BMW of Newport

New 866-758-2882
Used 888-300-7923
Service 888-312-3761

You're Covered

Great experience and Bruce was fantastic!

by from Portsmouth RI |

I was blown away on product knowledge and professionalism and genuine desire to get us into a BMW. Our sales associate was fantastic friendly and enthusiastic a real professional from start to finish. We will be back!

Great Dealership

by from Little Compton RI |

Great dealership I would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a BMW. They are very professional, courteous and not pushy at all like some of the other dealerships I worked with in the past.

It does not get better than this!

by from Portsmouth, RI |

I recently traded in my 2011 328xi and brought home a new 2014 328xd. I had originally planned on buying the 2011 at lease end but Mark Tortolani pointed out the significant economic benefits of the new diesel-powered 328 and effectively demonstrated its remarkable driving characteristics. It was not easy saying good-bye to the silky-smooth inline six but this new car is simply amazing: somewhat larger, great performer, loaded with advanced technology and about 25% less per mile to own and operate. Mark did a superb job of staying on top of me so I did not miss out on the May specials, paid close attention to all the details of the trade and the financing and worked tirelessly to hit the deadlines. I appreciate his professionalism and recommend both him, his manager Mike Richard and BMW of Newport without hesitation.

Great buying experience

by from Middletown RI |

Mark Tortolani was a pleasure to work with. He was extremely knowledgeable about the cars and also very enthusiastic about them! We would definitely return to BMW of Newport for our next purchase and would certainly choose to do business with Mark again.

Great customer service

by from Exeter, RI |

This is my third purchase from this dealership and by far this has been the best experience I have had buying a new car. My salesman Mark Tortolani is the best I have ever dealt with. Courteous, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. 5 stars to him and the dealership.

Overall A+ Experience

by from North Kingstown RI |

We went to BMW of Newport after almost a year of searching for the perfect BMW Z4 3.5i. We were fortunate to meet Milton Rogers and he worked tirelessly to earn our business. Milton was professional and courteous every step of the way. He made the negotiation a conversation not an argument and was very straight forward about what he could do and what he could not, and I must say it was very refreshing to be dealt with in such a straight forward manner. He is a sale professional with a great deal of experience and tenure at this dealership and that factored into our decision as to where we would purchase our Z4. Oh, and I guess i really have to mention one last thing. I am so glad I never even once heard the phrase "Let me check with my sales manager"................hallelujah! In summary fantastic BMW - excellent dealership and a top notch sales pro who knows the cars and how to earn your trust................Overall 100%

Great salesperson, friendly and knowledgeable

by from Portsmouth, RI |

I am very fortunate to have had Mark Tortolani shepherd me through the process of buying my first BMW. I entered my email address on the BMW website and Mark promptly emailed inviting me to come for a test drive. He helped me to appreciate the BMW brand on a number of different levels and spent several hours allowing me to test drive several different models. I had previously owned a Lexus and was torn over the idea of a different make of vehicle.Using his artistic background, Mark pointed out the better aesthetics of BMW's ( not to mention the superior power of the engine).He then helped me narrow down what was the best size car for me. He spent extra time on the internet locating the car with the right color and interior I desired. He also spent time helping me to understand leasing vs. buying and getting me in touch with Frank and Bill W. who deal with vehicle financing. I did not feel pressured to buy and all the employees I dealt with stayed a bit past business hours to accommodate my inquiries. Mark is an excellent sales person who believes in his product and is able to convey his passion for the beauty and power of the BMW brand. I have had many compliments on my new 335xi already and I do not hesitate to tell people where I bought the vehicle and that Mark was my salesman. My car is awesome!

pleasurable experience

by from charlestown RI |

So far the friendliest and most gracious car purchase experience I have had. Mark was just what you want in a salesperson when you are purchasing a new vehicle, especially one when you are stretching your budget. Let's see how part two goes; car servicing. If it proves to be a similar experience, this dealership and the personnel will all get 5 stars!!!! To be continued!

BMW of Newport does it again...!

by from Warwick, RI |

Mark Tortolani was friendly, diligent and informative throughout the purchase experience of my 2013 BMW 550i. I really wasn't in the market at the time he initially contacted me, but his considerate persistence paid off, and he completed the sale. Prior to even meeting me, he was able to pick up intuitively on my 'style and comfort level' of car buying, creating more of an interest than I intended. As a result, before I even knew it, I was signing the papers for a car I hadn't even actually seen yet...lol. If I had any questions before, during or after my purchase, Mark responded immediately (via text, email or phone...) with the information needed in order to make the buying experience comfortable and smooth. Also, he was just excited as I when the car was delivered, which made everything fun, anticipating even more, the first drive home in my new car.

True Professional!

by from Jamestown, RI |

Mark Tortolani was the most patient, careful, precise BMW representative at the entire dealership. He sat with me for hours locating the exact car I wanted, then followed through securing that very car. He listened to what I needed/wanted & stayed focused on getting only those options/packages. We discussed price & availability honestly so there were no surprises in the end. Thank you, Mark, for creating a most pleasant & easy experience. You deserve a raise & a promotion! Sincerely, Anne Beneville