BMW of Newport

Service 888-312-3761

2013 BMW Center of Exellence Dealer

BMW - Honest, down to earth guys

by from Attleboro, MA |

After dealing with a few MA based BMW dealers and having negative experiences trying to purchase a new car. I found these guys online, and called them for more information on a car I've been seeking. I spoke with a nice guy named Blake, who was a very helpful salesman that wanted to put the effort in. He offered to let us show up 15 minutes prior to their closing to come by and look at the elusive M235i that I have been seeking for months. Blake and his team stuck around and closed the deal and it was one of my best experiences with a dealer. These guys are incredible, and if your seriously considering a BMW and live in the RI,CT, or MA area, you should give Blake a call at Newport BMW, and you will not be disappointed. They will take care of you!

An Outstanding Car Buying Experience

by from Portsmouth, RI |

We just purchased a 2015 BMW X5 (our 3rd BMW owned, 2nd X5) from Mark Tortolani at BMW Newport and the entire car buying experience was phenomenal. Mark was exceptional to work with from the moment we walked through the doors. He presented us with honest, knowledgeable professionalism that immediately put our minds at ease. He and Tom Vincent worked very hard to find us the right X5 at the right price, and made the entire process fun and very stress free. We got a great offer that put us into a great X5 and we are 100% satisfied with our new BMW!! If you are looking to purchase a BMW, without a doubt stop by and visit Mark and the team at Newport BMW. You can absolutely rest assured they will take care of you and put into your perfect vehicle.

Certified Pre Owned purchase

by from Sandwich , Ma |

BMW Newport worked hard to get our business and were very customer oriented. There was no high pressure, just polite staff, clean facility and very good values. Our salesman, Nicholas Beekman , was very meticulous in explaining all the features of our car, he even assisted in programming the " I Drive " .

2nd new car purchase, Excellent sales and service

by from Wareham, MA |

Lisa and I have purchased two vehicles from BMW of Newport and this is the first time we have worked with Mark Tortolani. We were undecided on colors and options and we spent a considerable amount of time at the dealership making decisions. Mark Tortolani supported us the entire time and "Ultimately" got us into a stock vehicle which was the best decision in the end. Mark worked tirelessly and created a great experience for us. Thank you Mark. Our thanks to Rich Anger for his patience and support and our thanks to Nicole, who went the extra mile to secure us a better finance rate. This dealership is top notch for sales and service and that is why we return time and again. Thanks to everyone at BMW of Newport.

Mark Tortolani at BMW Newport = Great Experience

by from Jamestown, RI |

Mark Tortolani is professional and knowledgeable and always puts his customer first! This is the second purchase we've made from Mark in the last 18 months and I can not praise him enough. We would work with Mark again without hesitation and highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new or pre-owned car or even if you are just starting the process and not sure which direction you want to go. Mark never uses pressure tactics and makes the entire process painless and positive. Thank you, Mark for another great experience.

Great service!

by from Portsmouth, RI |

Mark Tortolani was a tremendous help with my interest in finding a bmw that suits me. He is honest, smart, and really lead me the right direction to my purchase of my 3 series bmw . I am very satisfied with my purchase, and with the help from all of the employees at BMW of Newport !

Wont service car a week after pruchased car

by from BMW NEWPORT |

wont take car in for service refused to fix car a week after purchased

An overall exceptional car buying experience!

by from Jamestown RI |

Our car buying experience at BMW Newport was our best ever. The entire staff was always very attentive and courteous in every way. Blake, our Sales Advisor was very knowledgeable, conscientious and helpful. He was always responsive to our questions and worked very hard to help us build the best car to meet our needs. He accomplished this in a non pressured way. Through his diligence he was able to deliver our newly built car in a shorter than expected period of time. We would highly recommend him when looking to purchase a car. In addition Nick spent a great deal of time explaining all the car's technology and took care to make sure we understood all the details and Chris made the financial paperwork uneventful. We would highly recommend BMW Newport to all our family and friends.

Great experience and Bruce was fantastic!

by from Portsmouth RI |

I was blown away on product knowledge and professionalism and genuine desire to get us into a BMW. Our sales associate was fantastic friendly and enthusiastic a real professional from start to finish. We will be back!

Great Dealership

by from Little Compton RI |

Great dealership I would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a BMW. They are very professional, courteous and not pushy at all like some of the other dealerships I worked with in the past.

It does not get better than this!

by from Portsmouth, RI |

I recently traded in my 2011 328xi and brought home a new 2014 328xd. I had originally planned on buying the 2011 at lease end but Mark Tortolani pointed out the significant economic benefits of the new diesel-powered 328 and effectively demonstrated its remarkable driving characteristics. It was not easy saying good-bye to the silky-smooth inline six but this new car is simply amazing: somewhat larger, great performer, loaded with advanced technology and about 25% less per mile to own and operate. Mark did a superb job of staying on top of me so I did not miss out on the May specials, paid close attention to all the details of the trade and the financing and worked tirelessly to hit the deadlines. I appreciate his professionalism and recommend both him, his manager Mike Richard and BMW of Newport without hesitation.