3671 Quaker Ln, North Kingstown, RI 02852

New 888-698-3310
Used 888-856-0508
Service 888-479-8966

Where you're in the drivers seat!

Satisfied Customer

by from Wakefield RI |

We have purchased 2 vehicles from Tarbox Toyota, one 3 years ago and a 2nd this past month. Both the buying process and the vehicle service has been effective, efficient, and courteous. In all our interactions with the Tarbox staff, it has been consistently clear that Tarbox sets a high standard for integrity in dealings with the customers. For this reason, when it came time to replace my 15 year old Chevy, we first went to Tarbox. It also helped to know that the Toyota Tundra is 80% American made, a higher percentage than Ford, Chevy, or Ram trucks.

Fantastic Experience with our New Avalon Purchase

by from North Kingstown, Rhode Island |

Although we are long-time Ford customers over 30 years. My husband Dennis and I purchased a new 2014 Toyota Avalon XLE Touring Hybrid on the evening of July 14, 2014. Even though we had done a great deal of research and had a good idea we wanted an Avalon Hybrid, we requested information from Tarbox Internet web site and they responded quickly and we received a very helpful reply from Mark Pezzullo. When we visited the dealership we were assisted by a very professional Joe Brodeur. Joe completely answered all of the additional questions we asked and his ten ( 10 ) years of Hybrid experience made us feel very confident we had made the right choice to visit Tarbox Toyota to purchase our new Avalon Hybrid. We would definitely recommend Sales person Joe Brodeur to our family and friends. The test drive sealed our decision. Alvin took us through the paperwork and financing with ease. He explained fully every question and concern either of us had. We are very pleased with our new Toyota Avalon Hybrid and our experience at Tarbox Toyota and with Mark, Joe and Alvin. Our next vehicle purchase will be at Tarbox Toyota.

by from Charlestown, RI |

We bought a 2014 Corolla last week. Very easy and straight forward. Tim Kane was an excellent and very knowledgeable sales rep. Thanks Tim !!!!

My Time at Tarbox

by from Warwick,RI |

Rich Costa our sales man was very good didn't pressure me at all. The only thing I didn't like was it took 5 hours for the finanicing. I have really good credit and feel that was way to long. Jaye M Wronoski

Fabulous experience thanks to Tucker at Tarbox!

by from Weekapaug RI & Naples FL |

We were looking to buy a Rav and researched dealers in CT,FL, MA and RI. We connected with Tucker and were impressed with his professionalism, courtesy and energy in seeing that our needs and wants were met. He is a true asset to the Tarbox organization We have discussed our experience with friends and relatives and encourage them to explore the Tarbox experience. We would be remiss if we did not also mention that our interaction with Salemni (?) in the finance department was also wonderful. Ted & Ellen Warzecha , Weekapaug, RI and Naples Fl.

Repeat customer

by from Woonsocket,RI |

This is my second car in 2 years from Tarbox. The first experience was much better than the latest. I had issues with the staff's knowledge of the process when it comes to purchasing "add ons", such as remote start, for the vehicle. No one mentioned that I would need a third key for the remote start, so I had to go back to the dealer and wait 45 minutes for service to program a valet key to be used by the installer. Would have been nice if that could have been done at the time I purchased the vehicle. Would have saved me time, money and the frustration that comes with being caught in beach traffic on route 4.

Great Experience

by from Warwick, RI |

The Toyota dealership was very accommodating and great in regards to their customer service. This was my first experience buying a new car and they made it as hassle free as possible!

Pam Stahowiak

by from Warwick, RI |

Team Tarbox was great to work with and made car buying easy. My salesman Veek was the best!

Another Awesome Tarbox Toyota Buying Experience!

by from West Warwick, RI |

After buying 2 new Corollas in the past 4 years at Tarbox, My husband and I went looking for used second vehicle and found just we were looking for ( RAV4) on their fantastic website... From the internet sales people, Mark and Jared to Mr. Derby to the incredible salesman we had, Jess Camp, who made this both a fun and wonderful buying experience, he is truly a unique individual who really cares about what you want and will do what is necessary to make it happen, I highly recommend this dealer and staff to friends, family, co-workers, anybody... If you are looking for a car, either new or used, make Tarbox your destination, believe me, you won't regret it!

Excellent experience buying our Toyota

by from North Kingstown, RI |

My mom (88 years old) and I (her daughter) had a wonderful experience at Tarbox Toyota as we went through the process of selecting and purchasing a brand new silver 2-door 2014 Yaris for my mom. John Morrissey, our salesman, was courteous and very accommodating to all of our car questions and needs. He worked with us to get a great deal and explained the car features thoroughly. He also followed up with us to be sure we were satisfied with our purchase. My mom is very happy driving her brand new car. We are a Toyota family, with an Avalon and a Corolla, and now we have a Yaris too. We call the 3 cars in our driveway Papa Bear, Momma Bear and Baby Bear. : ) We recommend Tarbox Toyota and will return for future Toyota purchases.

Best decision I made!!!!

by from Coventry ri |

Richard was great. Friendly positive and helpful. We had very bad experience at BOCH. We thought we would never get another Toyota but Tabriz turned that around. They stayed late and antwone stay late and get us the Deal he promised!!!! I would recommend to everyone...