Tarbox Toyota

3671 Quaker Ln, North Kingstown, RI 02852

Used 855-875-9472

David Wilkes

by from Warwick RI |

wonderful experience there. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and professional. I would 100 percent recommend to all to use this establishmet when they need a vehicle.

Bill D

by from Rhode Island |

Ben to a few Different place's. Bill was willing to work with me to make it happen. Bill was VERY knowledgeable answered every question I had.

Excellent experience

by from North Kingstown, RI |

Zachary Congdon and Miguel Ruiz did an outstanding job.

Excellent experience with Charles

by from Cranston, RI |

We had a great experience with Charles, going for test drives both during the daytime and at night. Purchased a Venza and love it!

It was easy dealing with Tucker at Tarbox Toyota.

by from Narrragansett, RI |

It was easy and smooth dealing with Tarbox. Tucker McDonough was knowledgeable and helpful. We couldn't ask for more.

Tarbox Toyota: Charles and Alvin

by from North Kingstown RI |

Charles and Alvin were fantastic and very helpful! I am very pleased with my overall experience and highly recommend Tarbox Toyota!

Ray of Jamestown

by from Jamestown, RI |

The sales people (Miguel Ruiz & especially Tucker McDonough) were great. Very friendly, understanding, helpful, not intimidating nor pushy and informative. Tucker spent most of his day with me. I started with the service dept. for oil change, but ended up needing to by a new car the same day. The Business Manger, Alvin Garbrilowitz was also friendly and accommodating during the buying process. However, on contracting for additional services, I believe he misrepresented the information. Not once did he state that Tarbox was not a party to the contracts and everything goes through a third party. He placed the documents in front of me to sign and I did in a trusting way. My fault for not reading the fine print. I have three cars that Tarbox services and they have a great Service Dept. that we will continue to use.

Buying process

by from North Kingstown, RI |

The buying process for our Rav was great. The sales rep was knowledgeable and very accommodating. He even programmed my phone to Bluetooth for me!

My first new car!

by from North Kingstown, RI |

I had never gotten a new car before and my old used one was in a bad accident. So I went to Tarbox to look into the Yaris and Prius options. I fell in love with the Yaris after the first test drive but I was concerned because a lot of companies won't lease their smaller cars. I really wanted a lease because I'm a new grad and didn't want to have a really long term commitment. I was shocked that they were willing to lease it and gave me a great price. Charles really worked with me and helped me find the perfect car for me. He was my go to guy for a couple of days while we made the decision. Alvin was great! He made conversation while we did the paperwork so it wasn't boring while we were sitting in the office. He was very informative too. Overall they were really great. I felt spoiled in the facility and like I was really welcomed. 10/10 Would recommend!

Excellent car buying experience

by from East Greenwich |

I bought a 2013 Prius from Tarbox Toyota this weekend and had an excellent experience. The salesman, Joe Brodeur, listened to what I wanted and why I wanted it. He offered suggestions and showed me a number of choices that filled my needs. I bought a 2013 Prius that exceeds my expectations. He handled all the details effortlessly and I had the car within just a few hours. Finance Manager, Alvin Gavrilowitz, did a superb job explaining the costs involve and the payment process and did all the paperwork quickly and efficiently. Thank you for being so professional and making this experience first rate.