Premier Newport

285 E Main Rd, Middletown, RI 02842

New 888-574-9449
Used 888-686-9161
Service 877-806-1722

COME SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU!

Really happy buying soon

by from Fall River, MA |

I have to say the experience at Premier Toyota was the best. My wife and I were treated like VIP's. The car was perfect and it was ready for test drive when we arrived. The salespeople

Great service, Very helpful!

by from Buzzards Bay, MA |

Sales expert : Trent & Business manager : Howard & Sales manager : Nik were all very friendly and super helpful. Made my leasing process a lot easier than I expected. Would recommend this location any day!

Great experience!

by from Burlington, MA |

Both of my parents and I purchased new cars from Premier Toyota of Newport and the experience was truly exceptional! The staff was welcoming and helpful. We didn't feel the pressure of trying to negotiate prices, which made the buying experience actually enjoyable. We all love our new Toyotas and Premier!

not a very happy customer

by from newport ri |

really regret buying from this dealer ,i was warned but decided to give them a chance anyway,and i loose,

Premier Newport responded to this review

November 5, 2013

Hi Cheryl, My name is Kate with Premier. I see that you are not happy with your recent experience at Premier. I would like to invite you back in to discover where we went wrong so we may improve as well as address your concerns. When would be a convenient time for you to come in so we can resolve. You can call me at 401-619-5400 x151 or email me kborrosh@drivepremier.com with your contact information so I can reach you. Premier and I look forward to hearing from you! - Kate B.

Simple to Work WIth

by from Warwick, RI |

I bought my Camry from Premier in August of 2011. That was the first time I had worked with this dealership since it was under new ownership. I have to say that the process was the simplest I've ever been through. There was no back and forth with a manager for hours in order to get a fair deal. I picked a car, they showed me how the numbers worked, and off I went. I actually enjoyed buying a car because I didn't have to fight with them for hours to discount the car (which I was fully expecting to do after visiting a couple other dealers). Since then, I've serviced there because of the 2 free years of maintenance. Everyone I've had to deal with has been pleasant. The quality of work has been fine,

Didn't buy car here

by from Newport RI |

This dealership was recently bought by Premier - Cape Cod. We went in, had trade valued, which they service and got inital quote - which was higher than expecetd, along with limited inventory. We got a much better quote from the original dealer we bought the car from and asked if Premier Toyota could"match the deal" . They supposedly "reviewed the numbers and said the in famous - come on in and bring the other dealer's quote" We called back the Premier dealership and said if you will do those numbers, we will put down a deposit then and sign the deal with you. They claimed that they would only do so upon verification that the other dealer would do so. I explained that if we asked the other dealer to simply write up the offer to take to another dealer, it didn't seem very fair to the dealer who wrote up the deal. THe other dealer, with whom we bought two cars had done a work sheet write up, but to formalyl write it up and then simply take it elsewhere, just didn't seem right. Premier Toyota seemed to only want to see the other offer, since they did not stand behind their statement that : They would do the deal at the numbers discussed. Thus, we did not buy from Premier.