

Always a good experience.. Enjoy the prompt attention, amenities, cleanliness. Car is running well. Thanks.

Mercedes Benz of St. Charles

by from Winfield, IL |

I have purchased and had my Mercedes repaired at many Chicagoland MB dealers. I have to say that MB of St. Charles is by far the BEST service experience i have had. If i can avoid other dealerships i will from now on. I will purchase mt next MB from them and continue to have my cars serviced there. If you are planning to have your MB serviced by them, ask for Derek in service. He is great and will take good care of you!!!

Exceptionally pleased

by from Riverside, IL |

Exceptionally pleased with my recent service visit. Timely follow up, complete updates, deep knowledge/expertise, attention to detail, pleasant interactions. A relatively long distance for me to drive (further than a half-dozen MB dealers), but worth it knowing my car and I are in such great care.