Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles / smart center of St. Charles

Service 888-410-3476

Deliver the Dream

Outstanding Service

by from St Charles, Il |

Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles always has the best service. Everyone is so professional and friendly. Excellent attention to detail and very honest. I would never go anywhere else.

Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles / smart center of St. Charles responded to this review

December 31, 2013

Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

Hosea Brooks

by from South Elgin, IL |

My recent service experience at Mercedes Benz of St. Charles was great. My agent Mark knows me and I called him late on Thursday and asked to bring in the car on Friday. He was very cooperative with an early am arrival and was ready and waiting for me. They took care of my repair issue and called to report the car ready for pickup in a few hours.

Service visit

by from St Charles |

My service visits are always handled with professionalism and care. Erv Janicki was his usual helpful and personable self.

May 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Service Visit

by from Warrenville, Il |

Great experience. Derrick was very good at listening to our requests and following through.

May 8, 2015

Thanks for sharing!

2002 - SL500 Silver Arrow Repair

by from DeKalb |

Steve was nothing short of FANTASTIC to work with on the repair process of my SL500 His communication and updates on the repair were exemplary in every form. You have won my business over from the others and will be my 1st stop on the next MB purchase or lease.

May 8, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience!

first time buyer

by from Batavia IL |

I enjoy being a customer here! All personnel are very respectful and caring. Thank you!

April 28, 2015

Thank you for being a loyal Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles customer!

20k service

by from Elburn , IL |

Was in for 20k service, and they found a screw in the front tire which they repaired at no cost to me.

April 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience!

I never had a worst car buying experience

by from Des Moines, IA |

I purchased my 2012 VW GTI from them about a year ago. I drove 5.5 hours to trade my 2011 VW GTI for the model they had. I communicated with the sales guy through email and he assured me the car was "perfect" which I believed. After arriving at the dealership I went to look at the car for the first time and the car had curb rash on 3 out of 4 wheels. The rear bumper seemed ok until I got it home and washed it a couple of times, now I suspect the car was rear ended and someone did a crappy job repairing/respraying it. The rear bumper paint is very dull and chipping in certain spots and now I will have to get it repainted. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone I know especially if you are out of town.

April 28, 2015

Hello, We have reviewed your purchase and found that you purchase a pre-owned vehicle as is and were able to see the vehicle before the purchase. We also gave an allowance for the condition of the wheels. Our used car manager has attempted to contact you with no avail. At Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles we always try to make things right!

Excellent Service

by from Elgin, Illinois |

I have generally been very satisfied with the quality of service that I have received at various Mercedes dealerships in the Chicago Area. However, my service experience at the Mercedes=Benz of St. Charles Dealership exceeded all the others by a wide margin in regard to the thoroughness of the work, the personal attention and the price alternatives offered to correct any detected problems.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience!!!

St Charles Mercedes Benz

by from Geneva il |

As always the dealer is over the top. The service advisors are the best I have ever experienced.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing!

Best Sprinter Service anyplace

by from Saint Charles, Il |

There is not a better Dealership for Sprinter repair anyplace that we have traveled with our Sprinter RV! Unfortunately we have had issues with the Fuel as we live in Illinois and Biofuel has caused many of the problems. Due to this there are times when traveling I call and ask if they think we can drive it back to M-B of St. Charles Illinois. We have been to many Sprinter repair facilities between Saint Charles and Atlanta, even the biggest Sprinter repair dealer in Atlanta, and not had the repairs done correctly except when done in St. Charles! The Atlanta folks did not even know how to put the rear duals on correctly after rotating the tires even after I told them! Mark is always upfront when I call for appointments about what time he can look at our vehicle. I try to bring the RV home to Saint Charles if thee is a breakdown. Mark has answered me on his day off if I text him. Derek also! My Starter went out 160 miles from home and both answered me wanting to help trouble shoot. I could not ask for better people! As others have stated I hope M-B of St. Charles keeps them around! Just wish Mercedes HQ would let me protect my fuel system with another filter. I keep getting told it will void my Warranty! J M

April 1, 2015

We are happy we are able to take care of your needs. Thank you!